Subject: http://www.dyson.com

From: Bob Allisat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 00:39:51 -0500 (EST)

How appropriate ... <http://www.dyson.com>

 Bob Allisat

 Free Community Network _ [email-masked]
 http://fcn.net _ http://fcn.net/allisat
 http://robin.fcn.net

---

From: Bob Allisat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 00:39:51 -0500 (EST)

Bob Allisat

---

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 10:36:13 -0800

I have had it. After all you talk about openness, freedom, bashing ideas
and not bashing people, ...

As we have discussed, both privately and publicly, freedom has a price, and
the price is responsibility. A key responsibility is to respect the
freedoms of others, including the freedom to select the forums and
therefore the topic sets that they want to participate in. The topic of the
IETF list is the politics of the IETF, and protocols used in engineering
the Internet, and this is way way way off-topic.

This morning, Steve Coya advised me that the IETF has a way to stop a
person from posting to its list for a period of time. For the next seven
days, I am herewith asking him to refuse your postings to the IETF list.

---

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 10:36:13 -0800

---

From: Steve Coya <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 14:13:35 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Fred,

>> For the next seven days, I am herewith asking him to refuse your
>> postings to the IETF list. 

I'll take care of this.

Steve

---

From: Steve Coya <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 14:13:35 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Fred,

I'll take care of this.

Steve