Subject: Keyes receved for the keysigning

From: "Theodore Y. Ts'o" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 17:14:46 -0500

I have received the following keys for the PGP key signing party.  If
your key isn't on this list, and you think you sent it to me, please
send me mail ASAP.  

Note that you need to send me your key in ASCII armor format.  This not
your public key ring in uudecode format, nor is it a mail message with a
PGP signature.  Using the Unix pgp 2.6.2, use "pgp -kxa"; for the Unix
pgp 5.0 client, use "pgpk -xa".  See the manual for more details if you
need help.

							- Ted

Type Bits KeyID    Created    Expires    Algorithm       Use
pub  1024 87F1D1C9 1997-01-08 ---------- RSA             Sign and Encrypt
uid  Alan Dorn Hetzel Jr. <[email-masked]>

pub  2048 6E73BBC1 1996-12-10 ---------- RSA             Sign and Encrypt
uid  Angelos D. Keromytis (#2) <[email-masked]>
uid  Angelos D. Keromytis (#2) <[email-masked]>
uid  Angelos D. Keromytis (#2) <[email-masked]>
uid  Angelos D. Keromytis (#2) <[email-masked]>
uid  Angelos D. Keromytis (#2) <[email-masked]>
uid  Angelos D. Keromytis (#2) <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 76875905 1994-02-04 ---------- RSA             Sign and Encrypt
uid  Angelos D. Keromytis <[email-masked]>
uid  Angelos D. Keromytis <[email-masked]>
uid  Angelos D. Keromytis <[email-masked]>
uid  Angelos D. Keromytis <[email-masked]>
uid  Angelos D. Keromytis <[email-masked]>
uid  Angelos D. Keromytis <[email-masked]>
uid  Angelos D. Keromytis <[email-masked]>
uid  Angelos D. Keromytis <[email-masked]>
uid  Aggelos D. Keromitis <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 666D0051 1994-03-12 ---------- RSA             Sign and Encrypt
uid  Assar Westerlund <[email-masked]>
uid  Assar Westerlund <[email-masked]>
uid  Assar Westerlund <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 38D81D65 1997-06-04 ---------- RSA             Sign and Encrypt
uid  Bertrand Buclin <[email-masked]>
uid  Bertrand Buclin <[email-masked]>
uid  /o=ATT/ou=CH/cn=Recipients/cn=BBuclin

pub  1024 1C2E5F04 1997-05-18 ---------- DSS             Sign and Encrypt
sub  2048 56978366 1997-05-18 ---------- Diffie-Hellman                 
uid  Brian A. LaMacchia <[email-masked]>

pub   512 5DD03CF5 1996-12-12 ---------- RSA             Sign and Encrypt
uid  Cheryl R. Madson <[email-masked]>

pub   512 7A4A5505 1997-04-03 ---------- RSA             Sign and Encrypt
uid  Craig R.P. Heath <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 088E73C5 1995-07-12 ---------- RSA             Sign and Encrypt
uid  David S. Kern <[email-masked]>
uid  David S. Kern <[email-masked]>
uid  David S. Kern <[email-masked]>
uid  David S. Kern <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 C7F611ED 1996-10-29 ---------- RSA             Sign and Encrypt
uid  Goeran AAhling <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 BC21D3FB 1997-10-08 ---------- DSS             Sign and Encrypt
sub  2048 72B05F5A 1997-10-08 ---------- Diffie-Hellman                 
uid  Haldon J. Sandick <[email-masked]>
uid  Hal Sandick <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0718AAEB 1997-12-05 ---------- DSS             Sign and Encrypt
sub  2048 C10B96E9 1997-12-05 ---------- Diffie-Hellman                 
uid  Jan Pachl <>
uid  Jan Pachl <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 45CEC411 1995-11-07 ---------- RSA             Sign and Encrypt
uid  Jay C. Borkenhagen <[email-masked]>
uid  Jay C. Borkenhagen <[email-masked]>
uid  [email-masked]

pub  1024 6DAAD568 1997-08-16 ---------- DSS             Sign and Encrypt
sub  2048 E109A9BE 1997-08-16 ---------- Diffie-Hellman                 
uid  Jerome Abela <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 D92199D5 1996-09-05 ---------- RSA             Sign and Encrypt
uid  Jerome Abela <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 6FD704F8 1997-05-23 ---------- DSS             Sign and Encrypt
sub  2048 F956321E 1997-05-23 ---------- Diffie-Hellman                 
uid  John W Noerenberg <[email-masked]>
uid  "John W. Noerenberg" <[email-masked]>
uid  John W Noerenberg <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 89022455 1996-11-15 ---------- RSA             Sign and Encrypt
uid  Jules P. Aronson <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 AF2E5A82 1997-12-01 ---------- DSS             Sign and Encrypt
sub  2048 E4C0FD78 1997-12-01 ---------- Diffie-Hellman                 
uid  Jules P. Aronson <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 F081E7B1 1997-12-07 ---------- RSA             Sign and Encrypt
uid  Ken Key <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 75BEB831 1995-12-05 ---------- RSA             Sign and Encrypt
uid  Kenneth Q. Lindahl <[email-masked]>

pub   512 92E04F05 1997-12-03 ---------- RSA             Sign and Encrypt
uid  Larry Masinter <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 FE02A199 1996-03-25 ---------- RSA             Sign and Encrypt
uid  Lars-Johan Liman <[email-masked]>
uid  Lars-Johan Liman <[email-masked]>
uid  Lars-Johan Liman <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 72165E9C 1997-12-09 ---------- DSS             Sign and Encrypt
sub  1536 8D1CEB77 1997-12-09 ---------- Diffie-Hellman                 
uid  Leslie L. Daigle <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 5C568519 1997-12-09 ---------- DSS             Sign and Encrypt
sub  1536 AE64C77F 1997-12-09 ---------- Diffie-Hellman                 
uid  Leslie L. Daigle <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 BB657BA1 1996-07-13 ---------- RSA             Sign and Encrypt
uid  Marc Blanchet <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 81E92D91 1996-02-01 ---------- RSA             Sign and Encrypt
uid  Mark Prior <[email-masked]>
uid  Mark Prior <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 C175B1C3 1997-11-07 ---------- DSS             Sign and Encrypt
sub  2017 1D6E65C1 1997-11-07 ---------- Diffie-Hellman                 
uid  Matt Crawford <[email-masked]>

pub   768 01966065 1996-12-11 ---------- RSA             Sign and Encrypt
uid  Michael A. Patton <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 B0C8713D 1994-11-08 ---------- RSA             Sign and Encrypt
uid  Michael C. Richardson [master,signing] <[email-masked]>
uid  Michael C. Richardson [master] <[email-masked]>
uid  Sandelman Software Works signing key <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 7C5266DF 1997-06-21 ---------- DSS             Sign and Encrypt
sub  2048 C3B19727 1997-06-21 ---------- Diffie-Hellman                 
uid  Michael L. Fidler <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 E7C5954B 1997-12-10 2000-09-05 DSS             Sign and Encrypt
sub  2048 88ACE10E 1997-12-10 2000-09-05 Diffie-Hellman                 
uid  Neal McBurnett <[email-masked]>

pub  2048 2F6764E1 1995-09-27 ---------- RSA             Sign and Encrypt
uid  Patrik Andersin <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 733D712D 1997-08-17 ---------- DSS             Sign and Encrypt
sub  2051 79517D21 1997-08-17 ---------- Diffie-Hellman                 
uid  Patrik Andersin <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 80784BDD 1997-08-14 ---------- DSS             Sign and Encrypt
sub  1024 5AA14AF4 1997-08-14 ---------- Diffie-Hellman                 
uid  Patrik Faltstrom <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 BD236602 1997-08-14 ---------- DSS             Sign and Encrypt
sub  1024 59EB0AE5 1997-08-14 ---------- Diffie-Hellman                 
uid  Patrik Faltstrom <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 4B1E2784 1997-06-13 ---------- DSS             Sign and Encrypt
sub  2048 CAAF2190 1997-06-13 ---------- Diffie-Hellman                 
uid  Pete Resnick <[email-masked]>
uid  Pete Resnick <[email-masked]>
uid  Pete Resnick <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 77F1D931 1995-05-24 ---------- RSA             Sign and Encrypt
uid  Rob Earhart <[email-masked]>
uid  Rob Earhart <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 13BF98B5 1997-01-28 ---------- RSA             Sign and Encrypt
uid  Robert Elz <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 BCAB1194 1997-12-03 ---------- DSS             Sign and Encrypt
sub  2048 F26E2E06 1997-12-03 ---------- Diffie-Hellman                 
uid  Robert Elz <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 5E93112D 1997-11-28 ---------- RSA             Sign and Encrypt
uid  R. P. Channing Rodgers <[email-masked]>

pub  2048 2D0957AD 1995-12-29 ---------- RSA             Sign and Encrypt
uid  Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
uid  Samuel Weiler (off-line key) <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 406D0105 1997-04-03 ---------- RSA             Sign and Encrypt
uid  SCO Secure Technologies Group <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 57A064A1 1997-12-10 ---------- RSA             Sign and Encrypt
uid  Simon Cooper <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 45D0A291 1995-12-06 ---------- RSA             Sign and Encrypt
uid  Stefek Zaba <[email-masked]>
uid  [email-masked]
uid  [email-masked]
uid  Stefek Zaba <[email-masked]>

sec   768 556BB439 1994-07-23 ---------- RSA             Sign and Encrypt
uid  Ted's Transfer Key (for transfers only!)

pub  1024 19A20341 1995-02-17 ---------- RSA             Sign and Encrypt
uid  Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
uid  Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>

pub  2048 7550C281 1996-04-23 ---------- RSA             Sign and Encrypt
uid  Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
uid  Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
uid  Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>

sec  1024 466B4289 1994-07-22 ---------- RSA             Sign and Encrypt
uid  Theodore Ts'o [SIGNATURE] <[email-masked]>

sec   768 F1A37611 1994-07-22 ---------- RSA             Sign and Encrypt
uid  Theodore Y. Ts'o [ENCRYPTION] <[email-masked]>

sec   768 78662077 1992-12-08 ---------- RSA             Sign and Encrypt
uid  Theodore Y. Ts'o [OLD] <[email-masked]>
uid  Theodore Y. Ts'o <[email-masked]>

sec  1024 93674C40 1997-08-12 ---------- DSS             Sign only      
sub  2048 DB988C15 1997-08-12 ---------- Diffie-Hellman                 
uid  Theodore Y. Ts'o <[email-masked]>

pub   768 93C2441D 1995-07-31 ---------- RSA             Sign and Encrypt
uid  Tim Showalter <[email-masked]>
uid  Tim Showalter <[email-masked]>
uid  Tim Showalter <[email-masked]>
uid  Tim Showalter <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 3E027871 1996-06-22 ---------- RSA             Sign and Encrypt
uid  Tony Li, Business Key, <[email-masked]>
uid  Tony Li, Business Key, <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 FA47EB31 1996-02-29 ---------- RSA             Sign and Encrypt
uid  William Allen Simpson <[email-masked]>
uid  William Allen Simpson <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 2D8B0ADE 1997-09-07 ---------- DSS             Sign and Encrypt
sub  3072 1DEEE3C8 1997-09-07 ---------- Diffie-Hellman                 
uid  William Allen Simpson <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 D136BD31 1997-12-03 ---------- RSA             Sign and Encrypt
uid  Wu-chang Feng <[email-masked]>

56 matching keys found