Subject: twin cities metro area forecast (w/urls)

From: Jeff Hodges <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 20:08:34 -0800

an overall site for MN..

  http://www-atm.ucdavis.edu/~wxauto/fos/states/Minnesota.html

the below report is at..

  http://www-atm.ucdavis.edu/~wxauto/fos/flus/FLUS83.KMPX

999 
FLUS83 KMPX 140301
LFPMSP
MNZ060>063-068>070-141030-

TWIN CITIES METROPOLITAN AREA FORECAST                       
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TWIN CITIES/CHANHASSEN MN
900 PM CST SAT MAR 13 1999

.TONIGHT...MOSTLY CLEAR. LOW 15 TO 20. WIND LIGHT AND VARIABLE.
.SUNDAY...MOSTLY SUNNY. HIGH NEAR 40. WIND EAST 5 TO 10 MPH.
.SUNDAY NIGHT...CLEAR. LOW 15 TO 20.
.MONDAY...MOSTLY SUNNY. HIGH 40 TO 45.

.EXTENDED FORECAST...
.TUESDAY...A CHANCE OF SHOWERS. LOW IN THE UPPER 20S. HIGH IN THE    
MIDDLE TO UPPER 40S.
.WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY...DRY AND MILD. LOWS NEAR 30. HIGHS NEAR 50.
...THE NORMAL LOW AND HIGH FOR THE EXTENDED PERIOD ARE 23 AND 39...
ERICKSEN