Subject: Re: KIS ASS

From: "Peter Mott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 14:48:31 +1300

>mr.postel IS the root you fool :-)

Everybody down here thinks he is a human, much like the rest of us.
Maybe thats what happens if you spend too much time with name servers.

One becomes a DOT.

>he hase build them up at a time you probably where not even aware of your
>self-me too and terefor i respekt dr.postel and would folow his lead for
>ever

For ever is a fairly long time :-)

Sascha, you make a great supporter of the people you believe in, I give you
that.
That's about as strong a statement one can make about anybody else.

I hope Dr Postel and others dont ever let you down.  You may be in for some
disappointment.

regards

Peter Mott
Chief Enthusiast
2Day Internet Limited.