Subject: Re: 44th IETF venue

From: Jeffrey Altman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 98 16:27:11 EST

> Hi,
> 
> I happened to noticed that the 44th IETF is scheduled to be in 
> Minnesota in March when Minnesota is usually buried in thick snow!
> (I've personally observed that) 
> 
> Probably there are good reasons why this is so that I don't know about.
> But just wanted to make a suggestion that would'nt it be better to hold 
> it in a warmer place?
> 
> 
> Thanx,
> Dhaval
> 

You are not the only one who has made this observation.  I personally
think that Minnesota is beautiful in the Summer time.  However, how
often do we get to go ice fishing?  

    Jeffrey Altman * Sr.Software Designer * Kermit-95 for Win32 and OS/2
                 The Kermit Project * Columbia University
              612 West 115th St #716 * New York, NY * 10025
  http://www.kermit-project.org/k95.html * [email-masked]

---

From: Ted Lemon <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 17:15:54 -0500

I personally am looking forward to the cross-country skiing.   But for
those of us who did not grow up in northern climes, the Hotel will be
heated to an uncomfortably warm temperature, so if you stay inside the
whole time, it shouldn't be a problem.   Make sure you bring warm
clothes for the trip from the airport terminal to the taxi cab.

			       _MelloN_

---

From: Ted Lemon <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 17:15:54 -0500

_MelloN_