Subject: drafts,rfcs and agendas available as tar balls

From: Marc Blanchet <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 1999 15:16:39 -0400

Hi,
	as usual before an IETF meeting, we are making tarballs available for:
internet-drafts, rfcs and agendas for your use.
They are available by http and ftp at the following locations:
 http://www.normos.org  
   (the site is now available in 4 languages (fr,en,es,ja) and indexes
RFC, Internet-Draft, RIPE, IANA, W3C and SET documents)

or
 ftp://ftp.normos.org/ietf/rfc.tar.gz
 ftp://ftp.normos.org/ietf/draft.tar.gz
 ftp://ftp.normos.org/ietf/agendas-99jul.tar.gz

Suggestions, comments, improvements are more than welcome  (send to
[email-masked])

Regards, Marc.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Marc Blanchet			| [email-masked]
Viagénie inc.			| http://www.viagenie.qc.ca
3107 des hôtels		| tél.: 418-656-9254 
Ste-Foy, Québec		| fax.: 418-656-0183
Canada, G1W 4W5		| radio: VA2-JAZ
------------------------------------------------------------
Internet Engineering Standards/Normes d'ingénierie Internet
               http://www.normos.org
------------------------------------------------------------