Subject: internet engineering task force - internet society task force ?

From: Sascha Ignjatovic <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 17:42:39 +0100 (MET)

internauts !
-sorry ietf folks  but i tought it may be of random interest to you
 as it deals with the complex and not well covered aspect of 
 Internet and wholle Society.. and if offers some posible solutions..
 wich means it could be a kind of "sister/brother organisation" to ietf..

i "got" a really great idea-actualy it may be it is a genious idea :-)

as there is the internet engineering task force 
for the technical standardisation of the internet technogie 

and there is no organised dealing with the non strictly technical aspect
of the Internet network and its influence on society and vice versa..

and for some time there is a "demanded" for such organisation ..

now the time is comming where the "solution" is visible..

INTERNET SOCIETY TASK FORCE 

means a international task force wich deals with societal aspects of the
Internet .. :-)

it describes perfect what it is about-and it is very needed.. 
and also the name "coincidence" with "internet society" is also very
desayarable as we always wanted to make the internet society 
the basis for such international organisation with enough creadibility and
know how to take such dificult aspect of broather internet matters and
society ...

maybe that somebody else haved this same thoughts but i am really
excited to have it now and i would like to share it with you 

becouse for me this is the "solution"

having isoc developing further its leading position on global internet
matters and also having a organised infrastructure and competence for
dealing with such complex matters as "non-technical" Internet aspect..

wow ..!:-)

in that light it is easy to understand that similar to technical topics
of the internet wich are developed by many working gropus within the 
internet engineering task force   similar we may develope 

scientific  political  economical  cultural = societal.. topics

wich we may discuss and work about  in this  

internet society task force..

what do you think..?

thanks
sascha
ps.i am really sorry if i have done something "wrong" ..:-)

---

From: Sascha Ignjatovic <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 17:42:39 +0100 (MET)

internauts !

wow ..!:-)

what do you think..?

thanks
sascha