Subject: False Accusations

From: Bob Allisat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 04:08:01 -0500 (EST)

Fred, fellow members of the IETF list -

 Several commentators to the IETF discussion forum have stated or implied
 that I have attempted to bypass any "filtering" mechanism by switching
 accounts or changing the header details to avoid detection. This is
 untrue. I have not done anything differant except use one account when
 the other was inaccessible. Similar to most of you I have multiple
 Internet access points. In the event of the inevitable failure of one
 I have others to fall back on. Evidently this is what my unecessarily
 paranoid commentators were  refering to when they observed my e-mail
 "coming through". Either that or Mr. Coya's filter is defective and/or
 there was no filter in place. I did NOT alter any of my normal patterns.

 I ask these people to stop smearing my name. I am a law abiding citizen
 with quite an average existance composed of large quanitites of work,
 a dedication to family and community and a respect for peaceful
 existance, human rights, freedoms and liberties and general goodness.
 Despite our disagreements I would hope this fact is recognized and
 underlies any comments or criticisms you all may have of my opinions
 and ideas. For more information about myself visit any of the URLs
 listed below or contact me directly via e-mail.

 Sincerely

 Bob Allisat

 Free Community Network _ [email-masked]
 http://fcn.net _ http://fcn.net/allisat
 http://robin.fcn.net