Subject: Jeff Williams' FAQ (was Re: [ifwp] About Bind...

From: Darrell Greenwood <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 15:04:34 -0800

At 9:54 PM -0800 11/12/98, Jeff Williams wrote:

>  I have a Masters in CS

Noted. :-)

**************************

Jeff Williams' FAQ. (98/11.5)

--

1. Who is Jeff Williams?

Jeffrey A. Williams, <[email-masked]>, has claimed in
postings to various lists:

-- to be the Chief Executive Officer and the Co-Founder of the 4.8
billion dollar privately held employee owned INEG. INC

-- to be the Director of Internet Network Engineering and Senior
Java/CORBA Engineer for the Information Network Engineering Group,
INEG INC.

-- to be an ex-IBM Fellow,

-- to have to have graduated from UTD and to have a law degree from
SMU Law School

-- to have three degrees, MBA, Masters in Computer Science and
Engineering, and Law

-- to have served as a judge for 7 years

-- to be a member of the IETF

-- to serve on several medium sized business boards and on the boards
of several banks

-- to be the author of two books and is working on a third

-- to own 3 ISPs, including Frisco net, Deltanet and Wiltel, with 1.6
million users

-- to have been a fighter pilot with USMC, flying missions in Chile
and for the DEA, as a reserve pilot in the USMC, stationed out of
Grand Prairie air station just south of Dallas

-- to have been acting squadron commander of the Marine combat F4
squadron VMF214 (Black Sheep) at Tan Son Nhut during the Viet Nam war

-- to have spent several years in NIS (Naval Investigative Service)

-- Graduate of Naval Staff & War College

-- Retired Colonel, United States Marine Corps

However,

-- Jeff's 'INEG. INC' does not exist except as a fantasy in Jeff
Williams' mind.

-- Jeff changed the name of the company in his .sig, in Jan 1998,
from  'Information Eng. Group' to Information Network Eng. Group.
INEG. INC., when the real Information Engineering Group
<http://www.ieg-america.com/>, became aware of Jeff's use of their
name.

-- SMU Law School Registrar's office, (214) 768-2618, disclaims all
knowledge of Jeff.

Jeffrey A. Williams is a fake and an imposter.

--

2. Why should I take care in sending private email to Jeff Williams?

He may post it to the list. Ironically, in his postings of others'
private email so far the content has been counter-productive to his
reputation and credibility. You should presume any email to him will
posted to the list.

--

3. Is there other material available on Jeff Williams?

http://www.gtld-mou.org/gtld-discuss/mail-archive/03504.html
http://www.gtld-mou.org/gtld-discuss/mail-archive/05347.html
http://www.gtld-mou.org/gtld-discuss/mail-archive/05398.html
http://www.gtld-mou.org/gtld-discuss/mail-archive/05525.html
http://www.gtld-mou.org/gtld-discuss/mail-archive/08015.html

--
Darrell Greenwood           mailto:[email-masked]
Vancouver, BC               http://www.nyx.net/~dgreenw/

---

From: "mark.paton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 06:15:01 -0000

Why are getting personal here, Jeff Williams has proven himself and does not need to keep on proving himself.

I think its time to lay off the child like he said she said and try working together to create.

Or does that sound to grown up for you Darrell.  Maybe we should all be personal and start trading insults and inuendos.  Any way what sort of personbal has a name like DARRELL  - STUPID is'nt it Darrell.  

Lets just remember that without prejudice people have nothing to argue about.  Lets try it!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Darrell Greenwood [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 13 November 1998 23:05
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Jeff Williams' FAQ (was Re: [ifwp] About Bind...

Noted. :-)

--

1. Who is Jeff Williams?

However,

--

--

-
This message was passed through [email-masked], which
is a sublist of [email-masked]. Not all messages are passed.
Decisions on what to pass are made solely by Harald Alvestrand.

---

From: "mark.paton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 06:15:01 -0000

-----Original Message-----
From: Darrell Greenwood [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 13 November 1998 23:05
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Jeff Williams' FAQ (was Re: [ifwp] About Bind...

Noted. :-)

--

1. Who is Jeff Williams?

However,

--

--

-

---

From: "Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 16:33:20 -0500

From:  "mark.paton" <[email-masked]>
To:  "'Darrell Greenwood'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date:  Mon, 16 Nov 1998 06:15:01 -0000
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
In-reply-to:  <l03130325b2726b50d781@[204.174.30.15]>

>Why are getting personal here, Jeff Williams has proven himself and does not need to
 keep on proving himself.

The fake identity that uses the name "Jeff Williams" has frequently
(1) requested the credentials of others and attacked and demeaned them
based on their credentials, and (2) almost always falsifies its own
credentials.  It seems to me that the community owes it to those who
might only see one or two exchanges and not be aware of the history to
tell them a little of the depth and consistency of the "Jeff Williams"
fraud.

>I think its time to lay off the child like he said she said and try working together
 to create.

Working together is made more effective by some measure of fairness.
An entity that repeatedly tries to give its own arguments greater
weight by citing fake credentials is not playing fair.

>Or does that sound to grown up for you Darrell.  Maybe we should all be personal and
 start trading insults and inuendos.  Any way what sort of personbal has a name like 
DARRELL  - STUPID is'nt it Darrell.  

Grown ups generally take responsibility for their actions including
admitting at least some of their fabrications.

>Lets just remember that without prejudice people have nothing to argue about.  Lets 
try it!!!

This is nonsense.  While there are some arguments based on prejudice,
there are also plenty of genuine technical controversies that have
nothing to do with prejudice.

Donald

---

From: "Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 16:33:20 -0500

Donald