Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipsec-ipsec-doi-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 09:36:51 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Security Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: The Internet IP Security Domain of Interpretation 
                          for ISAKMP
	Author(s)	: D. Piper
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipsec-ipsec-doi-06.txt
	Pages		: 26
	Date		: 17-Nov-97
	
   The Internet Security Association and Key Management Protocol
   (ISAKMP) defines a framework for security association management and
   cryptographic key establishment for the Internet.  This framework
   consists of defined exchanges, payloads, and processing guidelines
   that occur within a given Domain of Interpretation (DOI).  This
   document defines the Internet IP Security DOI (IPSEC DOI), which
   instantiates ISAKMP for use with IP when IP uses ISAKMP to negotiate
   security associations.
 
   For a description of how the IPSEC DOI fits into the overall IP
   Security Documentation framework, please see [ROADMAP].
 
   For a list of changes since the previous version of the IPSEC DOI,
   please see Section 5.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ipsec-ipsec-doi-06.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsec-ipsec-doi-06.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nis.garr.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ds.internic.net
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsec-ipsec-doi-06.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ds.internic.net can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.