Subject: SurfChina.com - Search Engine for China

From: [email-masked] (Surf China)
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 03:53:20 -0700 (MST)

Dear friend,

Do you ever wonder where to find information about China? Well, wonder no 
more. Come check out SurfChina.com (http://www.surfchina.com), the BEST 
SEARCH ENGINE for China. SurfChina.com's database consists of thousands
of China, Chinese related web sites, all sites are carefully categorized
into over 300 categories, which makes search very easy. New sites and 
categories are added everyday. You can find Chinese companies, Chinese 
culture sites, travel agencies, employment opportunities, Chinese newspapers,
and much, much more. Take a look for yourself, and tell a friend about 
SurfChina.com, so everyone can take advantage of this wonderful resource.

SurfChina.com also provides China statistical information service. We work
directly with the State Statistical Bureau of China to provide the latest, 
the most accurate, and most authritative China statistical data for our
clients. To find out more about this service, please visit
http://www.surfchina.com/stats/

Sincerely yours,

SurfChina.com team