Subject: How to get off this list, was Re: none

From: "Joshua Starr" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 13:24:16 -0700

unsubscribe ietf

---

From: Marc Horowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: 02 Mar 1999 16:13:42 -0500

All the people who are trying this are going to be disappointed,
because this is how you annoy several thousand people, not how you
unsubscribe from the ietf list.  If you want to unsubscribe from the
list, follow the directions on http://www.ietf.org/maillist.html:

    To join the IETF general discussion list, send a request to:
    [email-masked] and enter the word subscribe in the Subject
    line of the message and in the message body.

    To unsubscribe from either list, send a request as described above but
    containing unsubscribe in the Subject line and message body.

		Marc

---

From: Marc Horowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: 02 Mar 1999 16:13:42 -0500

Marc

---

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 13:26:18 -0800

>unsubscribe ietf

I'm sure you know how to unsubscribe if you actually want to. Maybe you
could clue me in on what you actually intend this message to mean?

---

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 13:26:18 -0800