Subject: IETF Weather

From: Tim Salo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 16:13:13 -0600 (CST)

As you may have heard, Minneapolis received 14" inches of snow
yesterday and last night.

	http://www.startribune.com/stOnLine/cgi-bin/article?thisSlug=weth10

On the other hand, things are pretty much back to normal this afternoon;
the kids have to go back to school tomorrow.  The airport was closed for
the first time since since 1996, (but only for about 30 minutes).

With a little luck, there might be some left next week, for those of
you who haven't seen snow for a while.

I just thought you would want to know, (considering what else I see
e-mailed...)

-tjs

---

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 12:13:51 -0500

>	http://www.startribune.com/stOnLine/cgi-bin/article?thisSlug=weth10
The next storm is heading south of Minneapolis and Detroit.  I don't know
about Chicago....

Of course, watch your maps, midwest US weather changes by the hour.

---

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 12:13:51 -0500