Subject: ICANN meeting on the MBone

From: Karl Auerbach <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 08:08:23 -0800 (PST)

We are trying to put tomorrow's ICANN meeting up on the MBone.  (Many
thanks to Jeff Schiller and John Wroclawski of MIT.)

The meeting is from 9am to 4pm EST.

Watch your SD or IP/TV content managers for the detailed announcements.

If you are watching via SD/VIC/VAT, you're all set.

If you want to watch on a Windows (95/98/NT) box, you can download a
short-lived copy of the Cisco IP/TV viewer.

http://www.cisco.com/public/sw-center/spc_req.shtml

There is also a special access code you will need to use to view and
download the file.  Here is the special access code:

	icannmeet

Using the URL and your access code should take you to a location that
displays the file and will allow you to download it.

Please let us know if you have problems obtaining the file and installing
the software.

It should install with all the parameters correct.

I'll be sending using an Cisco IP/TV server and I may attempt a frame rate
a bit above what we typically do for IETF meetings.

I believe there will also be a Real Networks video feed of the meeting as
well.

		--karl--