Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipngwg-ipv6-mib-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 10:46:51 -0500

A Revised Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPNG Working Group of the IETF.

Note: This revision reflects comments received during the last call period.

	Title		: Management Information Base for IP Version 6:  
                          Textual Conventions and General Group
	Author(s)	: D. Haskin, S. Onishi
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipngwg-ipv6-mib-04.txt
	Pages		: 43
	Date		: 11-Feb-98
	
     This document is one in the series of documents  that  provide
     MIB  definitions for for IP Version 6.  Specifically, the IPv6
     MIB textual conventions as well as the IPv6 MIB General  group
     is defined in this document.
 
     This memo defines an experimental portion  of  the  Management
     Information   Base  (MIB)  for  use  with  network  management
     protocols in the IPv6-based internets.
 
     This document specifies a MIB module in a manner that is  both
     compliant to the SNMPv2 SMI, and semantically identical to the
     peer SNMPv1 definitions.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login wih the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ipngwg-ipv6-mib-04.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipngwg-ipv6-mib-04.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nis.garr.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ds.internic.net
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipngwg-ipv6-mib-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ds.internic.net can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.