Subject: url for Real Networks IETF44 live feed

From: Mark Nguyen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 12:06:45 -0500

The url for the live Real Networks feed of IETF44 mboned meeting
sessions is:

 http://play.rbn.com/?ietf/ietf/live/rmalloc34.rm

---

From: Daniel Senie <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 13:41:40 -0500

>  http://play.rbn.com/?ietf/ietf/live/rmalloc34.rm

This URL worked for a while earlier, and is now dead.

Is there SOMEONE at Minneapolis who actually has some authoritative
knowledge of this stuff? I know I'm not the only one who wasn't able to
make it to the meeting but wishes to attend over the 'net.

Dan

-- 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Daniel Senie                                        [email-masked]
Amaranth Networks Inc.            http://www.amaranthnetworks.com

---

From: Daniel Senie <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 13:41:40 -0500

Dan

---

From: Mark Nguyen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 14:37:44 -0500 (EST)

> make it to the meeting but wishes to attend over the 'net.
This URL is inactive between sessions (they have to save their sessions).
It is active during the sessions.  Please refer to the IETF web site for
the broadcast schedule.

kind regards,
mark

---

From: Mark Nguyen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 14:37:44 -0500 (EST)

kind regards,
mark