Subject: IETF PGP Key Signing party

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 08:15:37 -0400

The following people have sent me keys for the IETF PGP Key Signing
party tonight.  If you are not on this list, and are planning to attend,
please send me your key ASAP!  

						- Ted

Type Bits KeyID      Created    Expires    Algorithm       Use
pub  1024 0xA59824D7 1998-12-02 ---------- DSS             Sign & Encrypt 
uid  Alan K. Stebbens <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0xC9CC0139 1994-03-02 ---------- RSA             Sign & Encrypt 
uid  Alan K. Stebbens <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0x06689844 1997-10-20 ---------- DSS             Sign & Encrypt 
uid  Brian Lloyd <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0x4F358315 1995-10-04 ---------- RSA             Sign & Encrypt 
uid  Brian Lloyd <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0x562C2749 1998-03-09 ---------- RSA             Sign & Encrypt 
uid  Connect Registry System <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0x28C029AF 1997-05-20 ---------- DSS             Sign only      
uid  Dave Del Torto <[email-masked]>

pub  2048 0xD263D819 1992-11-01 ---------- RSA             Sign & Encrypt 
uid  Dave Del Torto <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0x4AAF00E5 1993-01-21 ---------- RSA             Sign & Encrypt 
uid  Dave Del Torto <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0x7AAF172C 1999-05-21 ---------- DSS             Sign & Encrypt 
uid  David J. Mitton <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0x6CDD9634 1999-06-01 ---------- DSS             Sign & Encrypt 
uid  Erik Bertelsen <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0x24C27802 1999-03-21 ---------- DSS             Sign & Encrypt 
uid  Gregory Neil Shapiro <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0xA00E1563 1998-03-07 ---------- RSA             Sign & Encrypt 
uid  Gregory Neil Shapiro <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0xF414952B 1997-06-17 ---------- DSS             Sign & Encrypt 
uid  Jeffrey I. Schiller <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0xB11F733D 1997-08-05 ---------- DSS             Sign & Encrypt 
uid  John C Klensin <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0x467D21E5 1999-07-05 ---------- DSS             Sign & Encrypt 
uid  John Stracke <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0x778F334A 1999-07-05 ---------- DSS             Sign & Encrypt 
uid  John Stracke <[email-masked]>

pub  2047 0x955EC2C1 1995-12-07 ---------- RSA             Sign & Encrypt 
uid  Phil Karn <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0xBB657BA1 1996-07-13 ---------- RSA             Sign & Encrypt 
uid  Marc Blanchet <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0xEBAAE15F 1997-12-15 ---------- DSS             Sign & Encrypt 
uid  Marc Blanchet <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0x758CDF9F 1998-11-21 ---------- DSS             Sign & Encrypt 
uid  Mark E. Perkins <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0xE7A71E79 1999-03-16 ---------- RSA             Sign & Encrypt 
uid  Mark E. Perkins <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0x81E92D91 1996-02-01 ---------- RSA             Sign & Encrypt 
uid  Mark Prior <[email-masked]>

pub   768 0x25E082BD 1995-11-15 ---------- RSA             Sign & Encrypt 
uid  Mathias Koerber <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0x3D12068D 1999-02-25 ---------- DSS             Sign & Encrypt 
uid  Mathias Koerber <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0x4B1E2784 1997-06-13 ---------- DSS             Sign & Encrypt 
uid  Pete Resnick <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0x068BA4D9 1996-02-05 ---------- RSA             Sign & Encrypt 
uid  Peter Koch <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0x5A815C1F 1998-12-09 ---------- DSS             Sign & Encrypt 
uid  Robert M. Enger <[email-masked]>

pub  2048 0xFDCFA047 1999-06-28 ---------- RSA             Sign & Encrypt 
uid  Robert M. Enger <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0x70128FB7 1999-05-10 ---------- DSS             Sign & Encrypt 
uid  Rodney Thayer <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0xB7688D31 1998-09-08 ---------- RSA             Sign & Encrypt 
uid  Rodney Thayer (RSA Email key) <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0x7AC361B9 1999-06-16 ---------- RSA             Sign & Encrypt 
uid  Rodney Thayer (RSA Key) <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0x16F4CCE9 1999-06-23 ---------- RSA             Sign & Encrypt 
uid  Sendmail Security <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0xFDA9660D 1998-09-25 ---------- RSA             Sign & Encrypt 
uid  Teemu Hukkanen <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0x19A20341 1995-02-17 ---------- RSA             Sign & Encrypt 
uid  Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>

pub  2048 0x7550C281 1996-04-23 ---------- RSA             Sign & Encrypt 
uid  Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>

sec  1024 0x80B07A4F 1999-07-13 ---------- DSS             Sign & Encrypt 
uid  Theodore Ts'o <[email-masked]>

sec  1024 0x103D4013 1999-07-13 ---------- DSS             Sign & Encrypt 
uid  Theodore Ts'o <[email-masked]>

sec  1024 0xE086CB93 1999-06-29 ---------- RSA             Sign & Encrypt 
uid  Theodore Ts'o <[email-masked]>

sec  1024 0x93674C40 1997-08-12 ---------- DSS             Sign & Encrypt 
uid  Theodore Y. Ts'o <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0xB982122A 1997-08-12 ---------- DSS             Sign & Encrypt 
uid  Theodore Y. Ts'o <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0x27D94E89 1999-05-11 ---------- DSS             Sign & Encrypt 
uid  Ulla Sandberg <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0xED2354B9 1995-04-05 ---------- RSA             Sign & Encrypt 
uid  Ulla Sandberg <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0xF1C4DB29 1995-09-27 ---------- RSA             Sign & Encrypt 
uid  Will Fiveash <[email-masked]>

45 matching keys found