Subject: Correction to RFC 2371

From: Simon Spero <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 21:02:05 -0500

I'm currently in the middle of trying to get my green card before the
INS kicks my limey ass back across the ocean; as part of that process I
have to put together a dossier of letters of recommendation,
publications, etc.

I'd like to include pointers to RFC 2371 (TIP), as the multiplexing
protocol in Appendix A is my SCP. Somewhere along the way my credit got
dropped- probably when the decision was made to inline the text instead
of reference it. This was supposed to be getting fixed, but something
far sadder and more important happened to the RFC process, so I guess
the changes got lost.

I'm not a POISED groupie, but I believe that this is the kind of change
that can be made pretty quickly without requiring jumping thru
procedural hoops. Can someone familiar with the rules confirm this?

Thanks

Simon

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 11:39:26 +0100

Simon Spero <[email-masked]> said:
> Somewhere along the way my credit got dropped

What about asking the "official" authors of RFC 2371 to send you a letter of
appology for having forgotten to include your name, and recognizing your
contribution to the RFC.

Peace,

Bertrand Ibrahim.
--------------------------------------------
[email-masked]
http://cuiwww.unige.ch/eao/www/Bertrand.html
My PGP public key is in my WWW home page.
Its fingerprint is 27 F8 E6 45 76 C4 E4 90 C5 83 2A 14 20 CC 7D FC

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 11:39:26 +0100

Peace,

Bertrand Ibrahim.