Subject: Increasing the Technical Internet Information Visibility! (alternative)

From: "Ole J. Jacobsen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 09:32:12 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

In the wake of the debate over IMR and making technical information more
visible, could I just add that I am publishing a quarterly technical
magazine called The Internet Protocol Journal (IPJ). The journal covers
the same technologies being developed by the IETF, and many IETF goers
have probably seen copies at recent meetings.

We are always looking for good technical articles for this (free) journal
and would encourage you to take a look at www.cisco.com/ipj to see the
Call for Papers, Author Guide and other information. With your help, IPJ
can serve as an additional outlet for Internet technical information.

Thank you for your attention.

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen               |       ||        ||        |
Editor and Publisher          |       ||        ||        |
The Internet Protocol Journal |      ||||      ||||       |
Tel: +1 408-527-8972          |  ..:||||||:..:||||||:..   |
e-mail: [email-masked]         |  C i s c o S y s t e m s  |
URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj

VP for Chapters, The Internet Society.
See you @ INET'99, San Jose, CA, June 22-25. http://www.isoc.org/inet99/
See you @ APRICOT '99, Singapore, March 1-5. http://www.apricot.net/

---

From: "Ole J. Jacobsen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 09:32:12 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

Ole