Subject: RE: a moment of silence

From: Daryl Bunce <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 18:05:16 -0700 (PDT)

Pete Loshin wrote:
> thinking about public service computing as well as celebrating clarity of
                 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thanks.  I had been missing this sort of concept since about 1992.

 - R/db				( [email-masked] )
Waning Crescent (3% of Full)

---

From: "Rick H. Wesson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 19:37:13 -0700 (PDT)

Daryl,

speaking of public service, i am working on a project which is not
completely irrelivant to the IETF, but if you might be interested in
helping to ensure publicly developed internet infrastructure drop me
<[email-masked]> a note.

i'm not interested in developing a thread about the idea here.

-rick

---

From: "Rick H. Wesson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 19:37:13 -0700 (PDT)

Daryl,

-rick