Subject: front row seating requirements

From: tom w <[email-masked]>
Date: 6 Jul 99 12:52:49 PDT

i am a little unsure about the new front row seating requirements.
specifically, are there any documents one needs to read to get a 
front row seat for "appeal to iab by w a simpson"?

thanks
tom

____________________________________________________________________
Get your own FREE, personal Netscape WebMail account today at http://webmail.netscape.com.

---

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 1999 13:44:10 -0700

>front row seat for "appeal to iab by w a simpson"?

That's not a working group. The front row thing is for working groups.

---

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 1999 13:44:10 -0700

---

From: Bill Manning <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 14:32:28 -0700 (PDT)

> i am a little unsure about the new front row seating requirements.

Me too, presumably these suggestions only hold for drafts submitted
prior to the cutoff and not those released by the authors after the
deadline.  I'm also a bit concerned that I'm still seeing a flurry of
draft annoucements hours before I leave.

-- 
--bill

---

From: Bill Manning <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 14:32:28 -0700 (PDT)

-- 
--bill

---

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 1999 15:08:36 -0700

At 02:32 PM 7/6/99 -0700, Bill Manning wrote:
>I'm also a bit concerned that I'm still seeing a flurry of

The cut-off doesn't mean that's when the secretariat gets them OUT, it
means that's when we need to get them IN. They typically receive several
hundred drafts on the cut-off day, and take a little while processing them.
I think they expected to get them finished last week, and are getting the
last of them posted today.

---

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 1999 15:08:36 -0700

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 1999 02:23:46 -0500

For the appeal, the place to look is http://www.ietf.org/appeal.txt
But as Fred says, it isn't a WG.

  Brian Carpenter

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 1999 02:23:46 -0500

Brian Carpenter