Subject: This is getting silly

From: "Armstrong, Graham N" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 17:34:28 -0000

The instructions for unsubscribing do not work, as I have tried them.

Also, it then sends you a message to :

--

>>>> unsubscribe
**** unsubscribe: '"Armstrong, Graham N" <[email-masked]>' is not a member of list 'ietf'.
**** contact "[email-masked]" if you need help.

So you email [email-masked] and the following email is returned :

The original message was received at Thu, 11 Nov 1999 17:30:51 GMT
from uk-stv-mhub1.ggr.co.uk [147.184.212.132]

   ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<[email-masked]>

   ----- Transcript of session follows -----
... while talking to odin.ietf.org.:
>>> RCPT To:<[email-masked]>
<<< 550 <[email-masked]>... User unknown

So how do you get off this list, because it is starting to annoy me

Graham