Subject: SAVE 40-50% at Gift Caravan - coupon included xp

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 17:27:38

******************************************************************************
You are receiving this email because you or someone you know
requested that you receive a special promotion from Gift Caravan,
or you have been selected for this special promotion.

To be removed from this list, please see below.
*****************************************************************************

WELCOME to the Gift Caravan Super sale.

For a limited time you can save BIG $$$ at Gift Caravan. Right now during our
Spring sale you can save up to 50% on all items. 

Save on Home & Garden Decor, Candles and Votives, Collectibles, Porcelain Dolls,
Wind Chimes, Trinket Boxes, Novelties and much, much more!

Please accept the following coupon as a welcoming gift: # GCCB44 for a 20% discount

Use this coupon to SAVE 20% Plus...

Orders under $50 get additional 10% off.
Orders over $50 get an additional 20% off.
Orders over $100 get an additional 30% off. WOW!

So, an order over $100 gets 30% off plus use the coupon above for another 20% off,
for a total of 50% off. That's Savings...   Coupon valid on all items. Visit us now!

http://www.giftcaravan.com

Coupon Code: GCCB44

HURRY! This is a limited time offer.

Regards,

Promo Dept
http://www.giftcaravan.com

*******************************************************************************
ALL Remove requests AUTOMATICALLY honored upon receipt
Reply to the following email address
[email-masked]?subject=remove

*******************************************************************************