Subject: Re: [ifwp] Re: The Non-Profit Issue Again

From: Michael Dillon <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 00:35:17 -0800 (PST)

On Sun, 15 Nov 1998, Jeff Williams wrote:

>   I suppose that we are at completely opposite ends of this argument as
> it relates to increased costs for registration fees if there are new TLD's
> added to the current root structure.  We believe that increased competition

Did anyone else find this message to be uncharacteristically lucid for
Williams? Maybe our friend has a hard time keeping up his facade as a fake
persona when he is writing as actively as he is tonight.

> design and archtechualy different products that compliment each other,
> SROOTS and Bindles.
             ^^^^^^^
That's what they call packets of crack cocaine in Kansas City. Maybe our
kckid is a crack addict. Does anyone know if the symptoms he exhibits are
consistent with crack addiction?

Right now I believe that Williams is most likely to be a fake persona
managed by a group of people who have at times been involved on this list.
But if someone comes up with some hard evidence of his actual physical
existence or some medical/psychological explanation for his behavior I
might be convinced otherwise.

--
Michael Dillon                 -               E-mail: [email-masked]
Check the website for my Internet World articles -  http://www.memra.com

---

From: Michael Dillon <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 00:35:17 -0800 (PST)

^^^^^^^