Subject: HOW TO Turn your Computer into a CASH MACHINE...0

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 17:25:44

HOW TO Turn your Computer into a CASH MACHINE Read on.....

Dear reader,
I ignored this mail for many months before I bothered to read it 
and on many occasions simply deleted it, 

             'BOY WAS THAT A MISTAKE' IT REALLY DOES MAKE MONEY 
              AND SO EASY TOO...'

You can earn $50,000 or more in next the 90 days sending e-mail. 

Seem impossible? Read on for details.

"AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV"

Thank you for your time and interest. This is the letter you've 
been
reading
about in the news lately. Due to the popularity of this letter on 
the
Internet, a major nightly news program recently devoted an entire 
show
to
the investigation of the program described below to see if it 
really can
make people money.

The show also investigated whether or not the program was legal. 
Their
findings proved once and for all that there are absolutely no 
laws
prohibiting the participation in the program. This has helped to 
show
people
that this is a simple, harmless and fun way to make some extra 
money at
home.

The results of this show have been truly remarkable. So many 
people are
participating that those involved are doing much better than ever
before.
Since everyone makes more as more people try it out, its been 
very
exciting
to be a part of lately. You will understand once you experience 
it.

HERE IT IS BELOW:

*** Print This Now For Future Reference ***

The following income opportunity is one you may be interested in 
taking
a
look at. It can be started with VERY LITTLE investment and the 
income
return
is TREMENDOUS!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If you would like to make at least $50,000 in less than 90 
days!!!

Please read the enclosed program...THEN READ IT AGAIN!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY. It does 
not
require
you to come into contact with people, do any hard work, and best 
of all,
you
never have to leave the house except to get the mail. If you 
believe
that
someday you'll get that big break that you've been waiting for, 
THIS IS
IT!
Simply follow the instructions, and your dreams will come true. 
This
multi-level e-mail order marketing program works perfectly...100% 
EVERY
TIME.

E-mail is the sales tool of the future. Take advantage of this
non-commercialized method of advertising NOW!!! The longer you 
wait, the
more people will be doing business using e-mail. Get your piece 
of this
action!!!

MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING (MLM) has finally gained respectability. It 
is
being
taught in the Harvard Business School, and both Stanford Research 
and
the
Wall Street Journal have stated that between 50% and 65% of all 
goods
and
services will be sold through multi-level methods by the mid to 
late
1990's.
This is a Multi-Billion Dollar industry and of the 500,000 
millionaires
in
the U.S., 20% (100,000) made their fortune in the last several 
years in
MLM.
Moreover, statistics show 45 people become millionaires everyday 
through
Multi-Level Marketing.

You may have heard this story before, but over the summer Donald 
Trump
made
an appearance on the David Letterman show. Dave asked him what he 
would
do
if he lost everything and had to start over from scratch. Without
hesitating, Trump said he would find a good network marketing 
company
and
get to work. The audience started to hoot and boo him. He looked 
out at
the
audience and dead-panned his response: "That's why I'm sitting up 
here
and
you are all sitting out there!"

The enclosed information is something I almost let slip through 

my fingers. Fortunately, sometime later I re-read everything and 
gave
some
thought and study to it. My name is Johnathon Rourke. Two years 
ago, the
corporation I worked at for the past twelve years down-sized and 
my
position
was eliminated. After unproductive job interviews, I decided to 
open my
own
business. Over the past year, I incurred many unforeseen 
financial
problems.
I owed my family, friends and creditors over $35,000.

The economy was taking a toll on my business and I just couldn't 
seem to
make ends meet. I had to refinance and borrow against my home to 
support
my
family and struggling business. AT THAT MOMENT something 
significant
happened in my life and I am writing to share the experience in 
hopes
that
this will change your life FOREVER FINANCIALLY!!!

In mid December, I received this program via e-mail. Six month's 
prior
to
receiving this program I had been sending away for information on
various
business opportunities. All of the programs I received, in my 
opinion,
were
not cost effective. They were either too difficult for me to 
comprehend
or
the initial investment was too much for me to risk to see if they 
would
work
or not. One claimed that I would make a million dollars in one 
year...it
didn't tell me I'd have to write a book to make it!

But like I was saying, in December of 1997 I received this 
program. I
didn't
send for it, or ask for it, they just got my name off a mailing 
list.
THANK
GOODNESS FOR THAT!!! After reading it several times, to make sure 
I was
reading it correctly, I couldn't believe my eyes. Here was a 
MONEY
MAKING
PHENOMENON. I could invest as much as I wanted to start, without 
putting
me
further into debt. After I got a pencil and paper and figured it 
out, I
would at least get my money back. But like most of you I was 
still a
little
skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it all. 
So I
checked it out with the U.S. Post 

Office (1-800-725-2161 24-hrs) and they confirmed that it is 
indeed
legal!
After determining the program was LEGAL and NOT A CHAIN LETTER, I
decided
"WHY NOT."

Initially I sent out 10,000 e-mails. It cost me about $15 for my 
time
on-line. The great thing about e-mail is that I don't need any 
money for
printing to send out the program, and because all of my orders 
are
fulfilled
via e-mail, my only expense is my time. I am telling you like it 
is I
hope
it doesn't turn you off, but I promised myself that I would not 
"rip-
off"
anyone, no matter how much money it made me.

In less than one week, I was starting to receive orders for 
REPORT #1.
By
January 13, I had received 26 orders for REPORT #1. Your goal is 
to
"RECEIVE
at least 20 ORDERS FOR REPORT #1 WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF YOU DON'T, 
SEND OUT
MORE
PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO!" My first step in making $50,000 in 90 
days was
done.
By January 30, I had received 196 orders for REPORT #2. Your goal 
is to
"RECEIVE AT LEAST 100+ ORDERS FOR REPORT #2 WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF 
NOT, SEND
OUT
MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO. ONCE YOU HAVE 100 ORDERS, THE REST IS 
EASY,
RELAX, YOU WILL MAKE YOUR $50,000 GOAL." Well, I had 196 orders 
for
REPORT
#2, 96 more than I needed. So I sat back and relaxed. By March 1, 
of my
e-mailing of 10,000, I received $58,000 with more coming in every 
day.

I paid off ALL my debts and bought a much-needed new car. Please 
take
time
to read the attached program, IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER!!!
Remember,
it won't work if you don't try it. This program does work, but 
you must
follow it EXACTLY! Especially the rules of not trying to place 
your name
in
a different place. It won't work and you'll lose out on a lot of 
money!
In
order for this program to work, you must meet your goal of 20+ 
orders
for
REPORT #1, and 100+ orders for REPORT #2 and you will make 
$50,000 or
more
in 90 days. I AM LIVING PROOF THAT IT WORKS!!!

If you choose not to participate in this program, I am sorry. It 
really
is a
great opportunity with little cost or risk to you. If you choose 
to
participate, follow the program and you will be on your way to 
financial
security. If you are a fellow business owner and are in financial
trouble
like I was, or you want to start your own business, consider this 
a
sign. I
DID!

Sincerely,

Johnathon Rourke

A PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:

By the time you have read the enclosed program and reports, you 
should
have
concluded that such a program, and one that is legal, could not 
have
been
created by an amateur.

Let me tell you a little about myself. I had a profitable 
Business for
10
years. Then in 1979 my business began falling off. I was doing 
the same
things that were previously successful for me, but it wasn't 
working.
Finally, I figured it out. It wasn't me. It was the economy.

Inflation and recession had replaced the stable economy that had 
been
with
us since 1945.I don't have to tell you what happened to the 
unemployment
rate... because many of you know from first hand experience. 
There were
more
failures and bankruptcies than ever before.

The middle class was vanishing. Those who knew what they were 
doing
invested
wisely and moved up. Those who did not, including those who never 
had
anything to save or invest, were moving down into the ranks of 
the poor.
As
the saying goes, "THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE POOR GET POORER." 
The
traditional methods of making money will never allow you to "move 
up" or
"get rich", inflation will see to that.

You have just received information that can give you financial 
freedom
for
the rest of your life, with "NO RISK" and "JUST A LITTLE BIT OF 
EFFORT."
You
can make more money in the next few months than you have ever 
imagined.
I
should also point out that I will not see a penny of this money, 
nor
anyone
else who has provided a testimonial for this program. I have 
already
made
over 4 MILLION DOLLARS! I have retired from the program after 
sending
thousands and thousands of programs.

Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do not change it in any 
way.
It
works exceedingly well as it is now. Remember to e-mail a copy of 
this
exciting report to everyone you can think of. One of the people 
you send
this to may send out 50,000...and your name will be on every one 
of
them!

Remember though, the more you send out the more potential 
customers you
will
reach.

So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information, materials 
and
opportunity to become financially independent. IT IS UP TO YOU 
NOW!

"THINK ABOUT IT"

Before you delete this program from your mailbox, as I almost 
did, take
a
little time to read it and REALLY THINK ABOUT IT. Get a pencil 
and
figure
out what could happen when YOU participate. Figure out the worst
possible
response and no matter how you calculate it, you will still make 
a lot
of
money! You will definitely get back what you invested. Any doubts 
you
have
will vanish when your first orders come in. IT WORKS!

Jody Jacobs, Richmond, VA

HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE YOU THOUSANDS OF 
DOLLAR$

INSTRUCTIONS:

This method of raising capital REALLY WORKS 100% EVERY TIME.

I am sure that you could use up to $50,000 or more in the next 90 
days.
Before you say "BULL... ", please read this program carefully.

This is not a chain letter, but a perfectly legal money making
opportunity.
Basically, this is what you do: As with all multi-level 
businesses, we
build
our business by recruiting new partners and selling our products. 
Every
state in the USA allows you to recruit new multi-level business
partners,
and we offer a product for EVERY dollar sent. YOUR ORDERS COME BY 
MAIL
AND
ARE FILLED BY E-MAIL, so you are not involved in personal 
selling. You
do it
privately in your own home, store or office. 

This is the GREATEST Multi-Level Mail Order Marketing anywhere.

This is what you MUST do:

1. Order all 4 reports shown on the list below (you can't sell 
them if
you
don't order them).

-- For each report, send $5.00 CASH, the NAME & NUMBER OF THE 
REPORT YOU
ARE
ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, and YOUR NAME & RETURN ADDRESS (in 
case
of a
problem) to the person whose name appears on the list next to the
report.
MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE IN CASE OF ANY 
MAIL
PROBLEMS!

-- When you place your order, make sure you order each of the 
four
reports.
You will need all four reports so that you can save them on your
computer
and resell them.

-- Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of the 
four
reports.
Save them on your computer so they will be accessible for you to 
send to
the
1,000's of people who will order them from you.

2. IMPORTANT DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed 
next to
each report, or their sequence on the list, in any way other than 
is
instructed below in steps "a" through "f" or you will lose out on 
the
majority of your profits. Once you understand the way this works, 
you'll
also see how it doesn't work if you change it. Remember, this 
method has
been tested, and if you alter it, it will not work.

a. Look below for the listing of available reports.

b. After you've ordered the four reports, take this advertisement 
and
remove
the name and address under REPORT #4. This person has made it 
through
the
cycle and is no doubt counting their $50,000!

c. Move the name and address under REPORT #3 down to REPORT #4.

d. Move the name and address under REPORT #2 down to REPORT #3.

e. Move the name and address under REPORT #1 down to REPORT #2.

f. Insert your name/address in the REPORT #1 position.

Please make sure you COPY ALL INFORMATION, every name and 
address,
ACCURATELY!

3. Take this entire letter, including the modified list of names, 
and
save
it to your computer. Make NO changes to the instruction portion 
of this
letter.

Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing (surely 
you can
afford $20). You obviously already have an Internet connection 
and e-
mail is
FREE!

There are two primary methods of building your downline:

METHOD #1: SENDING BULK E-MAIL

Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it 
goes, and
we'll
assume you and all those involved send out only 2,000 programs 
each.
Let's
also assume that the mailing receives a 0.5% response. Using a 
good list
the
response could be much better. Also, many people will send out 
hundreds
of
thousands of programs instead of 2,000. But continuing with this
example,
you send out only 2,000 programs. With a 0.5% response, that is 
only 10
orders for REPORT #1. Those 10 people respond by sending out 
2,000
programs
each for a total of 20,000. Out of those 0.5%, 100 people respond 
and
order
REPORT #2. Those 100 mail out 2,000 programs each for a total of
200,000.

The 0.5% response to that is 1,000 orders for REPORT #3. Those 

1,000 send out 2,000 programs each for a 2,000,000 total. The 
0.5%
response
to that is 10,000 orders for REPORT #4. That's 10,000 $5 bills 
for you.
CASH!!! Your total income in this example is $50 + $500 + 

$5,000 + $50,000 for a total of $55,550!!! REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS 
IS
ASSUMING
1,990 OUT OF THE 2,000 PEOPLE YOU MAIL TO WILL DO ABSOLUTELY 
NOTHING AND
TRASH THIS PROGRAM! DARE TO THINK FOR A MOMENT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN 
IF
EVERYONE, OR HALF SENT OUT 100,000 PROGRAMS INSTEAD OF 2,000. 
Believe
me,
many people will do just that, and more! By the way, your cost to
participate in this is practically nothing. You obviously already 
have
an
Internet connection and e-mail is FREE!!! REPORT #2 will show you 
the
best
methods for bulk e-mailing, tell you where to obtain free bulk 
e-mail
software and where to obtain e-mail lists.

METHOD #2 - PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET

Advertising on the internet is very, very inexpensive, and there 
are
HUNDREDS of FREE places to advertise. Let's say you decide to 
start
small
just to see how well it works. Assume your goal is to get ONLY 10 
people
to
participate on your first level. (Placing a lot of FREE ads on 
the
Internet
will EASILY get a larger response.) Also assume that everyone 
else in
YOUR
ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 10 downline members.

Follow this example to achieve the STAGGERING results below:

1st level--your 10 members with

$5.......................................$50

2nd level--10 members from those 10 ($5 x 

100)..................$500

3rd level--10 members from those 100 ($5 x 

1,000)...........$5,000

4th level--10 members from those 1,000 ($5 x 10,000).....$50,000

THIS TOTALS ----------$55,550

Remember friends, this assumes that the people who participate 
only
recruit
10 people each. Think for a moment what would happen if they got 
20
people
to participate! Most people get 100's of participants!

THINK ABOUT IT! For every $5.00 you receive, all you must do is 
e-mail
them
the report they ordered. THAT'S IT! ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY 
SERVICE ON
ALL
ORDERS! This will guarantee that the e-mail THEY send out with 
YOUR name
and
address on it will be prompt because they can't advertise until 
they
receive
the report!

AVAILABLE REPORTS

*** Order Each REPORT by NUMBER and NAME ***

Notes:

-- ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH (U.S. CURRENCY) FOR EACH REPORT. CHECKS 
NOT
ACCEPTED.

-- ALWAYS SEND YOUR ORDER VIA FIRST CLASS MAIL.

-- Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least two 
sheets
of
paper. On one of those sheets of paper, include: (a) the number & 
name
of
the report you are ordering, (b) your e-mail address, and (c) 
your name
&
postal address.

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW:

REPORT #1 "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the

Internet"
REPORT #1   "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the 
Internet'
 ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:

 D Allen

 29 Stratton Road

 Pewsey

 Wiltshire 

 United Kingdom  SN9 5DY

 REPORT #2  "The Insider's Guide to sending Bulk E-Mail on the 
 Internet.
  ORDER REPORT #2 FROM:

 R Lovelock

 PO Box 81
 
 Marlborough, Wilts.
 U.K. SN8 4PN

 REPORT #3  "The secrets of Multilevel Marketing on the Internet.
 ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:

 M.R. Barnes

 23 Tansley Moor

 Swindon

 United Kingdom SN3 6NA

 REPORT #4  "How to become a Millionaire Utilizing the Power of 
 Multilevel Marketing on the Internet"
 ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:
 E. Corson 

 436 Troy Road
 Detroit, ME 04929

About 50,000 new people get online every month!

******* TIPS FOR SUCCESS *******

-- TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS! Be prompt, professional, and 
follow the
directions accurately.

-- Send for the four reports IMMEDIATELY so you will have them 
when the
orders start coming in because when you receive a $5 order, you 
MUST
send
out the requested product/report.

-- ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU RECEIVE.

-- Be patient and persistent with this program. If you follow the
instructions exactly, your results WILL BE SUCCESSFUL!

-- ABOVE ALL, HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND KNOW YOU WILL SUCCEED!

******* YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES *******

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:

If you don't receive 20 orders for REPORT #1 within two weeks, 
continue
advertising or sending e-mails until you do. Then, a couple of 

Weeks later you should receive at least 100 orders for REPORT#2. 
If you
don't, continue advertising or sending e-mails until you do. Once 
you
have
received 100 or more orders for REPORT #2, YOU CAN RELAX, because 
the
system
is already working for you, and the cash will continue to roll 
in!

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:

Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are placed in 
front
of a
DIFFERENT report. You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching 
which
report people are ordering from you. If you want to generate more
income,
send another batch of e-mails or continue placing ads and start 
the
whole
process again! There is no limit to the income you will generate 
from
this
business!

Before you make your decision as to whether or not you 
participate in
this
program. Please answer one question. DO YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR 
LIFE? If
the
answer is yes, please look at the following facts 

About this program:

1. You are selling a product which does not Cost anything to 
PRODUCE,
SHIP
OR ADVERTISE.

2. All of your customers pay you in CASH!

3. E-mail is without question the most powerful method of 
distributing
information on earth. This program combines the distribution 
power of e-
mail
together with the revenue generating power of multi-level 
marketing.

4. Your only expense--other than your initial $20 investment--is 
your
time!

5. Virtually all of the income you generate from this program is 

PURE PROFIT!

6. This program will change your LIFE FOREVER.

ACT NOW! Take your first step toward achieving financial 
independence.

Order the reports and follow the program outlined above-SUCCESS 
will be
your
reward.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

PLEASE NOTE: If you need help with starting a business, 
registering a
business name, learning how income tax is handled, etc., contact 
your
local
office of the Small Business Administration (a Federal Agency)
1-800-827-5722 for free help and answers to questions. Also, the
Internal
Revenue Service offers free help via telephone and freeseminars 
about
business tax requirements. Your earnings are highly dependant on 
your
activities and advertising. The information contained on this 
site and
in
the report constitutes no guarantees stated nor implied. In the 
event
that
it is determined that this site or report constitutes a guarantee 
of any
kind, that guarantee is now void. The earnings amounts listed on 
this
site
and in the report are estimates only. If you have any questions 
of the
legality of this program, contact the Office of Associate 
Director for
Marketing Practices, Federal Trade Commission, Bureau of Consumer
Protection
in Washington, DC.

Removes are not necessary as this is a one time mailing

---

From: "Michel Beaussart" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 17:25:44 -0600

I do not know if it is the right place for that : but I was wondering if
anybody nkows where I could find a RSA source code in C to study ?
Thanks

---

From: "Michel Beaussart" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 17:25:44 -0600

---

From: "Michael H. Warfield" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 20:46:05 -0500

> anybody nkows where I could find a RSA source code in C to study ?

	Source #1

	http://www.openssl.org

	Look for the ssl libraries and look for the RSA sources in them.

	Source #2

	ftp://cs.hut.fi/pub/ssh

	Find the ssh sources and examine those RSA sources.

	Source #3

	http://www.pgpi.com

	Find the PGP sources (2.6.x will do) and examine the RSA sources.

	Source #4

	http://www.gnupg.org

	Find the RSA or RSAREF plugins for GnuPG.

	Source #5

	Find the RSA sources for RSAREF.  These are the sources you are
suppose to use if you are in the US and using RSA for non-commercial
products (at least for the next few months til the $#@$#@ patent finally
blows its fuse).

	Mike
-- 
 Michael H. Warfield    |  (770) 985-6132   |  [email-masked]
  (The Mad Wizard)      |  (770) 331-2437   |  http://www.wittsend.com/mhw/
  NIC whois:  MHW9      |  An optimist believes we live in the best of all
 PGP Key: 0xDF1DD471    |  possible worlds.  A pessimist is sure of it!

---

From: "Michael H. Warfield" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 20:46:05 -0500

Source #1

	http://www.openssl.org

	Source #2

	ftp://cs.hut.fi/pub/ssh

	Source #3

	http://www.pgpi.com

	Source #4

	http://www.gnupg.org

	Source #5

	Mike