Subject: IETF terminal room - ipv6

From: Marc Blanchet <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 21:53:42 -0500

Hi,
	like in august, we are going to provide the ipv6 connectivity to the 6bone
for the ietf terminal room (laptops and desktops). You will receive an
address with the following prefix: 3FFE:B00:C18:2::/64 .  If you have any
specific requirements for ipv6, please contact [email-masked].
	Microsoft will install ipv6 stacks on all desktop computers in the
terminal room.  
	We are currently working with NTT to provide an alternate ipv6 path to
japan.  

Regards, Marc.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Marc Blanchet			| [email-masked]
Viagénie inc.			| http://www.viagenie.qc.ca
3107 des hôtels		| tél.: 418-656-9254 
Ste-Foy, Québec		| fax.: 418-656-0183
Canada, G1W 4W5		| radio: VA2-JAZ
------------------------------------------------------------
pgp :57 86 A6 83 D3 A8 58 32 F7 0A BB BD 5F B2 4B A7
------------------------------------------------------------
Internet Engineering Standards/Normes d'ingénierie Internet
               http://www.normos.org
------------------------------------------------------------
Auteur du livre TCP/IP Simplifié, Éditions Logiques, 1997
------------------------------------------------------------