Subject: monkeys

From: "Michael Gent" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 17:31:03 EST

Yes...

I've monitored this list for quite some time and have determined that 
the lot of you are a heartless bunch of orangs...save for bob (he's the 
only one with an evolved bone in his body)...please write me and tell me 
how wrong i am...i enjoy hearing from the intellectual "elite"...

______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com

---

From: Ahadi Jananto <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 10:41:33 +0700 (JAVT)

> how wrong i am...i enjoy hearing from the intellectual "elite"...

=========================

 you are an orang too ???

=========================

---

From: Ahadi Jananto <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 10:41:33 +0700 (JAVT)

you are an orang too ???

---

From: Ahadi Jananto <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 10:41:33 +0700 (JAVT)

you are an orang too ???

---

From: Ahadi Jananto <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 10:41:33 +0700 (JAVT)

you are an orang too ???

---

From: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 09:15:29 +0100

>how wrong i am...i enjoy hearing from the intellectual "elite"...

A lot of us have stopped listening to Bob Allisat.

The reasons include:

- His well-honed sense of how to make his postings maximally irritating
- His apparently total lack of willingness to consider other people's
  viewpoints
- His apparent equivalence between the concepts of "disagreeing with Bob"
  and "member of the evil, underhanded, manipulative cabal".

All this is my personal opinion, formed on the basis of his posted
messages to this and other electronic fora.

These are among the reasons why I've added him to the exclude list of my
personal selection from the IETF list (see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf+censored.html)

I personally encourage everyone to not respond to any posting from or
about Bob Allisat; silence seems the only defense we have.

This not being a list for the discussion of Bob Allisat, I will now take
my own advice and not mention the subject further.

                      Harald T. Alvestrand

-- 
Harald Tveit Alvestrand, Maxware, Norway
[email-masked]

---

From: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 09:15:29 +0100

The reasons include:

                      Harald T. Alvestrand

---

From: Tripp Lilley <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 09:58:39 -0500 (EST)

> how wrong i am...i enjoy hearing from the intellectual "elite"...

Amazing -- you're the first "person" to have ever made it into my killfile
in a /single/ message! Pat yourself on the back. Oh, wait. You're not an
orangutan like the rest of us, so that's harder for you...

http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?book=Dictionary&va=orangutan

--
Tripp Lilley, Innovative Workflow Engineering, Inc. ([email-masked])
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  "_Lives_ was such a beautiful realization of a simple idea. Life is short.
   How could I justify working on a tech book when I could be aspiring to if
   not actually creating art?"

   Philip Greenspun, http://photo.net/wtr/dead-trees/story.html

---

From: Tripp Lilley <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 09:58:39 -0500 (EST)