Subject: PGP keys received for the Key signing

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 17:40:50 -0500

I have received the following PGP keys.  If you're not on this list,
send it to me immediately after dinner, and *maybe* I'll be able to get
your PGP fingerprint onto the handout.  (The PGP Keysigning is this
evening at 2230 this evening in the Hampton room.)

							- Ted

Type Bits KeyID      Created    Expires    Algorithm       Use
pub  1024 0xDD4F0925 1999-09-13 ---------- RSA             Sign & Encrypt 
uid  Amlan Saha <[email-masked]>
uid  Amlan Saha <[email-masked]>
uid  Amlan Saha <[email-masked]>
uid  Amlan Saha <[email-masked]>
uid  Amlan Saha <[email-masked]>
uid  Amlan Saha <[email-masked]>
uid  Amlan Saha <[email-masked]>
uid  Amlan Saha <[email-masked]>
uid  Amlan Saha <[email-masked]>
uid  Amlan Saha <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0x3A57FA45 1999-07-30 ---------- DSS             Sign & Encrypt 
sub  2048 0xE039186B 1999-07-30 ---------- Diffie-Hellman                 
uid  Andrew G. Malis <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0x119D381C 1999-11-02 ---------- DSS             Sign & Encrypt 
sub  2048 0x8CC73463 1999-11-02 ---------- Diffie-Hellman                 
uid  Basavaraj Patil <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0x9DD1068E 1999-07-14 ---------- DSS             Sign & Encrypt 
sub  4096 0xACD271E3 1999-07-14 ---------- Diffie-Hellman                 
sub  4096 0x1B1D9586 1999-07-15 2000-01-02 Diffie-Hellman                 
sub  4096 0x7ABCAFC5 2000-01-01 2001-01-02 Diffie-Hellman                 
uid  Chris Liljenstolpe <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0x8DC99F2A 1999-07-15 ---------- DSS             Sign & Encrypt 
sub  4096 0x6FA52FAF 1999-07-15 ---------- Diffie-Hellman                 
sub  4096 0x1A550F28 1999-07-15 2000-01-02 Diffie-Hellman                 
sub  4096 0x5A77793B 2000-01-01 2001-01-02 Diffie-Hellman                 
uid  Chris Liljenstolpe <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0xA57E8B98 1999-09-05 ---------- DSS             Sign & Encrypt 
sub  1536 0x315D0546 1999-09-05 ---------- Diffie-Hellman                 
uid  Christian Huitema <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0x562C2749 1998-03-09 ---------- RSA             Sign & Encrypt 
uid  Connect Registry System <[email-masked]>
uid  Connect Registry System <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0xCC0412F5 1999-08-23 ---------- DSS             Sign & Encrypt 
sub  2048 0xDDF809FE 1999-08-23 ---------- Diffie-Hellman                 
uid  David Lesher <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0x088E73C5 1995-07-12 ---------- RSA             Sign & Encrypt 
uid  David S. Kern <[email-masked]>
uid  David S. Kern <[email-masked]>
uid  David S. Kern <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0xA09A7ADF 1997-08-11 ---------- DSS             Sign & Encrypt 
sub  2048 0xB994CBC8 1997-08-11 ---------- Diffie-Hellman                 
uid  Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
uid  Dean Willis <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0x21D0A71B 1999-03-24 ---------- DSS             Sign & Encrypt 
sub  2048 0xE5693531 1999-03-24 ---------- Diffie-Hellman                 
uid  Dirk-Willem van Gulik <[email-masked]>
uid  Dirk-Willem van Gulik <[email-masked]>
uid  Dirk-Willem van Gulik <[email-masked]>
uid  Dirk-Willem van Gulik <[email-masked]>
uid  Dirk-Willem van Gulik <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0xEC140B81 1997-04-10 ---------- RSA             Sign & Encrypt 
uid  Dirk-Willem van Gulik <[email-masked]>
uid  Dirk-Willem van Gulik <[email-masked]>
uid  Dirk-Willem van Gulik <[email-masked]>
uid  Dirk-Willem van Gulik <[email-masked]>
uid  Dirk-Willem van Gulik <[email-masked]>
uid  Dirk-Willem van Gulik <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0x451899B5 1995-07-18 ---------- RSA             Sign & Encrypt 
uid  "Erik E. Fair" <[email-masked]>
uid  "Erik E. Fair" <[email-masked]>
uid  "Erik E. Fair" <[email-masked]>
uid  "Erik E. Fair" <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0xD2F2BB4C 1998-03-09 ---------- DSS             Sign & Encrypt 
sub  2048 0x02963D79 1998-03-09 ---------- Diffie-Hellman                 
uid  Fearghas McKay <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0x6F72A93F 1998-07-13 ---------- DSS             Sign & Encrypt 
sub  2048 0x00B03452 1998-07-13 ---------- Diffie-Hellman                 
uid  Frank T Solensky <[email-masked]>
uid  Frank T Solensky <[email-masked]>
uid  Frank T Solensky <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0xC7F611ED 1996-10-29 ---------- RSA             Sign & Encrypt 
uid  Goeran AAhling <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0xE4917B32 1998-10-14 ---------- DSS             Sign & Encrypt 
sub  2048 0xA589CEE0 1998-10-14 ---------- Diffie-Hellman                 
uid  G\366ran I \305hling <nnc@sun

pub  1024 0x391874FF 1997-09-13 ---------- DSS             Sign & Encrypt 
sub  2048 0x517DFA1B 1997-09-13 ---------- Diffie-Hellman                 
uid  Greg Catalone <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0x461F0EF1 1998-12-16 1999-12-31 DSS             Sign & Encrypt 
sub  1536 0x5B37EDFB 1998-12-16 1999-12-31 Diffie-Hellman                 
uid  Gregory Catalone <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0x24C27802 1999-03-21 ---------- DSS             Sign & Encrypt 
sub  2048 0x3F7711D3 1999-03-21 ---------- Diffie-Hellman                 
uid  Gregory Neil Shapiro <[email-masked]>
uid  Gregory Neil Shapiro <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0xA00E1563 1998-03-07 ---------- RSA             Sign & Encrypt 
uid  Gregory Neil Shapiro <[email-masked]>
uid  Gregory Neil Shapiro <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0xE598D05E 1998-01-12 ---------- DSS             Sign & Encrypt 
sub  2048 0x5DF98651 1998-01-12 ---------- Diffie-Hellman                 
uid  Harald Tveit Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
uid  Harald Tveit Alvestrand <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0xE5785124 1999-07-30 2001-12-31 DSS             Sign & Encrypt 
sub  2048 0x1DE14959 1999-07-30 2001-12-31 Diffie-Hellman                 
uid  Harish Bhatt <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0xDF118AF1 1995-04-18 ---------- RSA             Sign & Encrypt 
uid  Havard Eidnes <[email-masked]>
uid  Havard Eidnes <[email-masked]>
uid  Havard Eidnes <[email-masked]>

pub  2048 0x36DAF1F9 1999-11-04 ---------- RSA             Sign & Encrypt 
uid  Joe Touch <[email-masked]>
uid  Joe Touch <[email-masked]>
uid  Joe Touch <[email-masked]>
uid  Joe Touch <[email-masked]>
uid  Joe Touch <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0x89A766BB 1999-11-04 ---------- DSS             Sign only      
uid  Joe Touch <[email-masked]>
uid  Joe Touch <[email-masked]>
uid  Joe Touch <[email-masked]>
uid  Joe Touch <[email-masked]>
uid  Joe Touch <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0x391DCD09 1999-11-09 ---------- DSS             Sign & Encrypt 
sub  4096 0xC33D1619 1999-11-09 ---------- Diffie-Hellman                 
sub  2048 0xD35FF2EE 1999-11-08 ---------- Diffie-Hellman                 
uid  Jon C. R. Bennett <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0xC05D77A3 1999-03-03 ---------- DSS             Sign & Encrypt 
sub  2048 0xA3C55637 1999-03-03 ---------- Diffie-Hellman                 
uid  Karl Fox <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0x848B1194 1999-07-07 ---------- DSS             Sign & Encrypt 
sub  2048 0xD55113EB 1999-07-07 ---------- Diffie-Hellman                 
uid  [email-masked]
uid  Kevin Miller <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0x04306556 1999-11-03 ---------- DSS             Sign & Encrypt 
sub  2048 0x507B3E4F 1999-11-03 ---------- Diffie-Hellman                 
uid  Larry Masinter <[email-masked]>
uid  Larry Masinter <[email-masked]>

pub  2048 0x702F9141 1997-03-05 ---------- RSA             Sign & Encrypt 
uid  Lars Michael Jogback <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0x7C3CA86B 1997-07-16 ---------- DSS             Sign & Encrypt 
sub  2048 0x9BC32CCD 1997-07-16 ---------- Diffie-Hellman                 
uid  Lars Michael Jogback <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0x758CDF9F 1998-11-21 ---------- DSS             Sign & Encrypt 
sub  2048 0x30C54780 1998-11-21 ---------- Diffie-Hellman                 
uid  Mark E. Perkins <[email-masked]>
uid  Mark E. Perkins <[email-masked]>
uid  Mark Perkins <[email-masked]>
uid  Mark E. Perkins <[email-masked]>
uid  Mark Perkins <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0xE7A71E79 1999-03-16 ---------- RSA             Sign & Encrypt 
uid  Mark E. Perkins <[email-masked]>
uid  Mark Perkins <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0x81E92D91 1996-02-01 ---------- RSA             Sign & Encrypt 
uid  Mark Prior <[email-masked]>
uid  Mark Prior <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0xC175B1C3 1997-11-07 ---------- DSS             Sign & Encrypt 
sub  2017 0x1D6E65C1 1997-11-07 ---------- Diffie-Hellman                 
uid  Matt Crawford <[email-masked]>
uid  Matt Crawford (pgp5) <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0xDE64621E 1999-06-26 ---------- DSS             Sign & Encrypt 
sub  2048 0x7E95BC8F 1999-06-26 ---------- Diffie-Hellman                 
uid  Paul A. Lambert <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0x6DFEAD7C 1997-09-07 ---------- DSS             Sign & Encrypt 
sub  2048 0xF7FE5FA1 1997-09-07 ---------- Diffie-Hellman                 
uid  Paul Krumviede <[email-masked]>
uid  Paul Krumviede <[email-masked]>
uid  Paul Krumviede <[email-masked]>
uid  Paul Krumviede <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0x4B1E2784 1997-06-13 ---------- DSS             Sign & Encrypt 
sub  2048 0xCAAF2190 1997-06-13 ---------- Diffie-Hellman                 
uid  Pete Resnick <[email-masked]>
uid  Pete Resnick <[email-masked]>
uid  Pete Resnick <[email-masked]>
uid  Pete Resnick <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0x068BA4D9 1996-02-05 ---------- RSA             Sign & Encrypt 
uid  Peter Koch <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0x3D2D88C7 1998-11-19 ---------- DSS             Sign & Encrypt 
sub  2048 0xADCC7175 1998-11-19 ---------- Diffie-Hellman                 
uid  Peter N\365u <[email-masked]
uid  Peter N\365u <peter.nou@swipnet.

pub  1024 0xE5DB2EDA 1999-11-05 ---------- DSS             Sign & Encrypt 
sub  2048 0x705A0A84 1999-11-05 ---------- Diffie-Hellman                 
uid  Rob Austein <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0x387D38ED 1999-10-02 ---------- DSS             Sign & Encrypt 
sub  4096 0xAB9B3EF9 1999-10-02 ---------- Diffie-Hellman                 
uid  Rodney <[email-masked]>
uid  R Thayer <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0x7AC361B9 1999-06-16 ---------- RSA             Sign & Encrypt 
uid  Rodney Thayer (RSA Key) <[email-masked]>
uid  Rodney Thayer (RSA Key) <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0x5A625B66 1999-07-04 ---------- DSS             Sign & Encrypt 
sub  4096 0x3087DEC6 1999-07-04 ---------- Diffie-Hellman                 
uid  Rosemarie Scheibler <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0x82B348CF 1998-12-15 ---------- DSS             Sign & Encrypt 
sub  3072 0x80BCAE0C 1998-12-15 ---------- Diffie-Hellman                 
uid  Rostislav Neplokh <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0xB0007189 1999-06-16 2001-04-19 RSA             Sign & Encrypt 
uid  Scheibler Rosemarie (UC-PN/ECS4) <[email-masked]>
uid  Scheibler Rosemarie (UC-PN/ECS4) <[email-masked]>
uid  Scheibler Rosemarie (UC-PN/ECS4) <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0xF8376205 1997-07-01 ---------- RSA             Sign & Encrypt 
uid  [email-masked]

pub  1024 0x16F4CCE9 1999-06-23 ---------- RSA             Sign & Encrypt 
uid  Sendmail Security <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0xD95A1361 1995-02-28 ---------- RSA             Sign & Encrypt 
uid  Shigeya Suzuki <[email-masked]>
uid  Shigeya Suzuki <[email-masked]>
uid  Shigeya Suzuki <[email-masked]>
uid  Shigeya Suzuki <[email-masked]>

sec  1024 0x466B4289 1994-07-22 ---------- RSA             Sign & Encrypt 
uid  Theodore Ts'o [SIGNATURE] <[email-masked]>

sec  1024 0x80B07A4F 1999-07-13 ---------- DSS             Sign & Encrypt 
sub  3072 0xB7160E0E 1999-07-13 ---------- Diffie-Hellman                 
uid  Theodore Ts'o <[email-masked]>

sec  1024 0x103D4013 1999-07-13 ---------- DSS             Sign & Encrypt 
sub  3072 0x6963CE7A 1999-07-13 ---------- Diffie-Hellman                 
uid  Theodore Ts'o <[email-masked]>

sec  1024 0xE086CB93 1999-06-29 ---------- RSA             Sign & Encrypt 
uid  Theodore Ts'o <[email-masked]>

sec   768 0xF1A37611 1994-07-22 ---------- RSA             Sign & Encrypt 
uid  Theodore Y. Ts'o [ENCRYPTION] <[email-masked]>

sec   768 0x78662077 1992-12-08 ---------- RSA             Sign & Encrypt 
uid  Theodore Y. Ts'o [OLD] <[email-masked]>
uid  Theodore Y. Ts'o <[email-masked]>

sec  1024 0x93674C40 1997-08-12 ---------- DSS             Sign & Encrypt 
sub  2048 0xDB988C15 1997-08-12 ---------- Diffie-Hellman                 
uid  Theodore Y. Ts'o <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0x3136B30C 1999-10-16 ---------- DSS             Sign & Encrypt 
sub  2048 0xDECDF151 1999-10-16 ---------- Diffie-Hellman                 
uid  Tony Li, Business Key, <[email-masked]>

pub  2047 0x5F0ACBC1 1996-06-22 ---------- RSA             Sign & Encrypt 
uid  Tony Li, Personal Key, <[email-masked]>
uid  Tony Li, Personal Key, <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0xFA47EB31 1996-02-29 ---------- RSA             Sign & Encrypt 
uid  William Allen Simpson <[email-masked]>
uid  William Allen Simpson <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0x2D8B0ADE 1997-09-07 ---------- DSS             Sign & Encrypt 
sub  3072 0x1DEEE3C8 1997-09-07 ---------- Diffie-Hellman                 
uid  William Allen Simpson <[email-masked]>

pub  1024 0x9FF8004D 1998-08-31 ---------- DSS             Sign & Encrypt 
sub  2048 0x68A14F9D 1998-08-31 ---------- Diffie-Hellman                 
uid  Win Treese <[email-masked]>

pub   768 0x78CCC62D 1994-07-01 ---------- RSA             Sign & Encrypt 
uid  Win Treese <[email-masked]>

63 matching keys found