Subject: INET'99: Registration Opens!

From: "INET'99" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 13:16:25 -0500

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
INET'99:  THE INTERNET GLOBAL SUMMIT
Hosted by the Internet Society
22-25 June 1999
McEnery Convention Center
San Jose, California
http://www.isoc.org/inet99/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

INET'99 REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
Save $100 when you register by March 15!

INET'99 will take place in San Jose, California, the heart
of Silicon Valley, where technology meets many of the people
who are implementing the information revolution.  The conference
promises to provide new application demonstrations
(Internet2 Pavilion), a deep analysis of IETF technical advances,
an update on social issues such as the evolving governance of the
Internet, new educational applications and experiences,
and advice from the most influential e-commerce gurus.

Only INET provides the opportunity for attendees to meet
the pioneers of the Internet and those who are shaping its future.

For those who have never experienced INET, this is the
premier international event for Internet and internetworking
professionals, addressing both the traditional and evolving
frontiers of the Internet as well as its significant impact on
education, commerce, and societies throughout the world.
Each year, network  technologists, industry and government
representatives, and social experts meet to exchange experiences,
share information, and shape the future of the Internet and its
related internetworking technologies.

INET PROGRAM ~~~~~~~~~~~
The fastest, and easiest, way to preview the INET'99 program
is to view http://www.isoc.org/inet99/program.shtml

You'll find not only the program, but also track
descriptions, plenary sessions, and the schedule-at-a-glance.

INET'99 PRE-CONFERENCE EVENTS ~~~~~~~~~~~
In addition to the INET Conference, the Internet Society
offers a number of pre-conference events.

~ Technical Tutorials (9)
~ Educational Networking Workshop
~ Technical Facility Tours  (New!)
~ Developing Countries Networking Symposium
~ Network Training Workshops for Countries in
the Early Stages of Internet Networking

Information about all of these can be found at
http://www.isoc.org/inet99/pre-conference.shtml

REGISTRATION MATERIALS ~~~~~~~~~~~
The easiest and best way to register for INET'99 is via
our conference home page at
http://www.isoc.org/inet99/inetreg.shtml

Hurry - conference rates increase March 16!

MEDIA REGISTRATION ~~~~~~~~~~
Accreditation to the INET'99 Conference and related events is
required to obtain a press badge and be admitted to the meeting
room(s). Please read the accreditation procedures at
http://www.isoc.org/inet99/media.shtml

BECOMING AN INET99 SPONSOR ~~~~~~~~
To become a sponsor of INET'99, contact the Internet Society
at <[email-masked]> or call +1 703 648 9888.
European, Middle Eastern and African organizations may
contact ISOC's Geneva Office at
<[email-masked]> or call +41 22 929 5786.

Sponsorship benefits, opportunities and information on the
INET'99 Exhibition Hall can be found at
http://www.isoc.org/inet99/sponsor-exhibit.shtml

          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
               Don't miss INET'99!
          SEE YOU IN SAN JOSE!
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~