Subject: DNSO Filter circumvention

From: Jeff Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 06:10:40 -0700

All assembly members,

  Recently Harald incorrectly reported that I was "Bcc'ing" GA members.
This is of course to me terribly laughable and somewhat disappointing
coming from the now IETF Chair.  One with such supposed technical
knowledge should know that there are a number of ways in which
Majordomo can be circumvented when filters are set.  But it seems
that Harald, WXW and Patrick are either unaware of these methods,
or are only jerking all of the GA members off.  Hence I thought I would
post this brief message to make you all aware.

  Harald, perhaps you should get some special classes from Andy M-M?
>;)

  I really luved Patrick's response!  ROFLMAO!  Way to go there,
Patrick!
It seems that Jefsey was correct in his evaluation of you a couple of
days
ago.

Regards,

--
Jeffrey A. Williams
Spokesman for INEGroup - (Over 118k members strong!)
CEO/DIR. Internet Network Eng/SR. Java/CORBA Development Eng.
Information Network Eng. Group. INEG. INC.
E-Mail [email-masked]
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827
Address: 5 East Kirkwood Blvd. Grapevine Texas 75208