Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-poisson-nomcom-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 1998 12:01:58 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Process for Organization of Internet 
StandardS ONg Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: IAB and IESG Selection, Confirmation, and 
                          Recall Process:  Operation of the Nominating 
                          and Recall Committees
	Author(s)	: J. Galvin
	Filename	: draft-ietf-poisson-nomcom-03.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 08-Jan-98
	
   The process by which the members of the IAB and IESG are selected,
   confirmed, and recalled is specified.  The evolution of the process
   has relied principally on oral tradition as a means by which the
   lessons learned could be passed on to successive committees.  This
   document is a self-consistent, organized compilation of the process
   as it is known today.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-poisson-nomcom-03.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-poisson-nomcom-03.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nis.garr.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ds.internic.net
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-poisson-nomcom-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ds.internic.net can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.