Subject: Access Technologies & Towards a Single Voice and Data Infrastructure

From: Nicola Wartnaby <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 16:42:38 +0000

Vision in Business will be holding 2 important telecoms events in the
new year:

* ACCESS TECHNOLOGIES, 8-11th March 1999 at the Selfridge Hotel, London

Experts from around the world will give you market forecasts,
determining applications and services and provide detailed performance
evaluation.  This includes 17 case studies from leading operators on all
the access technologies including copper, fibre, wireless, power line
and satellite.

* MIGRATING TOWARDS A SINGLE VOICE & DATA INFRASTRUCTURE, 11-13th
January 1999, Euston Plaza Hotel, London

With the consensus of opinion indicating that the future of telecoms
lies with IP, the world's operators must change the way they think and
work now if they are to beat off ever incresing competition.  This
conference offers solutions to the many technical and non-technical
challenges that make the migratory path from circuit-switched to packet-
switched networks so problematic; and presents a clear strategy that
exploits today's technical realities whilst fully provisioning for
tomorrow's market developments.

For further information on either of the 2 conferences or indeed to book
your place please contact us on [email-masked], call us on
+ 44 171 839 8391 or fax us on + 44 171 839 3777.  For further
information on all our events you can visit our website www.visibis.com.

Regards
-- 
Nicola Wartnaby