Subject: Re: ITAG: Not Another One!

From: Johnny Eriksson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 22:09:21 MET

> >Okay, I've been happy lurking, but this one I just don't get. Why
> >mostly women? Why does it matter?
> 
>  Half the population is female and
>  must be included. Why is that so
>  hard to understand?

... and 25% of the world population is Chinese, we must keep that in
mind.  Not to mention the large community of idiots walking arount on
the planet, they might need representation too.  Maybe you could try
for a seat on that ground.

--Johnny

---

From: Bob Allisat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 17:42:53 -0500

>for a seat on that ground.

TeleVirtually Yours,

Bob Allisat

http://www.wtv.net
http://www.fcn.net

---

From: "Perry E. Metzger" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 18:48:50 -0500

Johnny;

As much fun as it is teasing "I Bob Allisat", feeding the lunatic with
attention only makes him do it more -- you are rewarding him for his
disruptive behavior. Better to just ignore the whole thing and let him
rant in full knowledge he's speaking to a net full of kill files.

Perry