Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-rmonmib-rmonprot-v2-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 09:44:11 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Remote Network Monitoring Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Remote Network Monitoring MIB Protocol Identifiers (Version 2)
	Author(s)	: C. Bucci, R. Iddon, A. Bierman
	Filename	: draft-ietf-rmonmib-rmonprot-v2-03.txt
	Pages		: 165
	Date		: 29-Oct-97
	
This memo describes protocol encapsulations which are referenced by the
management objects defined in the Remote Network Monitoring MIB Version
2 [RFC2021].  Additionally, this memo defines a notation describing
protocol layers in a protocol encapsulation and contains a large list of
protocol definitions using this notation.  Although related to the
original Remote Network Monitoring MIB [RFC1757], this document refers
only to objects found in the RMON-2 MIB.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-rmonmib-rmonprot-v2-03.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rmonmib-rmonprot-v2-03.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nis.garr.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ds.internic.net
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rmonmib-rmonprot-v2-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ds.internic.net can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.