Subject: 40th IETF-WASHINGTON, DC: REGISTRATION INFORMATION

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 1997 11:25:35 -0500

On-line Registration & Payment Procedure

To register for the upcoming IETF meeting, please fill out the On-line
Registration form completely and click on the Submit button at the bottom of
that page. If you forgot to fill out a certain section, you will immediately
receive a reply asking for that information. After filling out the required
fields, click on the Submit button. The next screen allows you to
double-check the information you are providing and to make changes, if
necessary. Please be sure that all information is correct! Again, click on
the Submit button.

You will then see an acknowledgement page on your browser listing the
information you just provided. If you need to make a change, please contact
the IETF Registrar at: [email-masked].

Your registration/confirmation number will come to you via e-mail, which you
should receive within 24 hours of submitting your registration form. Please
be sure to use this number for any future correspondence regarding your
registration. If you do not receive your confirmation e-mail please contact
the IETF Registrar at: [email-masked].

The e-mail message will list your options for payment - 1) reply e-mail
using PGP, 2) print & fax, 3) print & mail (additional on-line options are
planned for the future). You may choose whichever option is most convenient
for you.

NOTE: Your payment of US$300 must be RECEIVED by the cut-off date of 28
November 1997 in order for you to qualify for the lower registration fee.

If your payment is Not Received by the cut-off date, the fee will increase
to US$400 and must be paid on-site.

PLEASE BE SURE TO NOTE THIS NEW PAYMENT SCHEDULE!

Full-time students with proper ID will receive a US$100 credit toward the
registration fee.

There is an additional charge of US$50 to receive a Hard Copy of the
Proceedings. Please check YES on the registration form if you would like to
purchase a Hard Copy.

CD-ROM versions of the Proceedings are now also available for an additional
charge of US$10. Please check YES on the registration form if you would like
to purchare a CD-ROM.

If you are unable to access our Home Page on the Web, you will find the 
same registration form in the ftp/ietf directory (ftp.ietf.org).  The name 
of the file is: 0mtg-rsvp-97dec.txt. 

If you are also unable to access the registration form via ftp, please 
send e-mail

	To:  [email-masked] 

	and in the body of the message request 
			FILE /ietf/0mtg-rsvp-97dec.txt
			PATH your-email-address@domain

The registration form will come to you via e-mail. 
If you have other questions about registration, please contact the 
IETF Registrar at: [email-masked].

You can view the Washington, D.C. Meeting home page at:

   http://www.ietf.org/meetings/Washington.html

The URL for the on-line registration form is:

   http://www.ietf.org/meetings/reg_form.html

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please report problems or send comments to [email-masked].