Subject: Martinique in 1999 ?

From: "Jim Fleming" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 1998 14:40:07 -0500

John,

Maybe your group should host the next IETF meeting ?
This might help to show France that you are organized
and intend to try to protect your .MQ and .GP TLDs.

http://www.ietf.org/meetings/0mtg-sites.txt

@@@@ http://www.wwtld.org/lactld.txt

[email-masked]                (Argentina           AR - Oscar Sznajder)
[email-masked]       (Brazil              BR - Demi Getschko)
[email-masked]     (Chile               CL - Patricio Poblete)
[email-masked]       (Columbia            CO - Hugo Sin Triana)
[email-masked]       (Dominican Republic  DO - Juan Edgar)
[email-masked]          (Ecuador             EC - Juan Miranda)
[email-masked]      (El Salvador         SV - Rafael Ibarra)
[email-masked]      (French Guiana       GF - Jan David)
[email-masked]  (Guadeloupe          GP - John Broomfield)
[email-masked]          (Guatemala           GT - Luis R. Furlan)
[email-masked]        (Honduras            HN - Erlin Palma)
[email-masked]  (Martinique          MQ - John Broomfield)
[email-masked]             (Mexico              MX - Oscar Robles Garay)
[email-masked]            (Montserrat          MS - Sean Jackson)
[email-masked]              (Nicaragua           NI - Yadira Mena)
[email-masked]              (Peru                PE - Jose Soriano)
[email-masked]            (South Georgia and Sandwich Isl.  GS - Sean
Jackson)
[email-masked]          (Saint Lucia         LC - Albert H. Daniels)
[email-masked]           (Trinidad and Tobago TT - Patrick Hosein)
[email-masked]            (Turks and Ciacos Islands TC - Sean Jackson)
[email-masked]              (Uruguay             UY - Ida Holz)
[email-masked]       (Venezuela           VE - Oswaldo E.Aguirre)
[email-masked]            (Virgin Islands [British] VG - Sean Jackson)
[email-masked]          (Virgin Islands [U.S.]    VI - Peter de Blanc)

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Jim Fleming
Unir Corporation - http://www.unir.com
End-2-End: VPC(Java)---C+@---<IPv8>---C+@---(Java)VPC
http://www.ntia.doc.gov/ntiahome/domainname/130dftmail/unir.txt
http://www.ddj.com/index/author/idx10133.htm