Subject: FYI 32, RFC 2235 on Hobbes' Internet Timeline

From: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 12:49:42 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        FYI 32
        RFC 2235

        Title:      Hobbes' Internet Timeline
	Author(s):  R. Zakon
        Status:     Informational
	Date:       November 1997
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      22
        Characters: 43060
        Updates/Obsoletes:  None

        URL:        ftp://ds.internic.net/rfc/rfc2235.txt

This document presents a history of the Internet in timeline 
fashion, highlighting some of the key events and technologies which
helped shape the Internet as we know it today.  A growth summary
of the Internet and some associated technologies is also included.

This memo provides information for the Internet community.  It does
not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 1543, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Alegre Ramos
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.