Subject: IPv6 in the IETF Minneapolis terminal room

From: Marc Blanchet <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 14:03:15 -0500

Hi,
	as usual, we will be providing IPv6 connectivity to the IETF terminal room
in collaboration with Ascend. We will have two tunnel connexions: one to
canet2 and the other to Japan in collaboration with NTT.  For those who
need to preconfigure their security, you will have the following prefix
assigned: 3FFE:B00:C18:2::/64 .  If you have any
specific requirements for ipv6 or problems, please contact [email-masked].
	The terminal room computers should be installed with IPv6 also.

Regards, Marc.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Marc Blanchet			| [email-masked]
Viagénie inc.			| http://www.viagenie.qc.ca
3107 des hôtels		| tél.: 418-656-9254 
Ste-Foy, Québec		| fax.: 418-656-0183
Canada, G1W 4W5		| radio: VA2-JAZ
------------------------------------------------------------
Internet Engineering Standards/Normes d'ingénierie Internet
               http://www.normos.org
------------------------------------------------------------