Subject: Re: Postel - FW: Flowers & Donations

From: [email-masked] (Ari Ollikainen)
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 16:42:16 -0700

At 4:04 PM 10/20/98, Fred Baker wrote:

>
>The Jonathan B. Postel Endowed Chair Fund endows a chair at USC/ISI in
>Jon's memory.
>
        BUT, the information at http://www.isoc.org/postel/ says:

        In lieu of flowers:

        Two funds are being established by the Internet Society:  one for an
        endowed chair at >>>>>UCLA<<<<< and the other to endow an award for
        someone whose service to the Internet honors Jon's memory.

        Would someone IN THE KNOW, provide the correct information,?

      OLTECO                    Ari Ollikainen
      P.O. BOX 3688             Networking Technology and Architecture
      Stanford, CA              [email-masked]
      94309-3688                415.517.3519

---

From: [email-masked] (Ari Ollikainen)
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 16:42:16 -0700

In lieu of flowers:

      OLTECO                    Ari Ollikainen