Subject: Re: imparting clues to the IETF

From: John Stracke <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 1999 11:00:30 -0400

Pete Loshin wrote:

> - Microsoft was involved in several stories where there was
> misrepresentation

Of course, this could just be due to MS's size; they're involved in so much more
stuff.  Plus, if three companies misrepresent the same story, one of them is MS,
and the reporter has space for only one quote, it'll likely be from MS, 'cause
people will listen.

(Feels weird to be defending Microsoft.  :-)

--
/============================================================\
|John Stracke    |http://www.ecal.com|My opinions are my own.|
|Chief Scientist |===========================================|
|eCal Corp.      |Campbell's has it wrong--it's "Never       |
[email-masked]|underestimate the power of *chocolate*".   |
\============================================================/

---

From: John Stracke <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 1999 11:00:30 -0400

---

From: Paul Hoffman / IMC <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 1999 08:13:55 -0700

If folks want to move this thread somewhere else, the 
[email-masked] list is up and happening.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--Internet Mail Consortium

---

From: Paul Hoffman / IMC <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 1999 08:13:55 -0700

--Paul Hoffman, Director