Subject: DoS (Denial of Service) Attack resource page

From: Paul Ferguson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 22:34:52 -0500

Folks,

Dan Senie and I got tired of keeping separate browser
bookmarks on a myriad of DoS Attack technical info, and
so we decided to slap together a web page which contains
some "good technical resources" on these DoS attacks:

  http://www.denialinfo.com/

Of course, it is pretty raw right now, but we'll make it
easier on the eyes over time, as well as add more content.
In fact, I think the page counter on the main page is broken
right now, but works on the mirror. Minor problems (it's the
content that counts, right?).

In any event, this is where you come in -- we would like to
solicit the community at-large to send along pertinent pointers
to any additional resources which we may have overlooked, or
that we just didn't know about in the first place.

Contact info is available on the web page, and so is a
URL for a mirror.

Thanks,

- paul and dan

ps. Thanks much to Kevin Siers, political cartoonist at the
Charlotte Observer, for letting use his awesome cartoon. ;-)