Subject: Do you enjoy climbing, mountaineering, or the great outdoors?

From: "Climbing News Invitation"<[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 16:41:48 -0700

CLIMBING NEWS INVITATION
------------------------
This email is simply an invitation to join the Climbing News Mail List. This  
is only an invitation, you have NOT been subscribed to our list! You must 
do that yourself by clicking below...

WHAT IS THE CLIMBING NEWS MAIL LIST?
------------------------------------
We are a grassroots, nonprofit, announcement-style mailing list with over 
5,000 subscribers, including many accomplished climbers from around 
the world. We have been running this list for years and make no money 
from it whatsoever, we run it simply because we love to climb and 
contribute to the online climbing community. We hope you will join and 
invite your friends to subscribe to our humble list. Thanks...

WHY SUBSCRIBE TO OUR LIST?
--------------------------
* Get free climbing news delivered via email
* Receive no more than one email per week
* We are nonprofit & have no ads in our posts
* Join a global network of thousands of climbers
* Your email address will always remain private
* You can unsubscribe at any time

Please join our list by subscribing below:
http://climbnews.listbot.com/