Subject: Re: Illegal ground crew strike in Copenhagen airport

From: "Steven M. Bellovin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 1999 11:36:34 +0200

In message <[email-masked]>, Sean Doran writes:
>It's a nice warm sunny summer here, so nobody wants to work.  -:) 
>Therefore, I think people should be aware that it's strike season.
>
>If you are connecting through Copenhagen airport en route to Oslo,
>you should carefully follow the developing story below, and pay attention
>to http://www.sas.{dk,no,se}/
>
>This is affecting luggage connections and some between-flight operations 
>(grooming planes etc.) and appears to be escalating.

As of yesterday, SAS said that it was settled.

---

From: [email-masked] (Andrew Partan)
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 12:17:48 -0400 (EDT)

> As of yesterday, SAS said that it was settled.

As of right now, my SAS flight this evening from Newark to Oslo is
cancelled so I am on a different flight on a different airline.
I don't know if this is strike related or not, but I suggest folks
reconfirm their flights.
	[email-masked] (Andrew Partan)

---

From: [email-masked] (Andrew Partan)
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 12:17:48 -0400 (EDT)