Subject: HELP!

From: Asif Ahsanullah <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 17:10:58 -0600

Hello, I'm trying usubscribe from "[email-masked]" mailing list, however its
not working, can someone help!!!
Thanks
Asif

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

      Subject:	Please remove my email from the list server
      Sent:	11/10/99 4:57 PM

The following recipient(s) could not be reached:

      [email-masked]' on 11/10/99 4:57 PM
            The recipient name is not recognized
	The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a=
;p=Tandy;l=NTMAILK-991110225645Z-174061
            MSEXCH:IMS:Tandy:Exchange1:NTMAILGATE 3550 (000B099C) 550
<[email-masked]>... User unknown

      [email-masked]' on 11/10/99 4:57 PM
            The recipient name is not recognized
	The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a=
;p=Tandy;l=MAILK-991110225645Z-174061
            MSEXCH:IMS:Tandy:Exchange1:MAILGATE 3550 (000B099C) 550
<[email-masked]>... User unknown

------Original Msg ----------------------------------
To: [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'
Subject: Please remove my email from the list server

Hello! I'm trying to unsubscribe from the mailing list however I still
getting the messages.

Can you help please??

I have already sent messages to the appropriate for unsubscribe...here are
some cut past:

------------------------------------------------

>>>> unsubscribe
Succeeded (from list ietf).

-------------------------------------------------
>>>> unsubscribe ietf
**** unsubscribe: 'Asif Ahsanullah <[email-masked]>' is not a member of
list 'ietf'.
**** contact "[email-masked]" if you need help.

-------------------------------------------------

>>>> unsubscribe
**** unsubscribe: 'Asif Ahsanullah <[email-masked]>' is not a member of
list 'ietf'.
**** contact "[email-masked]" if you need help.

---------------------------------------------------------

I believe there are few more who is trying to unsubscribe and running into
the same problem
(see cc to on my mail)

Help will be appreciated
Asif Ahsanullah

P.S. there is way to many mail in/out on this mailing list.  It's more like
a discussion group.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, November 08, 1999 12:23 PM
To: 
Subject: Welcome to ietf

--

Welcome to the ietf mailing list!

Please save this message for future reference.  Thank you.

If you ever want to remove yourself from this mailing list,
you can send mail to <[email-masked]> with the following
command in the body of your email message:

    unsubscribe ietf

or from another account, besides [email-masked]:

    unsubscribe ietf [email-masked]

If you ever need to get in contact with the owner of the list,
(if you have trouble unsubscribing, or have questions about the
list itself) send email to <[email-masked]> .
This is the general rule for most mailing lists when you need
to contact a human.

 Here's the general information for the list you've subscribed to,
 in case you don't already have it:

The IETF list is a general discussion list, ideally focused on
technical issues. Note that a number of users and/or domains are
filtered out as they have repeatedly sent spam messages to the list.

This list is for exclusive use of the Internet Engineering Task Force.

To remove yourself from the list, address a message to

	[email-masked] 

Enter just the word unsubscribe in the BODY of the message.