Subject: tarballs of RFCs, internet-drafts and ietf-washington wg agenda

From: Marc Blanchet <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 1999 18:18:40 -0500

Hi,
	as usual, the normos project made tarballs (.tar.gz) of:
- all RFCs (26M)
- all internet-drafts (21M)
- all ietf-washington wg and bof agendas (36K)

available at:
  http://www.normos.org  (agendas on the home page, rfcs and 
internet-drafts on the ietf page)

  ftp://ftp.normos.org/ietf/agendas-99nov.tar.gz
  ftp://ftp.normos.org/ietf/draft.tar.gz
  ftp://ftp.normos.org/ietf/rfc.tar.gz

Any problems can be reported to [email-masked].  Suggestions and 
comments are welcome: [email-masked]

We just released a new version of Normos:
  - added ATMForum documents
  - user interface in nederland

Marc.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Marc Blanchet			| [email-masked]
Viagénie inc.			| http://www.viagenie.qc.ca
2875 boul. Laurier, suite 300	| tél.: 418-656-9254
Ste-Foy, Québec		| fax.: 418-266-5539
Canada, G1V 2M2		| radio: VA2-JAZ
------------------------------------------------------------
Internet Engineering Standards/Normes d'ingénierie Internet
                http://www.normos.org
------------------------------------------------------------