Subject: gp comments processing info requested

From: Sascha Ignjatovic <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 23:47:29 +0100 (MET)

DATES: Comments must be received by March 23, 1998.

ADDRESSES: Comments may be mailed to Karen Rose, Office of
International Affairs, National Telecommunications and Information
Administration (NTIA), Room 4701, U.S. Department of Commerce, 14th and
Constitution Avenue, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20230 or sent via
electronic mail to [email-masked]. Messages to that address will
receive a reply in acknowledgment. Comments submitted in electronic
form should be in ASCII, WordPerfect (please specify version), or
Microsoft Word (please specify version) format. Comments received will
be posted on the NTIA website at http://www.ntia.doc.gov. Detailed
information about electronic filing is available on the NTIA website,
http://www.ntia.doc.gov/domainname/domainname130.htm. Paper submissions
should include three paper copies and a version on diskette in the
formats specified above.

FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: Karen Rose, NTIA, (202) 482-0365.

is it posible to get some more details from this person 
how the wholle thing is handeld and who are the people behind the 
evaluation process and what is their mandat and of course establish 
a personal and profesional realtionship to them 

i hope in this way we would be ablle to make some "more to the point" 
comments on the GP closer to the benefit of both sides 

who likes to establish contacts to them and/or get some aditional
background information ?

thanks
sascha

---

From: Jeff Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 17:22:53 +0000

Sascha and all,

> a personal and profesional realtionship to them

  Certainly!  Just contact Karen Rose by phone, and I am sure she will
be happy to help you in any way.  Ask her for her E-Mail address, I am
sure she will provide it.  You can submit these and any other comments
to the E-Mail provided on the page which you just listed above.  But left
out
the E-Mail address conveniently.  Here it is for you, [email-masked].
Hope this helps.  >;)

> comments on the GP closer to the benefit of both sides

  Feel free to of course.  The information for which you have available to
comment
on is available on the site to which you reference.  So be my guest.  >;)

> who likes to establish contacts to them and/or get some aditional

  Again, see the E-Mail address provided Or contact Karen Rose directly.

> sascha

 Regards,

--
Jeffrey A. Williams
DIR. Internet Network Eng/SR. Java/CORBA Development Eng.
Information Network Eng. Group. INEG. INC.
E-Mail [email-masked]

---

From: Jeff Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 17:27:41 +0000

Sascha, Karen and all,

  Please help poor Sascha,

  He need some help reading your reference on the GP.  I have send him in a
previous
response to this posting your E-mail address and Karen's phone number which

he had listed in his posting to request further info, but he seems to have
a
problem understanding.

---

From: Sascha Ignjatovic <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 00:59:57 +0100 (MET)

On Tue, 24 Feb 1998, Jeff Williams wrote:

thank you for your help mr.williams 
it helps us a lot 

sascha

ps.unfortunately i am not competent inaf to contact her-no money for 
   long distanc call bad english not brain :-)  
   so i prefer to request some more qualifyde and 
   educaited/skilled persons to do this on behalf of ietf and/or pab 
   if they like 

   thanks

FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: Karen Rose, NTIA, (202) 482-0365