Subject: ORLANDO: trasportation from airport?

From: "Matt Crawford" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 18:02:09 -0600

Is there some kind of transportation between the airport and the
Hyatt, other than taxis?  I don't see any mention of such on the
meeting page or the Hyatt page.

If anyone wants to share their ride (or a taxi, as last resort), I
arrive 2:10 PM Saturday.

The hotel is at:

http://www.city.net/maps/zoom/?lat=283337&lon=-815352&label=Hyatt&orig_lat=283337&orig_lon=-815352&dest_path=%2Fcountries%2Funited%5Fstates%2Fflorida%2Fkissimmee;dest_lat=&dest_lon=&level=7

				Matt

---

From: "Perry E. Metzger" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 20:04:18 -0500

> meeting page or the Hyatt page.

An interesting question. I'm in need of the same information.

---

From: "Perry E. Metzger" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 20:04:18 -0500

---

From: Paul Hoffman / IMC <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 18:28:22 -0800

There is a single company, Mears, that runs shuttles to the hotels on
demand. It costs $14 one way, $25 round trip. They have a counter at
baggage claim.

A taxi will cost about $60.

My rowmate on my trip to Orlando last month was a long-time local, and she
said the high prices and bad service are due to it being a town owned by
Disney. 

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--Internet Mail Consortium

---

From: Paul Hoffman / IMC <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 18:28:22 -0800

--Paul Hoffman, Director