Subject: shunning Allisat

From: "William Allen Simpson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 98 15:37:16 GMT

> Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 05:07:47 +0100 (MET)
> From: Sascha Ignjatovic <[email-masked]>
> bob you are going too far
>
> you are free to join or not to join any
> organisation you want but you are not free
> to talk about dr.postel in such primitive way
>
> the list owners should not alowe such behaviour
> and should kick you out of the list
>
While we have an official policy of allowing anyone to join and post to
the IETF discussion list (I have no idea about the gtld-discuss list, as
I am not a member of that list), there is no reason that we should
countenance such anti-social behaviour.

Because of his profanity and personal attacks, please do not reply to
any message posted by Allisat, whether public or private.  Let it become
an informal policy of the members of these lists, enforced by reminders
to new posters.

This is only the second time that this has ever needed to be done here,
but it was fairly effective the first time.

A shunning is in effect!

Meanwhile, could gtld-discuss participants please stop cross-posting to
the IETF list?  The content has been largely irrelevant to the IETF
standards process, and only mildly relevant to internet activities.

[email-masked]
    Key fingerprint =  17 40 5E 67 15 6F 31 26  DD 0D B9 9B 6A 15 2C 32