Subject: HTTP/1.1 Presentation

From: Daniel Senie <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 08:30:24 -0500

The information on HTTP/1.1 compliance in the plenary presentation last
night was most interesting. I suspect I'm not the only one who is
curious if the tools used for the study, or other similar tools, are
available.

-- 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Daniel Senie                                        [email-masked]
Amaranth Networks Inc.            http://www.amaranthnetworks.com

---

From: Amlan Saha <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 23:26:33 +0800 (SGT)

On Thu, 11 Nov 1999, Daniel Senie wrote:

    > The information on HTTP/1.1 compliance in the plenary
    > presentation last night was most interesting. I suspect
    > I'm not the only one who is curious if the tools used
    > for the study, or other similar tools, are available.

Likewise here.  I think he mentioned the following URL last night,
www.research.att.com/~bala , but it returns 'permission denied'.
However, the other link that Anja Feldman mentioned works -
www.research.att.com/~anja .

/amlan.

---

From: Amlan Saha <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 23:26:33 +0800 (SGT)

/amlan.

---

From: Peter Nõu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 11:07:25 -0500

it should be

http://www.research.att.com/~bala/papers/

/peter

---

From: Peter Nõu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 11:07:25 -0500

it should be

/peter

---

From: Dennis Glatting <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 12:50:03 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 11 Nov 1999, Daniel Senie wrote:

> The information on HTTP/1.1 compliance in the plenary presentation
> last night was most interesting. I suspect I'm not the only one
> who is curious if the tools used for the study, or other similar
> tools, are available.
> 

Contact information of the presentor would be appreciated.

-dpg

---

From: Dennis Glatting <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 12:50:03 -0800 (PST)

-dpg