Subject: ILTF = Internet Lawyers Task Force

From: Jacob Palme <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 04:23:11 +0200

Someone mentioned ILTF = Internet Lawyers Task Force at the
IETF conference in Oslo. Was this just an idea, or does
such a group exist?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jacob Palme <[email-masked]> (Stockholm University and KTH)
for more info see URL: http://www.dsv.su.se/~jpalme

---

From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 20:11:38 -0700

>IETF conference in Oslo. Was this just an idea, or does

It's a closed discussion list run by Tony Rutkowski.

d/

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Dave Crocker                                         Tel: +1 408 246 8253
Brandenburg Consulting                               Fax: +1 408 273 6464
675 Spruce Drive                             <http://www.brandenburg.com>
Sunnyvale, CA 94086 USA                 <mailto:[email-masked]>

---

From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 20:11:38 -0700

d/