Subject: "Sprint IETF meeting" ?

From: "Jim Fleming" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 21:52:45 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
<snip>
>milestones are not yet set because the date of the Sprint IETF meeting
>is not yet certain; however, the bulk of the nomcom work will probably
>be done from the December 1998 IETF meeting through mid-February,

Is Sprint hosting an IETF meeting ?

http://www.ietf.org/meetings/0mtg-sites.txt

Jim Fleming
Unir Corporation - http://www.unir.com
End-2-End: VPC(Java)--<IPv4>--C+@---<IPv8>---C+@--<IPv4>--(Java)VPC
http://www.ntia.doc.gov/ntiahome/domainname/130dftmail/unir.txt
http://www.ddj.com/index/author/idx10133.htm

---

From: "Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 23:18:51 -0400

From:  "Jim Fleming" <[email-masked]>
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:  Tue, 29 Sep 1998 21:52:45 -0500

                                                    >Spring<

>Is Sprint hosting an IETF meeting ?

I have no idea who is hosting the Spring IETF meeting.

>http://www.ietf.org/meetings/0mtg-sites.txt

Donald
============================================================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd +1 978-287-4877 [email-masked]
 318 Acton Street       +1 978-371-7148 (fax)   [email-masked]
 Carlisle, MA 01741 USA

---

From: "Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 23:18:51 -0400

Donald