Subject: 41st IETF-LOS ANGELES: Terminal room

From: Netland NOC <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 14:11:00 -0500

Dear IETF L.A. attendees,

This message contains information regarding the terminal room 
at the upcoming meeting March 30 - April 3 in Los Angeles, California.
The terminal room will be open Sunday from 4:00 p.m. through Friday
at 12:00 noon.

All of the workstations and laptops will be numbered out of the
following Class C networks.

198.94.11.0/24
198.94.12.0/24
198.94.13.0/24

A DHCP server will provide IP addresses to DHCP speaking laptops.
If your laptop does not support DHCP or you need an IP address
allocated, please send email to [email-masked] 

All machine will be part of the domain mtg.ietf.org

Netland Network Operations Team

Netland
"Bringing the World back together through communications"