Subject: Re: IETF Trivia

From: "Rahmat M. Samik-Ibrahim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 11:18:01 +0800

"Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" wrote:

> I think a historic list of who was what when would be intersting and
> useful, at least for nominations committees.  Particularly useful
> would be who had been a WG chair, but that would be a tremendous
> amount of work to compile...

I will think about that. Anyway, the IETF Trivia update is now available 
(I include only the NOMCOM part):

DUL-001:  IETF Trivia $Revision: 1.5 $ $Date: 1999/10/11 03:00:04 $    ;;;;;;;
URL:      http://dullatip.vlsm.org/ietf.txt                            ;;;;;;;
COMMENTS: please mailto:[email-masked]                           ;;;;;;;

NOMCOM: Nomination Committee
        BCP-10 ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/bcp/bcp10.txt

             Chair
1992 - 1993: Jeff Case              Erik Huizer (IESG liaison)
1993 - 1994: Fred Baker
1994 - 1995: John Curran            (30/10) volunteers: Marshall Rose,
                                    Fred Baker, Tony Genovese, Paul Traina,
                                    Roxana Bradescu, Greg Ruth, Peter S. Ford,
                                    Michael Mealling, Steven Waldbusser,
                                    Charlie Perkins.
1995 - 1996: Guy T. Almes           Harald T. Alvestrand (IESG liaison)
                                    Bob Moskowitz        (IAB liaison)
                                    Donald Eastlake, Bob Steen, Mark Prior,
                                    Ned Freed.
1996 - 1997: Geoff Houston          Joyce K. Reynolds    (IESG liaison)
                                    Radia Perlman        (IAB liaison)
                                    Christian Huitema    (ISOC liaison)
                                    Guy T. Almes         (Ex. NOMCOM chair)
                                    Jim Bound, Matt Crawford, Phill Gross, 
                                    Bob Hinden, Dorian Kim, Bill Manning, 
                                    Marshall Rose, Mike StJohns, Glen Zorn.
1997 - 1998: Mike St. Johns         Geoff Houston (Ex. NOMCOM chair)
                                    Rik Drummond, John Boudreaux, Steve Hole,
                                    Bernard Aboba, Lixia Zhang, Avri Doria,
                                    Keith McCloghrie, Uri Blumenthal,
                                    Donald Eastlake, Steve Kent.
1998 - 1999: Donald Eastlake        (41/10) volunteers  MD-5 Key: 135.9375/
                                    2.4.6.7.28.31.33./7.5/5273./27.125/
                                    Steve Bellovin   (IAB liaison)
                                    Bert Weijnen     (IESG Liaison)
                                    Mike St. Johns   (Ex.  NOMCOM chair)
                                    Bob Hinden, R. A. Lichtensteiger,
                                    Bob Mahoney, Stephen R. Hanna, Lixia Zhang,
                                    Keith McCloghrie, David Meyer, 
                                    Randall Gellens, Glen Zorn, Avri Doria.
1999 - 2000: Avri Doria (Nokia)
                                    Donald Easlake  (Ex. NOMCOM chair)

PS:
-  More details at http://dullatip.vlsm.org/ietf.txt
   Wanna switch from BIND 4.X to BIND 8.X? See also
   http://dullatip.vlsm.org/
-  the "Standard Number 5 (RFC-791)" parody has been moved to
   http://ahbeng.vlsm.org/in-i-3.html

tabe,

-- 
- Rahmat M. Samik-Ibrahim VLSM-TJT --  http://www.vlsm.org/rms46/ -
- A little bit of IP in my life - RFC791:Standard no 5 - Lou Bega -

---

From: "Rahmat M. Samik-Ibrahim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 11:18:01 +0800

Chair

PS:

tabe,

---

From: Jun Bi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 11:57:56 +0000

unsubscribe MILIS

---

From: Jun Bi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 11:57:56 +0000

unsubscribe MILIS