Subject: do not feed the nutcase

From: "Perry E. Metzger" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 12:23:42 -0500

The more people reply to Jim Fleming, the less actual work we will
accomplish. That is, of course, his likely goal here. (If that is not
his goal and he is simply deranged there is no point in replying
anyway.)

I know there is a great temptation to reply and note "Jim, you have
every detail totally wrong", but please just delete his messages
unread instead. We have serious work to do.

Perry

---

From: Stu McClure <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 19:36:02 -0600

Perry,
	You've hit this right on target!

		I've already filtered him out!  We need serious people to talk about actual and current engineering practices.  One of the reasons we have so many people unsubscribing every day is that our content is fading each and every day.  Let's return to the substance we used to have.  Let's return to the engineering topics we used to discuss instead of politics. 

P.S.	Sorry Perry (Jon, Vint, et al) from those of us who still tune in ...for their lack of relativity.

			circa AHS

-----Original Message-----
From:	Perry E. Metzger [SMTP:[email-masked]]
Sent:	Tuesday, February 24, 1998 11:24 AM
To:	[email-masked]
Subject:	do not feed the nutcase

Perry

---

From: Adam Todd <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 18:03:44 +1100

>From: 	Perry E. Metzger[SMTP:[email-masked]]
>Sent: 	Tuesday, February 24, 1998 11:23 AM
>To: 		[email-masked]

Really?  That's amazing, I not only reply to Jim's ongoing onslaught of
peronal email to me, but frequelty add comments to or about his public
messages.

Certainly hasn't slowed the amount of work I get done at all.

In fact the only thing that slowed me donw, was IAHC.  Now it's
evapourated, like most vapourware, I've been going so well it's not funny.

>unread instead. We have serious work to do.

Every detail?  Never noticed?

      The world operates 24 hours a day ... so do the servers.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
The advice offered in this email is not considered professional advice,
or it would be accompanied by an invoice. No permission is granted for 
republication of comments, without written consent.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Business Development, Technology Domain Registration and Network Advisory
Telstra Convery Member
Adam Todd                                 Personal http://adamtodd.ah.net  
						   http://adam.says.sheesh
Phone +61 2 9729 0565                     Network  http://www.ah.net
AU Root Server Confederation              http://aursc.ah.net
AU Internet News  mailto:[email-masked]  with "subscribe"