Subject: Re: IETF Trivia

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 1999 12:11:00 -0500

At 04:10 PM 10/8/1999 +0800, Rahmat M. Samik-Ibrahim wrote:

>Jan 9, 1996: Robert Moskowitz participated the IAB's Teleconference
>              from a plan (flight number ?).

Ho boy, my 15 in of fame!

---

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 1999 12:11:00 -0500

---

From: "Rahmat M. Samik-Ibrahim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 1999 19:30:49 +0800

> Ho boy, my 15 in of fame!

FYI, an update of the list is available at

           http://dullatip.vlsm.org/ietf.txt

Most parts are *still* in English. But that is subject to change.

Yet other underconstruction WG lists are available at
           http://dullatip.vlsm.org/ietf-prod.txt  (RFC list)
           http://dullatip.vlsm.org/ietf-wg.txt    (WG chair list)

of these following WGs:

Applications (app)
  acap, calsh, cnrp, conneg, dasl, deltav, drums, ediint,
  fax, ftpext, http, impp, ipp, ldapext, ldup, lsma,
  madman, msgtrk, nntpext, printmib, schema, tn3270e,
  trade, urlreg, urn, usefor, webdav, wrec.
  edi*, imap*, notary*, osids*, telnet*, x400ops*.

General (gen)
  poisson.
  poised*, poised95*.

Internet (int)
  atommib, dhc, dnsind, frnetmib, ifmib, ion, ip1394, ipcdn,
  ipfc, ipngwg, ipvbi, l2tpext, pppext, svrloc, zeroconf.
  atm*, iplpdn*, st2*.

IP Next Generation (ipng) --> int
  catnip*, pip*, sip*, sipp*, tpix*, tuba*.

Network Management (mgt) --> ops
  charmib*, decnetiv*, fddimib*, hostmib*, modemmgt*, snanau*
  snmpv2*, trmon*, trunkmib*, upsmib*, x25mib*.

Operations and Management (ops)
  2000, aaa, adslmib, agentx, bmwg, bridge, disman, dnsop, entmib, grip,
  hubmib, mboned, nasreq, ngtrans, policy, ptopomib, radius, rmonmib,
  roamops, rps, snmpv3, tewg.
  bgpdepl*, gisd*, njm*, noop*.

Routing (rtg)
  bgmp, dlswmib, gsmp, idmr, idr, isis, manet, mobileip,
  mospf, mpls, msdp, ospf, pim, rip, snadlc, udlr, vrrp.
  bgp*, idpr*, ipidrp*, mobileip*, ripv2*, rolc*, sdr*.

Service Applications (sap) --> int
  dns*, thinosi*.

Security (sec)
  aft, cat, openpgp, dnssec, idwg, ipsec, otp, pkix, secsh,
  smime, spki, stime, tls, wts, xmldsig.
  aac*, saag*, pem*.

Transport (tsv)
  avt, diffserv, ecm,  enum, intserv, ippm, iptel, issll,
  malloc, megaco, mmusic, nat, nfsv4, oncrpc, pint, pilc,
  rap, rmt, rsvp, rtfm, sigtran, sip, spirits, tcpimpl,
  tcpsat, tsvwg.

User Services Area (usv)
  fyiup, run, uswg, weird.
  822ext*, iafa*, ids*, iiir*, isn*, mimecont*, mimemhs*, nir*, nisi*,
  nntp*, trainmat*, uri*, userdoc2*, wnils*.

regards,

-- 
- Rahmat M. Samik-Ibrahim VLSM-TJT --  http://www.vlsm.org/rms46/ -
- 3705, 3720, 3725, 3745, 2216, 12000 GSR: I survived SNA (m/tic) -

---

From: "Rahmat M. Samik-Ibrahim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 1999 19:30:49 +0800

of these following WGs:

Applications (app)

General (gen)
  poisson.
  poised*, poised95*.

Internet (int)

Routing (rtg)

Security (sec)

Transport (tsv)

User Services Area (usv)
  fyiup, run, uswg, weird.

regards,