Subject: The MPLS Summit

From: Arlene Soumillac <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 16:26:11 -0600

Hello, and Happy Holidays!

ICM Conferences, Inc. is hosting the following event that will be of
much interest to followers of the IETF:

The MPLS Summit
Management Solutions for MPLS 
Deployment and Network Efficiency
March 20-21, 2000
San Diego, CA

The following members of the IETF are participating in the program:

Andrew Malis				Vijay Srinivasan
Chair, IETF Ion Working Group		Co-Chair - IETF MPLS Working
Group
Chair, IETF FRNETMIB

Greg Swallow
Co-Chair, IETF MPLS Working Group

Also present will be Bruce Davie and Dr. Yakov Rekhter from Cisco
Systems, Inc., Daniel Awduche from UUNET, and Bilel Jamoussi from Nortel
Networks.  Representatives from AT&T, Bell Atlantic, Frontier
Globalcenter, AirTouch Communications, Bell Nexxia, and 2nd Century
Communications will be on hand as well.

The conference will not be presented to the marketplace until
mid-January.  We have, however, sent out a Special Invitation Post Card
to a select group, inviting them to take a sneak preview of the two day
event, as well as extending a $300 discount for registering before
January 15th.

We'd like to extent the same sneak preview opportunity to followers of
the IETF, as well as allowing you to take advantage of the discount.
For further information on the conference, please call 312.894.6418, or
send an email to [email-masked], indicating your name, company, job
title, and phone number.  A PDF file of the conference brochure will
then be forwarded.

Thank you for your time, and we hope to meet you in San Diego next year!

Regards,
Arlene Soumillac
Marketing Manager, IT/Telecom
ICM Conferences, Inc.
312.894.6418
[email-masked]