Subject: Dallas Stakeholders/SO and ICANN meeting Announcment

From: jeff Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 1999 16:11:59 +0000

All,

  We (INEGroup) are preparing an international Internet Stakeholders
meeting in Dallas at Texas Stadium for Feb. 25 thru the 28.  We have 
opened this meeting to include any and all "Interested Parties" to 
attend to discuss Supporting organization considerations regarding 
the ICANN/NTIA/MoU and related subjects.

  Thus far some 25,000 organizations, companies, and individuals have
registered to attend.

  Attendance fee:  Users (Non Domain Name holders) $65.00  Domain
  name holders $85.00

  Press personnel:  Free.  (Must bring identification of press
affiliation)

  Send intent consideration to me at [email-masked] so you can
be added to the attendance list.

  Make your own travel and accommodation arrangements.

Meeting agenda: (Subject areas)

1.) DNSO considerations (Existing Drafts)
     Note: Votes will be taken by those attending as well as those
     sending in their preference on considered or proposed amendments to
     any existing drafts.  Votes will be taken on each amendment
     onsidered electronically at the DNSO Group plenium meeting.

2.) PSO Considerations (Existing Drafts)
    Votes will be taken by those attending as well as those sending in
    their preference on considered or proposed amendments to
    any existing drafts.  Votes will be taken on each amendment
    considered electronically at the PSO Group plenium meeting.

3.) ASO Considerations
     Votes will be taken by those attending as well as those sending in
     their preference on considered or proposed amendments to
     any existing drafts.  Votes will be taken on each amendment
     considered electronically at the ASO Group plenium meeting.

4.) ICANN "Initial" and Interim Board: Problem areas as precieved
     by the Stakeholders in extant.
     A vote of confidence will be taken by those attending on the
     continuation of the current ICANN "Initial" and Interim Board.  
     Existing ICANN "Initial" and Interim Board members are suggested 
     to attend.  However their attendance is not required.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

1.) Moderators for the pleniums will be Jeff Williams, Robert Anderson,
     Bob Davis, and Brian Hollingsworth.

2.) Notification of Internet connectivity at the Texas Stadium is
    available and at no charge for those wishing to use the INEG 
    internal network to the gateway uplink to any and all that provide 
    their domain or service provider requirements when registering to 
    attend. (Note: This information must be concise)

7.) A List of attendees will be provided upon arrival only.

8.) Company, group, or organization representatives, must have an
   affidavit from their members to represent their respective
   organizations, companies, and or ad-hoc groups.  Otherwise 
   they only will be considered representing themselves and 
   are not representative of any group, organization, company 
   or otherwise group.

Regards,

--
Jeffrey A. Williams
CEO/DIR. Internet Network Eng/SR. Java/CORBA Development Eng.
Information Network Eng. Group. INEG. INC.
E-Mail [email-masked]
Contact Number:  972-447-1894
Address: 5 East Kirkwood Blvd. Grapevine Texas 75208

---

From: [email-masked] (Esther Dyson)
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 15:47:53 -0500

Jeff,

May I humbly suggest you arrange special discount fares with American Airlines?

Esther

>   are not representative of any group, organization, company 

Esther Dyson			Always make new mistakes!
chairman, EDventure Holdings
interim chairman, Internet Corp. for Assigned Names & Numbers
[email-masked]
1 (212) 924-8800
1 (212) 924-0240 fax
104 Fifth Avenue (between 15th and 16th Streets; 20th floor)
New York, NY 10011 USA
http://www.edventure.com

PC Forum:  21 to 24 March 1999, Scottsdale (Phoenix), Arizona 
High-Tech Forum in Europe:  24 to 26 October 1999, Budapest
Book:  "Release 2.0: A design for living in the digital age"

---

From: "Mark Harrison" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 10:27:14 +0800

Could everyone be more careful in trimming your messages?
The first response included 82 lines of text for a one-line
comment... the second response included 104 lines for an
eight-line message.

Mark.
[not mentioning the 14-line sig ;-)]

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Mark Harrison
AsiaInfo Computer Networks             http://usai.asiainfo.com:8080/
Beijing, China / Santa Clara, CA       [email-masked]

---

From: "Mark Harrison" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 10:27:14 +0800

Mark.