Subject: Directory Listing

From: "Frank"<[email-masked]>
Date: 13 Oct 99 17:27:34 -0500

I just came across your e-mail address on a Web site. Apparently you have 
an interest in people finding out about you.  Let me suggest a few 
directories that you may use for FREE advertising and exposure.  (You may 
list yourself on these directories even if you don't have a Web page.  And, 
there is absolutely no fee or strings attached.)  

National Business Directory: http://www.newquestcity.com/dir.htm

National Community Directory: http://www.newquestcity.com/comdir.htm

National Realty Directory: http://www.realtydirectory.com

These directories allow you to classify your organization or business in 
one of over 1,000 categories.  Your listing appears simultaneously in one 
of the over 3,600 New Quest City community or business directories.  You 
may post your listing in more than one city or nationally.  
(http://www.newquestcity.com) 

To make your posting simply find other listings in your category.  On the 
results page you will find a link for submitting your listing.  Remember 
that this is a totally FREE service.

You may also wish to visit and place a FREE classified on the National 
Classified Directory at: http://www.newquestcity.com/natclass.htm  

I am contacting you because I think these directories are something that 
you will benefit from.  If for some reason I have contacted you in error, 
please accept my sincere apology.  Unless you respond, I will make the 
utmost effort to ensure that I never contacted you again.  Nevertheless, I 
do hope that you take the time to visit New Quest City and review our 
programs and features.

(While this e-mail is not a commercial solicitation (this is a FREE offer 
with no attempt being made to solicit a financial transaction), I do want 
to give you the "legal" information that is required under pending 
legislation.  The source of this e-mail is New Quest City, 1302 Noble 
Street, Ste. 1A, Anniston, AL 36201.  As you are automatically blocked from 
future notifications, there is no need to respond to request removal.) 

Thanks.

Sincerely,

Frank
[email-masked]