Subject: Who is interested in wireless cards for the Adelaide IETF meeting?

From: Mark Prior <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 12:57:57 +1030

Lucent will be making available 802.11 DS wireless technology for the
forthcoming meeting in Adelaide. They have offered a similar deal to
Nortel at the last meeting where IETFers can loan a card for the
duration of the meeting and/or buy a card. They would like to get some
idea of how many people attending the meeting would like to take up
this offer so they can ensure they have sufficent stocks to meet the
demand.

The package being offered is a WaveLAN IEEE Turbo 11Mbps PC card for
AU$276.36 (approx US$175). Drivers are available from Lucent for (at
least) Windows 95, 98, NT, CE, 2000, MacOS and Linux.

Could people that are interested please send expressions of interest
to [email-masked] so I can let Lucent know how many cards are
needed.

Thanks,
Mark.

---

From: Dorian Kim <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 22:31:16 -0500

> to [email-masked] so I can let Lucent know how many cards are

I'd be interested in borrowing a pair of wavelan cards.

-dorian

---

From: Dorian Kim <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 22:31:16 -0500

-dorian

---

From: Dorian Kim <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 22:32:47 -0500

> I'd be interested in borrowing a pair of wavelan cards.

*sigh*

apologies for not watching the cc: line. 

-dorian

---

From: Dorian Kim <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 22:32:47 -0500

*sigh*

-dorian