Subject: Need Clues: procmail configuration for IETF-Announce

From: "Rahmat M. Samik-Ibrahim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 12:57:28 +0800

Hello:

For the first time in my life, last weekend I read the fine 
procmail manual. I need some clues on how to configure procmail 
for splitting the IETF-Announce list; especially separating the 
I-D ACTION part. If you have one, would you please send me the 
procmail part of filtering IETF-Announce?

See also:

   http://www.egroups.com/group/ietf-rfc/
   http://www.egroups.com/group/ietf-wg_action/
   http://www.egroups.com/group/ietf-wg_review/
   http://www.egroups.com/group/ietf-announce/
   http://www.egroups.com/group/ietf-document_action/
   http://www.egroups.com/group/ietf-protocol_action/
   http://www.egroups.com/group/ietf-last_call/
   http://www.egroups.com/group/ietf-i-d_action/

regards,

-- 
- Rahmat M. Samik-Ibrahim --  VLSM-TJT --  http://rms46.vlsm.org/ -
What've I got to do, when sorry seems to be the hardest word-John81