Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jones-msgmib-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 1998 12:52:37 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Message Tracking Model
	Author(s)	: G. Vaudreuil, G. Jones, B. Ernst
	Filename	: draft-jones-msgmib-model-00.txt
	Pages		: 
	Date		: 27-Feb-98
	
This document defines an SNMP-based message tracking model  for
electronic messaging  management usage. Message tracking is the
ability to find out, after the fact, the path that a particular message
took through the messaging  system, the current status of that
message, and its characteristics.
 
This document defines the model, architecture, and requirements for message
tracking. An SNMP MIB to support message tracking is found in a related
document.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-jones-msgmib-model-00.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jones-msgmib-model-00.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nis.garr.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ds.internic.net
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-jones-msgmib-model-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ds.internic.net can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.