Subject: Is it just me, or....

From: Paul Ferguson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 1999 11:46:00 -0500

Is it just me, or have others experienced similar furstrtations
in reachability issues from the terminal room? I can't even get
to ietf.org to look at posted drafts.... Oops. Just got there.

Very spotty...

- paul

---

From: Tripp Lilley <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 13:23:48 -0500 (EST)

> to ietf.org to look at posted drafts.... Oops. Just got there.

Please note that there is a local (ie: in the terminal room) FTP mirror of
RFCs and I-Ds:

ftp://130.128.32.10/pub/ietf46/rfc/
ftp://130.128.32.10/pub/ietf46/internet-drafts/

or tarballs:

ftp://130.128.32.10/pub/ietf46/rfc.tar.gz
ftp://130.128.32.10/pub/ietf46/id.tar.gz

Also, here's the bottom of my traceroute:

11 gateway.cnri.reston.va.us (132.151.1.3)  135.294 ms 80.900 ms 102.904 ms
12  ietf.org (132.151.1.19)  1180.769 ms  1245.042 ms  1340.026 ms

Thanks!

--
   Tripp Lilley  *  [email-masked]  *  http://stargate.sg505.net/~tlilley/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   "Honestly, Baldric, sometimes I feel like a pelican. Whichever way
    I turn, I've still got an enormous bill in front of me."
 
   - Edmund Blackadder, "Amy and Amiability"

---

From: Tripp Lilley <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 13:23:48 -0500 (EST)

or tarballs:

Thanks!