Subject: IPv8 0:197 .WEB Discussion List

From: Gene Marsh <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 22:16:36 -0800 (PST)

Hi there! 

You have been invited by Gene Marsh to join the WEB  community, one
of many Excite Communities.  (Find out more about Excite Communities
at the end of this email.)  

Gene Marsh invited some others you might know: [email-masked],
[email-masked], [email-masked]. 

Here's a message for you from Gene Marsh: 
You are invited to join a discussion of IPv8 Domain Space .WEB.  This
will be an OPEN discussion, all opinions will be heard. 

Best Regards, Gene Marsh Diebold Incorporated. 

ABOUT THE "WEB" COMMUNITY 
Administrator: [email-masked]  
Description: IPv8 1:197 WEB community. 

HOW TO JOIN 
To become a member and join your friends in this community, here's
what you do: 
   1. Go to the Web address below to check out the community.
http://invite.excite.com/join.cgi?auth=C85201S514904 
   2. Once you're there, click on the "Join the Community" link on
the left side of the screen. 
   3. Enter your Excite user name and password. If you're new to
Excite, you'll be asked to register for a free account. It's easy,
and just takes a moment. 

That's it! Once you've joined, build the community by inviting your
friends. Every invitation you send between now and Feb. 1 can enter
you to win $5,000 from Excite Communities! (Details available once
you've joined the WEB  community.) 

ABOUT EXCITE COMMUNITIES 
Excite Communities is a place where you can share photos, chat
privately, post events, and have discussions with other members. It's
fun, it's easy, and it's free! 

NEED HELP? 
To find out more about Excite Communities or to send feedback to
customer support, visit our Help pages at: 
http://www.excite.com/Info/communities/welcome.html 

---------------------------------------- 

Not interested? You can simply ignore this invitation, or you can go
to the Web address below to let the sender know that you've declined.
You can also block the sender from inviting you again. 
http://invite.excite.com/decline.cgi?auth=C85201S514904 

(Note: if your email program doesn't let you just click on the 
addresses above, you can copy the one in which you are interested 
into the space near the top, called "Netsite" in Netscape 
Communicator, or "Address" in Microsoft Internet Explorer.)