Subject: ICOME OPPORTUNITY

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 99 11:52:20 EST

Hi

I just had a very quick look at your ad in Employment
Classifieds.
What you have put there looks interesting. I do not have time to go
through a lot of info to determine exactly what you are up
to however I am interested enough for you to send me a very
basic and brief overview so I can file this for later use.
My current business on the net is going extremely well and I
will soon be well enough established in this,
That I will be able to look at something else to run along
side it.

You may also be interested in looking at what I am doing as
this is very profitable and is virtually self run.
If this is of interest to you then please feel free to visit
my site and you will see just what I mean.
http://www.freeyellow.com/members8/schinski/index.html

I look forward to your reply

Kind Regards
Martin Thoma