Subject: InterNIC RFC Database

From: [email-masked] (Michael Alton Quinlan)
Date: 12 Dec 97 01:25pm MST

The FTP server at ds.internic.net announces:

    Please be advised that as of March 31, 1998 InterNIC will be
    discontinuing service. If services are provided somewhere else,
    we will provide pointers.

Will there be another official database for the RFC and Internet-Draft
documents?

Thanks,

---

From: Paul Ferguson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 16:21:41 -0500

See:

 http://www.isi.edu/div7/rfc-editor/

- paul

---

From: Paul Ferguson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 16:28:24 -0500

Actually, my last message was a bit too succinct.

See:

 http://www.isi.edu/div7/rfc-editor/rfc.html

Also, there is a list of other RFC repositories
located at:

 http://www.isi.edu/in-notes/rfc-retrieval.txt

Also, don't forget this text -- which is included
in all I-D's:

    To learn the current status of any Internet-Draft, please check the
    "1id-abstracts.txt" listing contained in the Internet-Drafts
    Shadow Directories on ftp.is.co.za (Africa), nic.nordu.net (Europe),
    munnari.oz.au (Pacific Rim), ds.internic.net (US East Coast), or
    ftp.isi.edu (US West Coast).

- paul

---

From: Network Operations Center <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 14:53:12 -0800 (PST)

Hello all,

>  http://www.isi.edu/div7/rfc-editor/

	More precisely...