Subject: The answer to those who say that ASCII is inadequately expressive...

From: "Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 22:03:55 -0400

Message-Id:  <v04020a0bb370b4c49d32@[172.18.203.41]>
Date:  Tue, 25 May 1999 16:14:09 -0400
From:  "John J. Francini" <[email-masked]>
Subject:  [BNS] :-) Star Wars in ASCII

[forwards were sliced by an errant lightsaber.  You need a Java 1.1-compliant
 browser to see this.  Mac users may need to use Internet Exploder.]

Someone has WAY too much time!

----- Begin Included Message -----

I'm still not sure if I should be amazed or afraid...

		http://www.fortunecity.com/tatooine/lucas/339/page1.html
<http://www.fortunecity.com/tatooine/lucas/339/page1.html>

----- End Included Message -----

---

From: "Rahmat M. Samik-Ibrahim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 02:38:39 +0000

Donald E. Eastlake 3rd:

Great! And, thank you very much for sharing your view :^)!
May the whatever Force (weak, strong, EM, gravity) be with you!

PS: If I was the one who send that message, most likely that 
    Fuehrer would send me a boring "this is not an IETF issue" 
    message :^).

regards,

-- 
-Rahmat M. Samik-Ibrahim VLSM-TJT http://dmoz.org/Bookmarks/R/rms46
-Read the directions,even if you don't follow them!Everybody's Free

---

From: "Rahmat M. Samik-Ibrahim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 02:38:39 +0000

Donald E. Eastlake 3rd:

regards,