Subject: ITU and IETF - Copyrights

From: "Jim Fleming" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 07:05:42 -0500

Fred and/or Scott,

How will this impact the Copyright policies of the ISOC and IETF ?
Will people be able to select the ITU or ISOC as the Copyright owner ?

Also, will Working Groups be merged or will they operate in parallel ?

@@@ http://www.itu.int/newsroom/press/releases/1998/NP-2.html

"ITU takes action to address IP-Related aspects in standards-setting
in collaboration with IETF"

"The ISOC Vice President of Standards Scott Bradner, who participated
in the TSAG meeting, was instrumental in shaping these guidelines and in
ensuring that they covered the key aspects of the collaboration."

Mr Robert Brett - Vice-Chairman of TSAG - [email-masked]
Mr Roger Nucho - [email-masked]
Mr Fabio Bigi - [email-masked]

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Jim Fleming
Unir Corporation - http://www.unir.com
End-2-End: VPC(Java)---C+@---<IPv8>---C+@---(Java)VPC
http://www.ntia.doc.gov/ntiahome/domainname/130dftmail/unir.txt
http://www.ddj.com/index/author/idx10133.htm