Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-calsch-capreq-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 1997 10:33:47 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Calendaring and Scheduling Working Group 
of the IETF.

	Title		: CAP Requirements
	Author(s)	: A. Dun, P. O'Leary, A. Courtemanche, 
                          S. Mansour, F. Dawson  Jr.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-calsch-capreq-00.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 03-Dec-97
	
   The Calendar Access Protocol (CAP) protocol defines administrative,
   calendar management, and calendar component management on calendar
   stores by owners, designates, and others. The purpose of this
   document is to set forth a list requirements that CAP must address in
   order to address the needs of the calendaring and scheduling
   community.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-calsch-capreq-00.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-calsch-capreq-00.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nis.garr.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ds.internic.net
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-calsch-capreq-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ds.internic.net can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.