Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-06.txt,.ps

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 10:16:04 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control
Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: SDP: Session Description Protocol
	Author(s)	: V. Jacobson, M. Handley
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-06.txt,.ps
	Pages		: 40
	Date		: 27-Jan-98
	
     This document defines the Session Description  Protocol,  SDP.
     SDP  is  intended  for  describing multimedia sessions for the
     purposes of  session  announcement,  session  invitation,  and
     other forms of multimedia session initiation.

This document is a product of the Multiparty Multimedia Session  Control
(MMUSIC) working group of the Internet Engineering Task Force.  Comments
are solicited and should be addressed to  the  working  group's  mailing
list at [email-masked] and/or the authors.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-06.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-06.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nis.garr.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ds.internic.net
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-06.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ds.internic.net can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.