Subject: Job Seeker Resumes

From: "ResumeXposure.com" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 09:29:47 -0400

Dear
Professional Recruiter,

Now
you can maximize your candidate
search efficiency by receiving filtered resumes in your email,
saving you time, effort and money.

ResumeXposure will bring talent to your
inbox for FREE and allow you to build your own resume database,
filled ONLY with CANDIDATES from the DISCIPLINES and LOCATIONS
YOU choose.

ResumeXposure will provide you with:

Easy to screen profiles of aggressive job
seekers

Filtering by discipline and geography

Instructional guide to help you create your own searchable
database

ResumeXposure was developed by
recruiters for recruiters.

Our service to recruiters will always be
free, with no gimmicks, and we offer a quick,
2-minute
sign-up.

Why not try this great new service? You can unsubscribe at
any time.

Sincerely,

Clint R. Six

Partner and ResumeXposure.com customer

ResumeXposure.com

ResumeXposure.com is firmly committed to respecting your privacy. We
do not share your information with
any third party without your consent. You will never have to
pay for resumes received from ResumeXposure.com. If you wish not to
receive future communication from ResumeXposure.com, click
here to be removed from our mailing list.