Subject: New mailing list for Common Indexing Protocol discussions

From: Martin Hamilton <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 11:43:10 +0100

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Hi, with the sad demise of Bunyip we lost the FIND working group's
mailing list.  Not a disaster, since the RFCs (2651 through 2655) have
now been published, but it still leaves people doing stuff with CIP
without a place to meet up and talk.

So, I've created a new mailing list explicitly for CIP implementors 
and deployers.  To subscribe...

  Go to <URL:http://www.mailbase.ac.uk/lists/imesh-cip/>

  or send mail to [email-masked]
     with message body "join imesh-cip john doe"
     (s/john doe/your name/)

The list will be archived (browseable and searchable) on the Web at
the above address.

We're doing some work with CIP as part of the joint UK/US IMesh
Toolkit project, co-funded by JISC in the UK and the NSF in the US.
For more information on this, check out <URL:http://www.imesh.org/>.

Please feel free to forward this message on to anyone who might be 
interested...

Cheers,

Martin