Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-tls-attr-cert-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 1998 09:05:07 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : TLS extensions for AttributeCertificate based
			  authorization
	Author(s)	: S. Farrell
	Filename	: draft-ietf-tls-attr-cert-00.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 02-Mar-98
	
Authorization support is required for various internet
   protocols including TLS (and its cosumers), IPSEC and
   others. This document presents requirements for providing
   such support as well as an outline specification for
   AttributeCertificate based authorization as an extension
   to the TLS protocol.
 
   Future versions of this specification will define an
   encoding for the data structures required (ASN.1 or not)
   and will refine the description of the use
   AttributeCertificates in the TLS protocol.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-tls-attr-cert-00.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tls-attr-cert-00.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nis.garr.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ds.internic.net
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tls-attr-cert-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.