Subject: ACM CCS'99 CFP

From: Jianying Zhou <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 11:31:13 +0800 (SGT)

6th ACM Conference on
       Computer and Communications Security

                November 1-4, 1999

             Kent Ridge Digital Labs
                    Singapore 

The ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security (CCS)
is a premier forum for the presentation of new research results 
and the identification of future research directions in the area
of computer and communications security. The first five conferences
were held in Fairfax, Virginia (1993 and 1994), New Delhi, India 
(1996), Zurich, Switzerland (1997) and San Francisco, California
(1998). The 6th conference in the series will be held in Singapore
on November 1-4 1999. CCS is sponsored by ACM SIGSAC. 

The preliminary call for paper for ACM CCS'99 is attached. For more   
details, please see the conference web page http://www.isi.edu/ccs99/

---

From: Jianying Zhou <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 16:14:09 +0800 (SGT)

I apology for sending a large attachment in an early message.

Sorry.

Jianying Zhou

---

From: Jianying Zhou <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 16:14:09 +0800 (SGT)

Sorry.

Jianying Zhou