Subject: (fwd) WIPO Internet Domain Name Process - 3 Announcements

From: Bob Allisat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 06:56:38 -0400 (EDT)

*
* These WIPO people are still plowing away
* at their stupid RFC process, trying to
* once and for all bury our rights to the
* character set in favour of trademark
* holders. Comment and comment often!
* PS no-one is participating on their
* mailing list and no-one is attending
* their stupid meetings (except for
* Trademark holding corporate types).
*

(fwd)___________________ START

WIPO Internet Domain Name Process - 3 Announcements
From: Process Moderator <[email-masked]>

Important announcement:  At the request of an interested party in the
process of preparing its comment, the deadline for the submission of
comments on WIPO RFC-2 has been extended  to November 6, 1998.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
WIPO is making live tape recordings of each regional consultation that
is held in the framework of the Internet Domain Name Process.   The
recordings for the San Francisco, Brussels and Washington, D.C. regional
consultations are now posted on our web site as RealMedia (tm) audio
files, which allow you to listen to all presentations and interventions
made at these meetings.  In order to make use of the audio files, your
computer must have a sound card and the RealPlayer or RealPlayer Plus
program from RealNetworks.  Links to download the sofware free of charge
are provided on our web site.

(fwd)___________________ STOP

 Bob Allisat

 Free Community Network _ [email-masked] . http://fcn.net
 http://fcn.net/allisat