Subject: Much Thanks!

From: "Kysi Ferul" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 18:08:29 PST

Casey Farrell;                            Feb. 13,1999
Information Designer
San Francisco                     RE: SPAM MAIL

     Attn: Alan Maitlain; President
     c/o   NBCI.Net

           Dear Mr. Maitland,

      Thank you much for seeing what was up with that SPAM MAIL-

    it had gone from one mail box to another so I sent up a copy to

    show how it was all over the mailboxes like ivy! The staff at

    HOTMAIL said DO NOT..."Unsubcribe" as it may be programmed to 

    show this as a "check" as many of the subscribers had written that

    they were getting this mail in their box at "EPIGRAPHY" (egroups).

       And not only did I not as far as I know; subscribe-but couldn't

     figure out how they could send up to my box at IETF and then the

     two boxes quit showing whether the mail was organizational or ?

        The group "EPIGRAPHY" was supposed to be just about archeology

      and ancient scripts which are found at most every "dig!"  But

       someone at this group very much wants to get their story out-

       and are drawing repeatedly upon the names of THOR HAYERDAHL &

     the BRITISH ROYAL FAMILY, among others-whom I know would without
 
 doubt repudiate all this racist claptrap once it's been made public.

        Every effort to send in interesting rhetorical questions was

        met with solid rebuff and this outpouring of torrid material.

        For those who don't understand what this is...it is not Mormon

        or Jewish or Church of England materials...but rather it is

        the very matter over which World War Two was fought! (WWII)

            Everyone alive can claim a special origination story-but

    this one goes against the grain of SCIENCE! This is the nut theory

        that (1)to be a "Caucasian" you can ONLY have BLOND hair! And

        nuttier still...(2) That these blond Caucasians "EVOLVED" from

         a yet-to-be identified "race" the KHAZARS...which if they do

         exist...according to scientists...would be a very small group

         and occupy an ecological niche somewhere between the American

         Indian Mongol and the Indian Subcontinent Caucasian? And as

         such, this postulated group would have NO BLONDE GENES!(none)

         NO PROOF has been brought forward yet as such a Homo Sapiens

         exists except on the drawing board... but in all honesty, Yes

         if the Mormons say that Europeans marrying Indians are going

         to reflect that trend genetically...(Germans in Mexico who

         marry Indians ARE going to experience some "gene-splicing!") 
 
        you can't fault anyone that is looking into REAL NATURE and

         who is reporting...SCIENTIFICALLY! But going the otherway...

         It is impossible to spring Caucasians from Non-Caucasians! 
 
         We know that Caucasians have the greatest variety and are

         extremely variegated;we also know that with the Negroes;

         Mongols; Indonesians; and AmerIndians; are NOT minorities but

         represent the bulk of humanity.  Minor races are the Ainu of

         Japan, the Bushman of South African, the Australian Aborigine

         and other groups which are being now grouped into "family"

         through the further studies of Mankind's DNA. The scientists

         have known for over a century ...1. That only "Caucasians"

          can have light colored hair and eyes...but this can be as

         a recessive trait and not have to appear more than once in

         17 generations....2. No one who has ever lived, that was

        not at least 50 percent Caucasian, for at least 3 consecutive

        generations has ever had eye color lighter than brown.

 No one I know of today is an advocate of racism, but these guys...?

 Yet, we must hear this supposed "channeled" message from "Israel?"

The "message" of the group's leader YAIR DAVIDY is incomprehensible...

"ALL REAL JEWS MUST BE BLOND; BUT NOT BE OF THE CAUCASIAN RACE!"...???

There must be other methods than this for accomplishing population 
control and/or the transfer of wealth;which do not EXACTLY copy Nazis?

   I enjoy writing "COMEDY" letters, which are laced with FACTUAL info

   but found that I received not a single question about Alphabets!

   So, I sent in messages which would re-direct the curious toward

    goldmines of trivia about ancient scripts and writing sytems-not

   anyone expressed interest in the subject at hand! Just wanted to

   SPAM our mailboxes with that filth. I think they have mixed up

   the time periods which had their interest. We are pretty sure

   that the "editor" of the "King James Bible" was non other than

   William Shakespeare; and I KNOW for sure that the LAST WORD on

   the Revised Edition (1856?) was a little known British poet...

   William Barnes.  Although he had never been outside of Dorset-

   and never met an American Negro...he spoke "BLACK ENGLISH!" as did

   his star pupil...Thomas Hardy ("Far Form the Madding Crowd") and 

   if you read the "obits" the other day so did HUNTZ HALL!( You know

   of the 'Bowery Boys' and the 'Dead End Kids') The paper reads that

   he was famous for saying..."DEM,DESE,DOSE..." which if he had'nt

   been a New Yorker, would have identified him as a speaker of what

   America's educators call "Black English;" & again if Wolfgang Puck

   Arnold Schwartzneggar and Henry Kissinger weren't German...they too

 would be identified as "speaking" this dialect,as do most NORWEGIANS!

  Huntz Hall was of Irish descent. The cultural imperative which gave

  African Americans their Irish names, also gave them their speech-

 and that was simply because older English, which was called SAXON!...

  became discarded as a major speechway about the time of Shakespeare

  and as a result became the dialect of Irish settling in America.

     It is every bit possible that people traveled the whole globe 
ANCIENTLY...yet during the period we call "Classical Antiquity" ALL
the people we refer to in Western Civilization as "Our Ancestors" were
indeed..."Caucasian!" 

   My opinion on what the schools need in regard to this are found at:

         http://www.cam.org/home/Wcoprod/mmpro.htm

 America represents the greatest diversity gathered into one place at
any one time & it is the responsibility of the California schools in the 
best interest of children everywhere to study, understand and celebrate 
the unique and almost unbelievable heritage of Mankind!

    Thanks again for your help and interest,

     Casey 

______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com