Subject: CNRP

From: Kojiro Wakabayashi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 16:01:42 +0900 (JST)

Hello .This is Kou from Japan .

I 'm looking for Common name resolution Rrotocol Bof 's ML address.
Does anyone know about the address?

I would like to join the ML.

Please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Kou

---

From: Michael Mealling <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 08:42:03 -0400 (EDT)

> Does anyone know about the address?

The list is [email-masked]. You can subscribe by sending
mail to [email-masked] with the word 'subscribe'
in the body. Additionally you can go to
http://lists.internic.net/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=cnrp-ietf&A=1
and add yourself via the web form.

-MM

-- 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Michael Mealling	|      Vote Libertarian!       | www.rwhois.net/michael
Sr. Research Engineer   |   www.ga.lp.org/gwinnett     | ICQ#:         14198821
Network Solutions	|          www.lp.org          |  [email-masked]

---

From: Michael Mealling <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 08:42:03 -0400 (EDT)

-MM