Subject: Re: tarballs of RFCs, internet-drafts and ietf-washington wg agenda

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 16:23:14 -0800

*> - all RFCs (26M)
  *> - all internet-drafts (21M)

Exponential growth at work.  Thanks heavens for the RFC Editor,
not all I-Ds make it to RFC, or we would be awash and sinking!

Bob Braden

---

From: Lloyd Wood <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 1999 01:12:10 +0000 (GMT)

> not all I-Ds make it to RFC, or we would be awash and sinking!

just because you're busy bailing out doesn't mean that you're not
going down with the ship.

L.

try graphing the _length_ of RFCs against their publication dates.
Exponential growth at work.

<[email-masked]>PGP<http://www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/Personal/L.Wood/>

---

From: Lloyd Wood <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 1999 01:12:10 +0000 (GMT)

L.