Subject: IEPG Meeting

From: "Philip J. Nesser II" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 12:13:33 -0700

There will be a meeting of the IEPG on the Sunday (November 7)
preceeding the IETF in Washington.  The meeting will start at 10:00am
and run into the afternoon depending on the number of agenda topics. 
Room to be determined.

If you are unfamiliar with the IEPG please see the web site at
www.iepg.org.

This is a call for further agenda topics. Topics tend to include
operational issues regarding the net, as well as studies on
deployments of new technology and emerging IETF protocols.  If you
have any interesting work on these types of issues please volunteer to
spend a few minutes presenting it to your collegues.  This can be a
great forum for sharing issues that might normally be buried in a
specific Working Group to a wider audience who might have insights
into problems or possible interactions with other work.  The material
doesn't have to be perfect or fancy.  The group is very informal and
supportive.

For the usual suspects:

I have volunteers from APNIC for a report, but still have no
volunteers from RIPE, ARIN and INTERNIC.  

- --->  Phil