Subject: VM packaging

From: "Gazal, Elly" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 17:45:21 +0200

Can anyone explain what is "VoiceMail Packaging"???

Regards,

Elly Gazal
System Engineer

---

From: Julio César Serrano Ortuno <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 19:21:32 -0600

> Can anyone explain what is "VoiceMail Packaging"???

I supose that is a compressed format of mail contents same as MIME (last
without compression). This package format must provide the posibility of
sending voice withing SMTP. However, it's needs a special software to
get packed data into real voice (sounds).

Don't espect too much. I hasn't experience with voicemail. But I ever
belive that.

Thanks for reading it. (And sorry for my english)

Julio Serrano

---

From: Julio César Serrano Ortuno <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 19:21:32 -0600

Julio Serrano