Subject: Illegal ground crew strike in Copenhagen airport

From: Sean Doran <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 15:17:22 +0200 (CEST)

It's a nice warm sunny summer here, so nobody wants to work.  -:) 
Therefore, I think people should be aware that it's strike season.

If you are connecting through Copenhagen airport en route to Oslo,
you should carefully follow the developing story below, and pay attention
to http://www.sas.{dk,no,se}/

This is affecting luggage connections and some between-flight operations 
(grooming planes etc.) and appears to be escalating.

It's summer, and these things tend to spread, so everyone should
be wary about the possibility of delays and mishandling of luggage
on any airline which code-shares with or uses ground services provided
by SAS, whether or not you are flying through Denmark.

	Sean. (who just had a colleague stuck in this...)
- --
http://www.sas.se/cph990707.htm

Currently an illegal strike is ongoing amongst
    SAS personnel at Copenhagen Airport, SAS
    operation will be heavily disturbed by this
    strike. 

At this time SAS is aiming to operate
    Intercontinental and Danish domestic routes as
    usual but all other traffic to/from Copenhagen
    may be delayed or canceled, due to the illegal
    strike.