Subject: Tomorrow's Meeting

From: "Jim Fleming" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 1998 21:37:46 -0500

Gordon,

Will you be covering this meeting tomorrow ?

@@@@@ http://www.nas.edu

The Internet in the Evolving Information Infrastructure
CSTB-L-97-05-A

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----

The Internet in the Evolving Information Infrastructure
September 28, 1998 - September 29, 1998
Cecil and Ida Green Building
2001 Wisconsin Ave. NW
Washington, DC

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----

If you would like to attend the sessions of this meeting that are open to
the public or need more information please contact:
Contact Name: Nicci T. Dowd
Email: [email-masked]
Phone: (202)334-2605
Fax: (202)334-2318

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----

Agenda:
To be determined

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----

Closed Session Summary Posted After the Meeting.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Jim Fleming
Unir Corporation - http://www.unir.com
End-2-End: VPC(Java)--<IPv4>--C+@---<IPv8>---C+@--<IPv4>--(Java)VPC
http://www.ntia.doc.gov/ntiahome/domainname/130dftmail/unir.txt
http://www.ddj.com/index/author/idx10133.htm