Subject: Fwd: america

From: "Kysi Ferul" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 15:24:10 PST

Why do I keep getting this SPAM mail in my mail box? 

    Does someone have the know-how to look into this?

        Thanks

>Received: from 209.152.177.90 by www.hotmail.com with HTTP;
>	Thu, 11 Feb 1999 11:47:14 PST
>X-Originating-IP: [209.152.177.90]
>From: "Casey Farrell" <[email-masked]>
>To: [email-masked]
>Subject: Fwd: america
>Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 11:47:14 PST
>Mime-Version: 1.0
>Content-type: text/plain
>
>
>
>
>>From [email-masked] Sat Jan 23 16:31:33 1999
>>Received: from [194.90.1.13] by hotmail.com (1.1) with SMTP id 
>MHotMailB873B4DE1F995D101708EC25A010D065B0; Sat Jan 23 16:31:33 1999
>>Received: from default (ts011p2.jlm.netvision.net.il [194.90.120.202])
>>	by alpha.netvision.net.il (8.8.6/8.8.6) with SMTP id CAA29338;
>>	Sun, 24 Jan 1999 02:15:20 +0200 (IST)
>>Message-Id: <[email-masked]>
>>X-Sender: [email-masked]
>>X-Mailer: Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0.1 (32)
>>Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 10:10:14 +0200
>>To: [email-masked]
>>From: Yair Davidy <[email-masked]>
>>Subject: america
>>Mime-Version: 1.0
>>Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
>>Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
>>X-MIME-Autoconverted: from 8bit to quoted-printable by 
>alpha.netvision.net.il id CAA29338
>>
>>
>>
>>Note:
>>We refer to our forum as a =93list=94 whereas in fact it is rather a 
>news=
>>letter
>>which allows some discussion and which is posted by e-mail to all
>>interested parties. This =93list=94 goes out to individuals and to 
>other
>>discussion lists.  We encounter a lost of opposition as well as 
>support.
>>Our topics encompass Biblical studies, archaeology, history, 
>linguistics,
>>race, politics, racial origins, genetics, and other fields. It is 
>doubtfu=
>>l
>>if anyone here is ever bored by this =93list=94.=20
>>=20
>>Our computer crashed recently. We suspect that the cause was a 
Neo-Nazi
>>group who had been sending us death-threats. We had no back-up and 
many 
>o=
>>f
>>our files were lost. All of our e-mail files were wiped out. Our 
e-mail
>>list was also obliterated at least for the time being -until we can 
>have =
>>it
>>restored. The present list has been re-constructed from various 
>reference=
>>s.
>>If you are here by mistake and want to be taken off just press your 
>REPLY
>>button and write NO and we will delete you from the new list. 
Otherwise 
>y=
>>ou
>>will remain for as long as you wish to.
>>
>>"Brit-Am Israel".
>>
>>
>>"BRIT-AM  ISRAEL" BELIEVES:
>>
>>*  The Hebrew Bible is the message of God.
>>
>>*  Out of the original 12 Tribes of Israel Ten were lost. Two 
remained. 
>T=
>>he
>>present-day Jews are descended mainly from the two remaining Tribes of
>>Judah and Benjamin.
>>
>>*  The Khazars were a Kingdom in southern Russia many of whose leaders
>>converted to Judaism. The Khazars were descended from the Lost Ten 
>Tribes.
>>The Khazars were blood-relatives of the Picts who went to Scotland, 
and 
>o=
>>f
>>the Anglo-Saxons, and of peoples in Scandinavia.
>>
>>* In addition to the Khazars, many  other converts to Judaism  through 
>th=
>>e
>>ages were descended from assimilated Jews or from members of the Lost 
>Ten
>>Tribes.
>>
>>* Most of the Lost Ten Tribes migrated to Northwest and Western Europe 
>an=
>>d
>>their descendants are now in those areas or in North America, 
>Australia,
>>New Zealand, and South Africa.
>>
>>* We do not claim that all residents of the said nations are descended 
>fr=
>>om
>>Israel. We do however affirm  that most descendants of the Lost Ten 
>Tribe=
>>s
>>are residents of those nations. On the whole they are unaware of their
>>Israelite Identity.  Even so in the course of history  the Israelite
>>origins  of peoples in those areas have influenced national 
>developments
>>and national characteristics.
>>
>>*  The Tribe of Joseph was divided into  two other Tribes: Ephraim and
>>Menasseh. People from ALL of the Israelite Tribes congregated in North
>>America but in general the U.S.A. is dominated by Menasseh. Britain 
has
>>characteristics of Ephraim.
>>
>>* Reuben was important in France, Issachar in Switzerland, Benjamin in
>>Belgium, Zebulon in Holland, Dan in Denmark, Naphtali in Norway, Gad 
in
>>Sweden, the country of Finland was influenced by the Tribes of Simeon,
>>Issachar, and Gad; Simeon, Dan, and Ephraim were important in Ireland.
>>
>>* There is a need for the present-day  "Jews" of Judah and the Lost 
Ten
>>Tribes to recognize each other, and to work towards re-unification and
>>reconciliation.
>>
>>* Proof exists confirming "Brit-Am  Israel"  Identity beliefs. Some of 
>th=
>>e
>>evidence has been presented in works by Yair Davidy such as "The 
>Tribes"
>>(1993), "Ephraim" (1995), and "Lost Israelite Identity" (1996), as 
well 
>a=
>>s
>>in articles in our journal "Tribesman". Much additional evidence is
>>available and needs to be uncovered and published. Our sources include 
>th=
>>e
>>Bible, Talmud, Midrashim, Commentators, Classical Greek and Roman
>>historians, Chroniclers, Legends, Linguistics, Archaeology, and where
>>pertinent racial and other scientific studies.
>>
>>* Even though much of the evidence has been revealed by ourselves it 
is 
>n=
>>ot
>>ours alone. Our proofs have never been properly refuted. The basic 
>claims
>>we have made are irrefutable. If one cannot deny our claims and there 
>is
>>nobody else who can it follows that one should accept them. This means 
>th=
>>at
>>the identity of the Lost Ten Tribes of Israel with western peoples 
>should
>>be acknowledged.  Once this acknowledgment is forthcoming  it is=20
>>possible to discuss whatever practical conclusions need to be made.
>>
>>Even if you disagree with us a great deal of interesting and important
>>knowledge (that is also entertaining) is posted on this list=20
>>IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE, and  IN DISCUSSION watch out 
>for
>>our future postings:=20
>>
>>
>>"Brit-Am  Israel" at present is headed by Yair Davidy and by Rabbi 
>Abraha=
>>m
>>Feld.
>>
>>The address of  "Brit-Am  Israel"  is Yair Davidy, "Brit-Am Israel", 
>P.O.=
>>B.
>>595, Jerusalem 91004, Israel.  the e-mail is : [email-masked]
>>
>>Sample:
>>MIDRASH REVEALS MENASSEH OF AMERICA TO BE GATHERED IN FIRSTLY?
>> Dear Yair:
>>	I have been studying the Anglo-Israel theory for many years and have
>>embraced the doctrine. A couple points I would like to add to your
>>writings:
>>
>>1. Once the theory is accepted the person should be humbled by the
>>knowledge that the greatness achieved by the US and Britain is due to 
>the
>>promise given to Abraham, and NOT to our righteousness or superiority.
>>
>>2. I believe that the US is Manasseh, which has a possibly frightening
>>overtone. I find that Ephraim is mentioned as being on the scene at 
the
>>end-time, most likely in a state of captivity, but there is no mention 
>of
>>Manasseh. Could this mean that Manasseh is completely wiped off the 
>map,
>>and its survivors removed to a state of captivity? Are you aware of 
any
>>end-time prophesies that tell the fate of Manasseh?
>>
>>Phil Scheidt
>>
>>Partial Answer:=20
>>	The Prophets spoke of both Judah and Israel meaning usually the Lost 
>Ten
>>Tribes. In prophecy, Israel is spoken of in general expressly or under 
>on=
>>e
>>of its synonyms or "Ephraim" is mentioned either as representative of 
>all
>>of the Lost Ten Tribes or of itself alone. Sometimes Joseph is 
>mentioned
>>instead of Ephraim. Menasseh is not mentioned expressly but neither 
are 
>t=
>>he
>>other Tribes such as Reuben, Zebulon, etc. For the specific fate of 
>these
>>tribes, as distinct from the others, the predictions of Jacob and 
Moses
>>should be considered. Menasseh and Ephraim are both Tribes of Joseph. 
>In
>>some ways Menasseh was actually destined to be more important than 
>Ephrai=
>>m.
>>In Biblical times Solomon re-organized the Israelites by dividing them 
>in=
>>to
>>twelve separate economic units that cut across tribal divisions in 
some
>>cases. The Tribe of Menasseh comprised four of these divisions!!! This
>>implies that the Tribe of Menasseh alone was even then numerically and
>>economically important as four out of 12 (i.e. one third) parts of the
>>Children of Israel!!! There were some smaller tribes who merged 
>together =
>>or
>>were attached to part of another tribe to make one administrative 
unit, 
>b=
>>ut
>>Menasseh was equal to four of the larger tribes!!=20
>>	References to Joseph may primarily be directed at Menasseh. In 
>addition
>>there are some people who believe that many from Ephraim are actually 
>als=
>>o
>>in North America. I have begun to think that there may be something in 
>th=
>>is
>>approach though I still think that Ephraim is primarily represented by
>>Britain. Large numbers from all the Tribes of Israel appear to be 
>present
>>today in North America though Menasseh is dominant in the USA. The 
>Midras=
>>h
>>quoted below indicates that Menasseh will actually be the first Tribe 
>to
>>return. Midrashim have not got the authority of Scripture but they are
>>derived from Scriptural passages and principles and were formulated by 
>me=
>>n
>>who knew Scripture well. They were derived from traditions that I 
>believe
>>in some cases preceded Moses and in others belong to the early Middle 
>Age=
>>s.
>>They always in some way have thing important to impart. Midrashim 
>deserve
>>to be taken into consideration.=20
>>
>>	It will be recalled that the very name America is derived from the 
>name =
>>of
>>Amerigo (America) Vespucci who in turn derived his name from a Jewish
>>Prince referred to in Latin as =93America=94 since his Hebrew name, 
>MACHI=
>>R, was
>>difficult  to render in Latinised text. =93America=94 is the South 
>French=
>>-Latin
>>equivalent of Machir. Machir was the elder son of Menasseh and from 
>Machi=
>>r
>>came the half-tribe of Menasseh that settled east of the Jordan.
>>	The relevant Midrash is based on the relationship between Saul and 
the
>>people of Jabesh Gilead (KJ: Jabesh-gilead). Jabesh Gilead was in the
>>territory of Menasseh east of the Jordan River. At one stage (Judges
>>chapters 19-21) in the time of the Judges in Ancient Israel there had 
>bee=
>>n
>>a Civil War with the Tribe of Benjamin fighting against the other 
>Tribes.
>>As a result of this war most of the Tribe of Benjamin was wiped out. 
>Many
>>of the surviving males of Benjamin took wives from Jabesh Gilead 
>(Judges
>>21;8-13) east of the Jordan. The people of Jabesh Gilead were 
therefore
>>related to Benjamin. Saul the first king of Israel was from the Tribe 
>of
>>Benjamin. One of the first acts of Saul upon being made king was to 
>save
>>the people of Jabesh Gilead from the King of Ammon who was attacking 
>them
>>(1-Samuel chapter 11). The King of Ammon had demanded that the 
dwellers 
>o=
>>f
>>Jabesh Gilead agree to have each his right eye poked out in exchange 
>for
>>their lives and this would be =93a reproach upon all Israel=94 
>(1-Samuel =
>>11;2).
>>Saul gathered together an army and marched all night and saved the 
>people
>>of Jabesh Gilead at the last moment. Some time later Saul and his sons 
>we=
>>re
>>eventually killed in battle against the Philistines on Mount Gilboa:
>>=93And it came to pass on the morrow, when the Philistines came to 
>strip =
>>the
>>slain, that they found Saul and his three sons fallen in Mount Gilboa.
>>=93And they cut off his head, and stripped off his armor, and sent 
into 
>t=
>>he
>>land of the Philistines round about, to publish it in the house of 
>their
>>idols, and among the people.
>>=93And they put his armor in the house of Ashtaroth: and they fastened 
>hi=
>>s
>>body to the wall of Beth-Shean.
>>=93And when the inhabitants of Jabesh-Gilead  heard that which the
>>Philistines had done to Saul,
>>=93All the valiant men arose, and went all night, and took the body of 
>Sa=
>>ul
>>and the body of his sons from the wall of Beth Shean, and came to 
>Jabesh,
>>and burnt them there.
>>=93And they took their bones, and buried them under a tree at Jabesh, 
>and
>>fasted seven days  (1-Samuel 31;8-13).
>>
>>	The Midrash (Perkei DeRabbi Eliezer, chi. 17; Yalkut Shimeoni, Psalms 
>60=
>>)
>>comments on the above deed of the people of Jabesh Gilead in the 
>territor=
>>y
>>of Menasseh east of the Jordan:
>>	<Where do we learn that we should do Acts of Kindness towards those 
>who
>>are Mourning? We learn it from the people of Jabesh Gilead [who said 
to
>>themselves] =93Are we not obligated to repay kindness to the man who 
>save=
>>d us
>>from being disgraced by the people of Ammon?=94 Consequently all the 
>vali=
>>ant
>>men amongst them stood up and went all night long till they reached 
the
>>walls of Beth-Shean, as it says, =93All the valiant men arose, and 
went 
>a=
>>ll
>>night, and took the body of Saul....=94 (1-Samuel 31;12). God 
therefore 
>s=
>>aid
>>unto them, =93I will give you a reward in the future for I am destined 
>to
>>gather in Israel from the four corners of the earth=94. FIRST OF ALL 
HE 
>W=
>>ILL
>>GATHER IN THE HALF-TRIBE OF MENASSEH! This is written in Psalm (60;7):
>>=93Gilead is Mine, Mine is Menasseh=92, and after that He gathers in 
>Ephr=
>>aim,
>>as it says,  =91Ephraim also is the strength of mine head=94 (Psalms 
>60;7=
>>)>.
>>	By =93The Half-Tribe Of Menasseh=94 in this case was meant that 
>section =
>>of the
>>Tribe of Menasseh (to which the men of Jabesh-Gilead in Gilead 
>belonged)
>>east of the Jordan which was otherwise known as =93Machir=94. The name
>>=93America=94 is derived from the name of =93Machir=94 -as we have had 
>fr=
>>equent
>>occasion to mention. Machir was the first-born son of Menasseh. The 
>Unite=
>>d
>>States of America is a land dominated by descendants of Machir and 
>derive=
>>s
>>much of its national characteristics from the Tribe of Menasseh to 
whom
>>Machir belonged. It follows that if the Midrash is to be taken 
>literally =
>>it
>>may be indicating that Redemption is to come to those members of the 
>Lost
>>Ten Tribes living in America before it comes to other Lost 
>Israelites!=20
>>	I would go even beyond that written above (for reasons that will be
>>explained in future issues) and say that =93Gilead=94 son of Machir is
>>represented within the USA by areas dominated by northern English,
>>Scottish, and Ulster extraction. These areas (as I understand) are in 
>the
>>west of the USA whereas other regions are dominated by other sections 
>of
>>Menasseh. It might be a coincidence but the regions of California, 
>Texas,
>>etc., are those where our publications have been most successful.
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>______________________________________________________
>Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com

______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com