Subject: Re: MPEG4 & MPEG7

From: Maurizio Codogno <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 09:10:25 +0100 (MET)

"It is available only for the MPEG delegates. To join MPEG, you have to
"contact the National Body. Contact information is available at
"<http://drogo.cselt.stet.it/mpeg/how_to_join.htm>.

make it http://drogo.cselt.it/mpeg/how_to_join.htm .

(or even http://www.cselt.it/mpeg/how_to_join.htm . I am not sure
which is the official address, but I am positively certain that
cselt.stet.it has been discontinued)

ciao, .mau.

---

From: "E.I. Kolehmainen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 11:15:59 +0200

Please... All of these addresses provide direct access to the same document.
So much for being positively certain.
EIK

>cselt.stet.it has been discontinued)
__________________________________________
Erkki I. Kolehmainen
TIEKE Tietotekniikan kehittämiskeskus ry
TIEKE Finnish Information Technology Development Centre 
Salomonkatu 17 A, 10th floor, FIN-00100 HELSINKI, FINLAND
Phone: +358 9 4763 0301, Fax: +358 9 4763 0399
http://www.tieke.fi    [email-masked]

---

From: "E.I. Kolehmainen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 11:15:59 +0200