Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-calsch-irip-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 1997 11:05:37 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Calendaring and Scheduling Working Group 
of the IETF.

	Title		: iCalendar Real-time Interoperability Protocol (iRIP)
	Author(s)	: P. O'Leary, A. Courtemanche, S. Mansour
	Filename	: draft-ietf-calsch-irip-00.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 03-Dec-97
	
This document specifies a binding from the iCalendar Transport-
independent Interoperability Protocol [ITIP] to a real-time transport.
Calendaring entries defined by the iCalendar Object Model [ICAL] are
composed using constructs from [RFC-2045], [RFC-2046], [RFC-2047], [RFC-
2048] and [RFC-2049].
 
This document is based on the calendaring and scheduling model defined
by [ICMS].
 
This document is based on discussions within the Internet Engineering
Task Force (IETF) Calendaring and Scheduling (CALSCH) working group.
More information about the IETF CALSCH working group activities can be
found on the IMC website at http://www.imc.org, the IETF website at
http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/calsch-charter.html. Refer to the
references within this document for further information on how to access
these various documents.
 
Distribution of this document is unlimited. Comments and suggestions for
improvement should be sent to the authors.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-calsch-irip-00.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-calsch-irip-00.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nis.garr.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ds.internic.net
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-calsch-irip-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ds.internic.net can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.