Subject: Protocol Action: Definitions of Managed Objects for HPR to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 17:43:56 -0500

The IESG has approved the Internet-Draft 'Definitions of Managed
Objects for HPR' <draft-ietf-snanau-hprmib-02.txt> as a Proposed
Standard.  This document is the product of the SNA NAU Services MIB
Working Group.  The IESG contact person is Joel Halpern.

Technical Summary
 
 This MIB provides the tools to monitoring nodes implementing the SNA
 HPR protocol.  The MIB does not provide for configuration of HPR nodes.

Working Group Summary

 THe working group strongly supports the advancement of this MIB.

Protocol Quality

 This MIB has been reviewed by appropriate expertise from the Network
 Management Review body, and by Joel M. Halpern, the Routing Area
 Director.

Note to RFC Editor:

The IESG requests that the text "This memo does not specify a standard for
the Internet community" that appears just before Section 3 be removed at
publication.