Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-otp-ext-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 09:24:49 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the One Time Password Authentication Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: OTP Extended Responses
	Author(s)	: C. Metz
	Filename	: draft-ietf-otp-ext-05.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 10-Nov-97
	
   This document provides a specification for a type of response to an
   OTP [RFC 1938] challenge that carries explicit indication of the
   response's encoding. Codings for the two mandatory OTP data formats
   using this new type of response are presented.
 
   This document also provides a specification for a response that
   allows an OTP generator to request that a server re-initialize a
   sequence and change parameters such as the secret pass phrase.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-otp-ext-05.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-otp-ext-05.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nis.garr.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ds.internic.net
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-otp-ext-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ds.internic.net can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.