Subject: "email protocols came straight out of the IETF"...???

From: "Jim Fleming" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 19:39:43 -0500

http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga-full/Arc08/msg00186.html
From: Kent Crispin <[email-masked]>
> profession lies in determining what technology will work, and what
> will not, and when are things being done for technological reasons
> and when are they not.  I have learned not to depend on the IETF
> for anything.

I look forward to the cessation of your use of email, then, since the design
of the email protocols came straight out of the IETF...
------

Please check your history...

Will we soon also be hearing that HTTP came straight from the IETF also ?

The "toy" IPv4 Internet is a sewer.
IPv8 is designed to be a swamp to cover the sewer.
IPv16 is the "high-ground"....

...here are some links...

Jim Fleming
http://www.unir.com
Mars 128n 128e
http://www.unir.com/images/architech.gif
http://www.unir.com/images/address.gif
http://www.unir.com/images/headers.gif
http://www.ntia.doc.gov/ntiahome/domainname/130dftmail/unir.txt
http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/sdks/platform/tpipv6/start.asp
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/ietf/Current/msg12213.html
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/ietf/Current/msg12223.html