Subject: Download NEW Internet Radio Tuner

From: Maria Cantwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 May 1999 10:30:20 -0700

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
ABOUT THIS E-MAIL

You are receiving this email because you downloaded our 
RealPlayer and indicated a preference to receive product 
news, updates and special offers from RealNetworks.

To remove your name from future email communications, 
simply visit the following URL and click on the Remove 
button:  http://ml.real.com/ml/ml.html?email=[email-masked]

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dear RealPlayer Customer, 

Did you know that there are over 1,600 radio and TV stations 
broadcasting live in RealAudio and RealVideo? The only 
hard part is finding all of them.

With vTuner Plus, you have instant access to more than 1,600 
radio and TV stations from around the world. Try it now from 
RealNetworks for only $14.95, a savings of $15. 

"Absolutely fantastic! ...  Before I discovered vTuner I 
had to find stations one at a time." - Jade Jones, vTuner Customer

==> http://www.realstore.com/specials/tuning.html

Here's how it works: 

· vTuner Plus is an amazing software application that seamlessly 
  integrates with your RealPlayer, and organizes all the stations 
  into one place on your desktop.

· A single click gives you instant access to any station: 
  hear cutting-edge tunes from the UK, LA or NYC; follow your 
  favorite sports teams live on the air; or watch breaking news 
  from around the world. 

· With vTuner, you're the DJ and the program director. You 
  can create your own favorite groups of stations for quick 
  access... even add new stations that you find over the Web. 

· Listings are updated daily and rated for reliability, sound, 
  speed, web site, and best overall stations -- so you are always 
  ensured of the best stations and the most offerings.

We invite you to download vTuner today for only $14.95 at no 
risk, and discover the wide world of Web entertainment that's 
waiting for you. 

==> http://www.realstore.com/specials/tuning.html

Thank you for continuing to use RealNetworks products. 

Sincerely, 
Maria Cantwell, Senior Vice President 
RealNetworks, Inc. 
Seattle, WA USA