Subject: Mr. Denninger.......

From: "John O'Grady" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 14:22:09 -0400

....as one of the "masses"  you supposedly speak for who use the net,
 I must say this.
   We will never allow such a close-minded, snobbish, brash, ill-timed,
 bastard such as yourself to represent us for long.  Your "standards of
 scientific inquiry" are obviously flawed (as is your mind) if your response
 to the death of someone who dedicated his life to a technology that our
 children's children will come to know as just as crucial to the human
 race as sunlight or water is thinly disguised soap-box presentations of
 your own agenda dripping with venom to all who may show the
 tiniest respect for the man.  I may be just a lowly systems engineer,
 and I have spouted in my time, but the slop coming from your servers
 is just plain unforgivable.  And may I suggest that only a politician would
 try to capitalize on someone's death?  Your message is strong and clear,
 out here in the masses, sir, and we are not please, nor do we forgive,
 and never - (we who's support your are trying to garner) - never do we
 forget.
                 John O'Grady  - CNA, Systems Engineer

---

From: "Glenn Strachan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 08:24:02 -0400

Mr. Denninger

Do you thrive on being an incessant bore? Wouldn't it be more tactful to simply ignore the present line of commentary and return to the focus of this listserv. Getting the last word in the present day can often result in "listserv rage", a concept with which you are certainly familiar.

My two cents.

>>> Karl Denninger <[email-masked]> 10/21 8:05 AM >>>
Oh boy!  Now we add censorship to the rest!

Bigotry is a *kind* word to describe this.

--
-- 
Karl Denninger ([email-masked]) http://www.mcs.net/~karl 
I ain't even *authorized* to speak for anyone other than myself, so give
up now on trying to associate my words with any particular organization.

On Tue, Oct 20, 1998 at 08:10:17PM -0700, Steve Rubin wrote:
> Can someone please sit him in the corner (ie: remove him from the list) 
> until he learns to play nice with the other children and not run with 
> scisors?
> 
> On Tue, Oct 20, 1998 at 08:13:33PM -0500, Karl Denninger wrote:
> > Gee, all the OTHER shit hasn't garnered this response.
> > 
> > Why not?
> > 
> > Bigot!
>

---

From: "Glenn Strachan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 08:24:02 -0400

Mr. Denninger

My two cents.