Subject: Re: IESG Position on the required I-D Boilerplate text

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 13:52:43 -0400

On Wed, 06 Oct 1999 07:10:12 EDT, [email-masked]  said:
>         This document is an Internet-Draft and is NOT offered in
>         accordance with Section 10 of RFC2026, and the author does not
>         provide the IETF with any rights other than to publish as an
>         Internet-Draft

I think I understand what cases the other two clauses are intended to
cover, but what case is the above addressing?  Is it for publishing
something that *currently* has a intellectual property issue attached
to it that is expected to be removed/eased/modified by the time it
progresses out of draft status, or is it for something else?

-- 
				Valdis Kletnieks
				Computer Systems Senior Engineer
				Virginia Tech

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 13:52:43 -0400