Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-chuahli-mobileip-dremip-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 1997 09:58:12 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Distributed Registration Extension to Mobile IP
	Author(s)	: M. Chuah, Y. Li
	Filename	: draft-chuahli-mobileip-dremip-00.txt
	Pages		: 34
	Date		: 23-Dec-97
	
   This document proposes an extension to the Mobile IP base protocol.
   The features in this extension allow us to (i) reduce frequent
   distant registrations at the mobility agents, (ii) be more scalable
   by a separation of registration and forwarding services, (iii) ease
   the key management problem among mobility agents, and (iv) be
   interoperable with other mobility agents/mobile nodes running
   standard Mobile-IP specified in RFC2002.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-chuahli-mobileip-dremip-00.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-chuahli-mobileip-dremip-00.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nis.garr.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ds.internic.net
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-chuahli-mobileip-dremip-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ds.internic.net can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.