Subject: bad rfc text

From: William Allen Simpson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 12:42:37 -0400

Every so often, I FTP the recent RFCs.  Lately, I've been using
  ftp://ftp.ietf.org/rfc.

I've discovered that many (but not all) of the recent RFCs stored there
have too many line breaks, when downloaded in text mode.  This affects
rfc2589, 90, 94-98, and rfc2601 onward -- except rfc2615, 19, 23, 25 & 27.

Also, several .ps versions of RFCs are missing.

The originals in ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes are fine.

[email-masked]
    Key fingerprint =  17 40 5E 67 15 6F 31 26  DD 0D B9 9B 6A 15 2C 32

---

From: William Allen Simpson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 14:19:37 -0400

Hmmm, on inspection, there are a lot of early RFCs from ISI that are not on
ietf.org.  But there are at least 2 at ietf.org that are not at ISI (rfc17
and 189).

[email-masked]

---

From: William Allen Simpson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 14:19:37 -0400

[email-masked]