Subject: Internet Stock Survey

From: "Stock Survey <[email-masked]>"
Date: 08 Jul 2001 01:29:43 +0100

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please allow me to introduce my firm, Internet Stock Surveys. We are 
undertaking a survey for a syndicate of major financial institutions to 
determine what their customers want of them.

If you could take 3 minutes of your time to complete the survey, not only 
would we be grateful but you will be entered into a prize draw to win one 
of five $10,000 online trading accounts at the online broker of your 
choice.

Confidentiality statement: This survey is completely confidential. Your 
details will not be released to the participating financial institutions 
or anyone else. If you have any questions, please email us on 
[email-masked]

Please click the following link to enter the 3 minute survey: 
http://www.internetstocksurvey.freeserve.co.uk

Nigel Forde,
President 
Internet Stock Surveys