Subject: Re: Email messages: How large is too large?

From: Scott Bradner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 14:03:56 -0500 (EST)

>To revisit a theme I raised back in the summer, this need to be able to
>prove prior art is the reason I believe we need to preserve Internet
>Drafts, 

the IESG has asked the IETF Secretariat to do this and the old IDs
should be on-line soon

Scott

---

From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 11:41:25 -0800

excellent news!  Thanks.

d/

>the IESG has asked the IETF Secretariat to do this and the old IDs

=-=-=-=-=
Dave Crocker  <[email-masked]>
Brandenburg Consulting  <www.brandenburg.com>
Tel: +1.408.246.8253,  Fax: +1.408.273.6464
675 Spruce Drive,  Sunnyvale, CA 94086 USA

---

From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 11:41:25 -0800

excellent news!  Thanks.

d/

=-=-=-=-=

---

From: Peter Deutsch <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 17:27:52 -0500

Hi Scott,

> the IESG has asked the IETF Secretariat to do this and the old IDs

Cool! Thanks, and sorry to be such a pest about it...

				- peterd

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------

  "Skill without imagination is craftsmanship and gives us many 
   useful objects, such as wickerwork baskets. Imagination 
   without skill gives us modern art...

                                     - Tom Stoppard

-----------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Peter Deutsch <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 17:27:52 -0500

Hi Scott,

				- peterd

                                     - Tom Stoppard