Subject: The master of domain names

From: Sascha Ignjatovic <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 1998 13:30:05 +0100 (MET)

musst to read for those who like to see deeper into the nsi                 
-also becouse of technical descriptions how its system runs 
and not already informed 

                   The master of domain names

                   PC Week Labs evaluates how Network Solutions
                   manages unwieldy DNS

http://www.zdnet.com/pcweek/reviews/0223/23dom.html

taken from the list of dns in the news of the

http://www.gtld-mou.org/docs/dnsnews.html

(could be chacked regularly for news for some of us who relays on
 news agencys-sources as information source) 

thanks
sascha

ps.a excerpt 

   "To help prevent future problems, several Sun UltraSPARC servers run in
    hot standby at Network Solutions' Virginia network
    center. In case of physical disasters, a duplicate network operation
    has been established in North Carolina. However, if the Herndon
    headquarters were to shut down, there would be no way to process new
    requests and DNS table changes."-becouse all registration systems is
    at herndon !

    at least hier the core system could have a superiour advantage :-)

---

From: Sascha Ignjatovic <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 1998 13:56:26 +0100 (MET)

>                    PC Week Labs evaluates how Network Solutions

but i think it should state there 

NSI-"The servants of the master of domain names"

becouse wo know how is the master of domain names :-)

(one of) internet "god/s" dr.jon postel 

(there are vuew of internet gods without them the internet would be 
 no internet and therefor we should apreciate them and its leadership!:-)
 and everything will be allright :-)
 belive me thay have great interest in our participation and our service
 and like to see us becomming strongly competent and drive the leadership
 they are "good gods" :-)

 thank you all 
 sascha
 cybermonk

 ps.the ietf does not belive in voting and kings  

    but how is about "wise orders" and "gods" 
    relaying on principle of free will :-)

    where orders hase to be understand as every (real God) hase a big
    interest in "self-competence" of his parts/folowers  and hase 
    not a dictatorship over them   but a relation wich is based on 
    free will  respect for his knowledge and so also love between him and
    his parts becouse he is doing the best for all of us becouse we are 
    all interdependent-altough the only "dependence" between God and 
    living entities is becouse He loves them so much  
    in other direction there is a complet dependence on Him 

pps.sory for that i just experiment on ideas of a cyberspace religion and
    its roul/s/ers :-)

    as after the big commercialisation and politisation of the internet 
    the great scientification and religionisation of the internet will
    take place