Subject: Apologies for double send <sigh>!

From: Gordon Cook <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 22:15:48 -0500

I had one queued for IETF and stopped the transmission from eudora 
before it completed.  Or so I thought!  I had not finished my edits 
on it .  The two pieces were not the same.  But I sincerely regret 
letting the first escape.... eudora said it was still queued.  Any 
way I sent it here primarily because I thought the Kathy Nicols 
interview would be interesting for those not in the diffserv WG.

Rest assured I have no intention of adding ietf to my monthly distribution.

again my apologies - this is not the place to suffer hand eye brain 
coordination lapse.

ARGH - AND NOW FOR 20 MINUTES I CAN'T CONNECT WITH EARTH LINK'S 
SERVER......  ARGH - I AM TRYING....
****************************************************************
The COOK Report on Internet      Index to 8 years of the COOK  Report
431 Greenway Ave, Ewing, NJ 08618 USA  http://cookreport.com
(609) 882-2572 (phone & fax)             Battle for Cyberspace: How
[email-masked]                     Crucial Technical . . . - 392 pages
just published. See  http://cookreport.com/ipbattle.shtml
****************************************************************