Subject: Where is Postel... ?

From: Jim Fleming <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 09:49:10 -0600

On Thursday, February 26, 1998 7:47 AM, William Allen Simpson[SMTP:[email-masked]] wrote:
<snip>
@
@Where is Postel specifically designated?
@

@@@@ http://rs.internic.net/nsf/nis/proposal-toc.html

Section M: Personnel Qualifications

@@@@ http://rs.internic.net/nsf/nis/sectionM.html

...
M.3 IANA Manager and Advisory Panel Chairman

Network Solutions proposes Mr. Jon Postel as the IANA Manager and
Chairman of the Advisory Panel for the NREN NIS Manager project. He
will provide services as an employee of USC's Information Sciences Institute (ISI),
subcontractor to Network Solutions.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Jim Fleming
Unir Corporation
IBC, Tortola, BVI