Subject: Wireless In Orlando?

From: Daniel Senie <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 12:58:14 -0500

Looking for info on who if anyone is bringing wireless access points,
and
what brands. I'm going to buy a card for use there, and would like to be
sure to buy one that's compatible.

Any/all info appreciated.

-- 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Daniel Senie                                        [email-masked]
Amaranth Networks Inc.            http://www.amaranthnetworks.com

---

From: Tony Hain <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 16:21:59 -0800

Yes Compaq will be bringing wireless access points, both 915 and 2.4DS. For
model information see:

 <<dirseq.pdf>> 
================================================================
Tony Hain			[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 

		-----Original Message-----
		From:	Daniel Senie [mailto:[email-masked]]
		Sent:	Saturday, November 21, 1998 9:58 AM
		To:	[email-masked]
		Subject:	Wireless In Orlando?

		Looking for info on who if anyone is bringing wireless
access points,
		and
		what brands. I'm going to buy a card for use there, and
would like to be
		sure to buy one that's compatible.

		-- 
	
-----------------------------------------------------------------
		Daniel Senie
[email-masked]
		Amaranth Networks Inc.
http://www.amaranthnetworks.com