Subject: AD's

From: Michael T Kibbe <[email-masked]>
Date: 19 Jan 1999 08:28:16 -0700

since when were these discussion groups open field day for advertisements?

It's a waste of time.  Even for someone like me who likes reading these 
discussion threads.

thx.
-M

From:	williamk%nni.com@Internet on 01/17/99 07:23 AM
To:	ietf%ietf.org@Internet
cc:	 (bcc: Michael T Kibbe)
Subject:	AD:Family Reunion T Shirts & More

Message sent by:  Kuppler Graphics, 32 West Main Street, Maple Shade, New 
Jersey, 08052, 
1-800-810-4330.  To be removed click reply with remove as the subject.

Hello.  My name is Bill from Kuppler Graphics.  We do screenprinting on T 
Shirts, Sweatshirts, 
Jackets, Hats, Tote Bags and more!

Do you or someone you know have a Family Reunion coming up?  Kuppler Graphics 
would like to 
provide you with some great looking T Shirts for your Reunion.

Kuppler Graphics can also provide you with custom T's and promotional items 
such as imprinted 
magnets, keychains, pens, mugs, hats, etc. for your business or any 
fundraising activity (church, 
school, business etc.)  Email us by clicking reply if you would like to see 
the designs that we 
offer.

We are a family owned company with over 15 years of experience located at 32 
West Main Street in 
Maple Shade, New Jersey 08052.

All work is done at this location.  No middle man.  Our prices are great!

Please call 1-800-810-4330 to speak with a representative if you have any 
questions or click 
reply to email us.