Subject: The Root of Chaos

From: Bob Allisat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 20:49:56 -0500 (EST)

Do you want to know why we're all stuck in the cyber-mud
 spinning your collective Internet governance wheels? Look
 no further. As I have been told numerous times "Follow the
 money". Nothing is going to change anytime soon. All of this
 chaos and confusion only adds to the exploitation and gross
 profiteering SAIC/NSI is reaping. The super-spooks and
 defense contractors behind Internic are not about to allow
 their cash cow to die or find any competition. Not any time
 soon anyways. Read on...

<http://www.wired.com/news/news/business/story/17123.html>
> Network Solutions' stock soared 15 percent on
> Monday after its board of directors approved a
> two-for-one stock split and filed to offer more
> shares to the public. 

 Bob Allisat

 Free Community Network _ [email-masked]
 http://fcn.net _ http://fcn.net/allisat 
 [email-masked]