Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-warwick-tokenring-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 1998 09:28:12 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Dedicated Token Ring Interface MIB
	Author(s)	: K. Lee, T. Warwick
	Filename	: draft-warwick-tokenring-02.txt
	Pages		: 36
	Date		: 31-Dec-97
	
   This document  contains  an  extract from the approved text of IEEE
   standard 802.5R ''Dedicated Token Ring''.   The  extract  comprises
   the  Interface MIB for the Dedicated Token Ring interface, in SNMPv2
   format. There are no changes to the MIB from the Draft 7 version.

   802.5R  is a standard that encompasses the existing 802.5 token-
   passing method of operation, and also defines a new duplex method of
   operation for use only on dedicated point to point links, that does
   not use tokens for data transmission.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-warwick-tokenring-02.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-warwick-tokenring-02.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nis.garr.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ds.internic.net
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-warwick-tokenring-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ds.internic.net can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.