Subject: [email-masked]: Career opportunities for IETF Members

From: Kannan Varadhan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 09:50:25 -0500

Just who in the heck are these people?  And
how did they get my name from the IETF?

And anyone know how I can get off their lists?

Annoyedly yours,,

Kannan

------- Forwarded Message

From: [email-masked]
To:  [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 09:01:55 PST
Subject:  Career opportunities for IETF Members

Hello-

We received your name from IETF (Internet Engineering Task Force, 
and we wanted to let you know about exciting job opportunities. A well 
known, Fortune 50 company has the following positions available at 
facilities in Phoenix, AZ, (city), MA, Chicago, IL, several locations in 
Canada, as well as other sites across the U.S. 

These opportunities include software and networking positions in the 
areas of Satellite & Wireless Communications, Wireless Internet Access 
and Voice & Data Communications.  

If you would like to learn more about these opportunities please contact 
us at  [email-masked]. An equal opportunity employer.

------- End of Forwarded Message