Subject: Query !

From: Sampath <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 14:52:33 -0400 (EDT)

Hi All,

I would like to know the 2 digit IETF codes for G.711 and H.261 
standards that have been defined for audio and video codecs, respectively.
I would greatly appreciate any help,

Thank you in advance,
Regards,
Sampath 
_______________________________________________________________________________
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                           SAMPATH PEECHU

  Res:                                        Off:
  225,Hubbell St. Apt#1,                      B23-D,Information Technology, 
  Houghton, MI-49931                          EERC,MICHIGAN TECH.

  Ph: 906-487-6154                            Ph: 906-487-2112           

                     http://www.cs.mtu.edu/~srpeechu
_______________________________________________________________________________
 " Be such a man, and live such a life, that if every man were such as you,
   and every life a life like yours, this earth would be God's Paradise." 
   -Phillips Brooks
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------