Subject: CAT-WG DC agenda, draft 3

From: "Linn, John" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 1997 08:09:57 -0500

CAT WG members and agenda fanciers:

Given the large number of CAT I-Ds which have been active, emerging, or
which would otherwise benefit from meeting discussion, and on requests
I've received, I'm pleased to note that the 26 November draft of the
IETF DC agenda has allocated an additional 1-hour Tuesday morning CAT
session.  Here's a new draft WG agenda reflecting this change; this will
probably be the last draft posted in advance of the meeting.  To
facilitate effective discussion, it would be most helpful if document
editors could make summaries of recent changes and pending issues
available to the list in advance of the session: my thanks to those who
have already done so.

[Note: some of the drafts cited here have been reported, either to me
directly or to the list, as having been submitted or updated during the
week of 17 November but have not appeared in the repositories as yet.
Watch for corresponding I-D announcements.] 

CAT-WG DC Agenda
Draft 3 as of 1 December

Monday, 8 December, 1530-1730:

1530-1540: Opening/agenda discussion, status summary
1540-1555: SPNEGO
1555-1610: RFC2078bis, C bindings
1610-1630: IDUP
1630-1730: Kerberos I-Ds:
	1630-1640: anoncred
	1640-1655: iakerb, user2user
	1655-1710: pk-init, pk-cross
	1710-1730: kerberos-revisions

Tuesday, 9 December, 0900-1000:

0900-0915: krb5-ipv6, krb5-tcp, krb5-firewalls
0915-0930: Next steps, incl. outreach
0930-1000: Other/revisited discussion as needed. 

--jl

John Linn ([email-masked])
RSA Laboratories East, Bedford, MA, USA