Subject: RE: WAP

From: "Nagappa, Sathish" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 12:20:31 -0800

Hi All,

I just found out that joining WAP forum costs you only $50,000 in annual
fees; if you want to be an associate member, it is $7500 per year.  Is there
another "open" forum besides this?!  More geared towards corporate
memberships than individuals, it looks like.

Sathish

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Hultquist [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 1999 9:15 AM
To: Manohar Menon
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: WAP

See the http://www.w3c.org/Mobile Web site.

ssh

                    "Manohar

                    Menon"               To:     [email-masked],
[email-masked]                      
                    <MMANO@maxis.        cc:

                    com.my>              Subject:     WAP

                    12/14/1999

                    08:19 PM

dear folks

 Could anyone inform me on details  - technical specifications and etc on
WAP ?

 Mano