Subject: Social Event for DC IETF

From: Susan Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 1997 11:00:05 -0500

Newbridge Networks presents an evening of

			 Food, Fun, and Magic.

Date:		December 9, 1997
Time:		6:00-9:00 p.m.
Location: 	Regency Ballroom, OMNI Hotel

Post-dinner entertainment:  Dick Steiner, Magician and Mentalist

Dinner menu:

Cilantro Scented Black Bean Soup with Shitake and Crispy Julienne of Flour
Tortillas

Hummus and Babaganoush
Challaii Rolls
Pita Bread
Calamata Olive Focaccia with Mozzarella

Tabbouleh, Cous-cous tossed in lemon parsley vinaigrette

Grilled Bell Peppers with yogourt sauce, toasted pecans and pomegranate seeds

Traditional Caesar Salad with garlic croutons, parmesan cheese

Fried Vegetable Rice with scallions, bambooshoots, and black sesame seeds

Hot Smoked Salmon Medallions with Red Beet and Horseradish compote

Basil and Pinenut Grilled Chicken Breast on Orange Braised Fennel

Assorted Dinner Rolls with Butter Curls

Seasonal Fruit Display

Kebabs and Diced Fruit with Berries and assorted Fruit Coulis

Jumbo Cookies and Brownies

Coffee, selection of teas, and iced tea

Wines:  2 bottles per table - Burlwood Chardonnay, California
                              Burlwood Cabernet Sauvignon, California

Bar:  Premium Beers, domestic beer, house red and white wine, mineral waters,
	soda

Cost:  $44/person, including one drink ticket; a cash bar wil also be 
	available.

Unfortunately, this event is limited to the first 400 people who respond. So,
don't delay. Send RSVPs ONLY to [email-masked].  

Payments will be accepted on site at the OMNI Hotel. We are accepting CASH ONLY
for tickets.  We will host a registration table Sunday morning from 10-11 (just
outside of the Terminal Room) and again Sunday afternoon 4-6.  Your entry ticket
is also your drink ticket.