Subject: O&M Vacancy Announcement.

From: [email-masked] (Mike St. Johns)
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 16:13:44 -0500

I have been notified by Mike O'Dell that he will be resigning from the IESG 
effective with the LA IETF.  I have been asked to re-convene the Nominations 
Committee to fill this vacancy.

The Nominations Committee is soliciting suggestions for candidates for the O&M 
Co-AD.  If you are interested in this position or know of someone who is 
interested and capable, please email "[email-masked]" with your 
suggestions.  The Nomcom will be re-considering those candidates we evaluated 
during the annual nominations process, but would appreciate an indication of 
continued interest from those candidates to ensure we don't miss anyone on 
this round.  

The Nominations Committe hopes to begin deliberations on the O&M candidates 
not later than 3 March to try and complete the process prior to the LA IETF - 
please try and forward your suggestions to the above email address prior to 
that date.

Thanks!

Mike StJohns, Chair
Nomcom '98