Subject: drafts tarball for next ietf

From: Marc Blanchet <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 1999 10:32:59 -0500

Hi,
	as usual, we provide a gzipped tarball (23 Mbytes) of all internet drafts
for the next IETF. It is available directly at:

ftp://ftp.normos.org/ietf/draft/ietf44-drafts.tar.gz
or
http://www.normos.org/ietf/draft/ietf44-drafts.tar.gz

or from the main page: http://www.normos.org

A tarball of all wg agendas will be produced soon and will be available
from the main page http://www.normos.org.

Regards, Marc.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Marc Blanchet			| [email-masked]
Viagénie inc.			| http://www.viagenie.qc.ca
3107 des hôtels		| tél.: 418-656-9254 
Ste-Foy, Québec		| fax.: 418-656-0183
Canada, G1W 4W5		| radio: VA2-JAZ
------------------------------------------------------------
Internet Engineering Standards/Normes d'ingénierie Internet
               http://www.normos.org
------------------------------------------------------------