Subject: draft-krebs-gnuqueue-protocol-02.txt

From: "Rahmat M. Samik-Ibrahim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 13:06:55 +0700

Interesting....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-krebs-gnuqueue-protocol-02.txt

Copyright Statement 
 
   This document is Copyright (C) W. G. Krebs (2000). All Rights 
   Reserved. However, distribution of this memo in its original form is 
   unlimited

Full Copyright Statement 
 
   Copyright (C) W. G. Krebs (2000). All Rights Reserved. 
    
   This document and translations of it may be copied and furnished to 
   others, and derivative works that comment on or otherwise explain it 
   or assist in its implementation may be prepared, copied, published 
   and distributed, in whole or in part, without restriction of any 
   kind, provided that the above copyright notice and this paragraph 
   are included on all such copies and derivative works.  However, this 
   document itself may not be modified in any way, such as by removing 
   the copyright notice or references to the Internet Society or other 
   Internet organizations, except as needed for the purpose of 
   developing Internet standards in which case the procedures for 
   copyrights defined in the Internet Standards process must be 
   followed, or as required to translate it into languages other than 
   English. 

   [... standard BCP-9 blah blah blahs...]

-- 
Rahmat M. Samik-Ibrahim - VLSM-TJT - http://rms46.vlsm.org
-- Fuehrerschein, n --- A permit to drive the Fuehrer ----