Subject: tech list

From: Vishal Dutta MCP 1/2 MCSE <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 10:46:26 -0400 (EDT)

Hello. I'm a new comer to this list and was wondering where I can
subscribe to for a technical portion of this list. I thought this was it,
but apparantly not.

Vishal Dutta-MCP
 1/2 MCSE

---

From: "John W. Noerenberg" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 11:43:46 -0700

>subscribe to for a technical portion of this list. I thought this was it,

Not sure exactly what technical information you're looking for, but if it 
is relates to a working group, each group has its own mailing list for 
discussion of their technical issues.  Best way to learn about this is to 
visit the IETF home page <http://www.ietf.org>.  There is a wealth of other 
information about the IETF that you can discover by following links on that 
page.  Good luck!

best,

john noerenberg
[email-masked]
  ----------------------------------------------------------------------
  --if we are to be saved, it will not be by Romans but by saints.
  -- Thomas Cahill, "how the Irish Saved Civilization", 1995
  ----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "John W. Noerenberg" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 11:43:46 -0700

best,

john noerenberg
[email-masked]