Subject: More nroff questions

From: Graham Klyne <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 14:47:01 +0000

I have recently come to some appreciation of the extent of work that is
applied to turn an Internet Draft into an RFC, and that being able to
submit an 'nroff' version to the RFC editor would probably ease the
publication process for both author and editor.

My questions are:

(1) Where can I get a version of nroff that runs under MS Windows,
including documentation?

(2) Are there any utilities for doing an (initial) conversion from other
formats (e.g. RTF or word processor formats) to nroff?

#g

------------
Graham Klyne
([email-masked])

---

From: Steve Bellovin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 11:52:21 -0500

> formats (e.g. RTF or word processor formats) to nroff?

Also see http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hain-msword-template-00.txt,
if you're of the MS Word religion.

---

From: Steve Bellovin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 11:52:21 -0500