Subject: IPv6 network @ IETF51

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 May 2001 11:19:53 +0900

sorry for wide distribution.

	at IETF51, will there be an officially-supported IPv6 network?
	if not, who will be in charge for IETF51 network? (i'd like to help).

itojun

---

From: Rob Butlin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 09:46:25 +0100

The CPIP (carrier pigeon internet protocol) is finally implemented !!

http://www.blug.linux.no/rfc1149/

Rob Butlin,
Senior Network Engineer
Data Network Engineering
One 2 One
Office 44 (0)208 214 2218
Mobile 44 (0)795 738 2510
Fax 44 (0)709 208 8512
[email-masked]

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 2 May 2001 3:20 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: IPv6 network @ IETF51

	at IETF51, will there be an officially-supported IPv6 network?
	if not, who will be in charge for IETF51 network? (i'd like to
help).

itojun

NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER:
This email (including attachments) is confidential.  If you have received
this email in error please notify the sender immediately and delete this
email from your system without copying or disseminating it or placing any
reliance upon its contents.  We cannot accept liability for any breaches of
confidence arising through use of email.  Any opinions expressed in this
email (including attachments) are those of the author and do not necessarily
reflect our opinions.  We will not accept responsibility for any commitments
made by our employees outside the scope of our business.  We do not warrant
the accuracy or completeness of such information.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 10:45:02 +0100

itojun,

Please excuse my delay in replying, as I have been on leave.

BT is planning to provide an officially supported IPv6 network for the
London meeting.  If you want more details, please contact Mat Ford
([email-masked]).

	Regards,

	Graham Travers

	International Standards Manager
	BTexact Technologies

	e-mail:  [email-masked]
	tel:     +44(0) 1359 235086
	mobile:  +44(0) 7808 502536
	fax:     +44(0) 1359 235087

	HWB279, PO Box 200,London, N18 1ZF, UK

	BTexact Technologies is a trademark of British Telecommunications
plc
	Registered office: 81 Newgate Street London EC1A 7AJ
	Registered in England no. 1800000

	This electronic message contains information from British
Telecommunications plc which may be privileged or confidential. The
information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or entity
named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information
is prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please
notify us by telephone or email (to the numbers or address above)
immediately.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 02 May 2001 03:20
To: [email-masked]
Subject: IPv6 network @ IETF51

itojun