Subject: memorial fund contributions

From: Tony Hain <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 13:21:14 -0800

For those who are interested, the final tally for the Orlando social is in.
Attendance and other contributions resulted in checks being sent to each of
the ISOC organized memorial funds:

Jonathan B. Postel Endowed Chair Fund 	$12,019.50
Jonathan B. Postel Service Award Fund		$12,019.50

==============================================
Tony Hain			[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>

---

From: "vinton g. cerf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 18:15:29 -0500

Please forgive the additional burden on your email, but I want
to official thank Microsoft and Tony Hain for this very creative
and generous arrangement. I am sure Jon's family appreciate the
gesture.

I'd also like to express my personal gratitude for this concrete
expression of support for both of the recognition funds.

I will see to it Jon's family hears of this.

vint

>Jonathan B. Postel Service Award Fund		$12,019.50
=================================================================

See you at INET'99, San Jose, CA, June 22-25,1999 
http://www.isoc.org/inet99/

---

From: "vinton g. cerf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 18:15:29 -0500

vint