Subject: 0:1 NET

From: "Jim Fleming" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 11:22:33 -0500

http://www.ntia.doc.gov/ntiahome/domainname/130dftmail/unir.txt
http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/sdks/platform/tpipv6/start.asp
0:1  NET

http://corporate.verisign.com/news/2001/pr_20010710.html
Microsoft and VeriSign Announce .NET Alliance
Companies Will Work Together to Expand Trust and Authentication Services in
.NET; VeriSign to Integrate Microsoft .NET Technologies and Deploy Windows
2000 Servers
----

Jim Fleming
http://www.unir.com
Mars 128n 128e
http://www.unir.com/images/architech.gif
http://www.unir.com/images/address.gif
http://www.unir.com/images/headers.gif
http://www.ntia.doc.gov/ntiahome/domainname/130dftmail/unir.txt
http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/sdks/platform/tpipv6/start.asp
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/ietf/Current/msg12213.html
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/ietf/Current/msg12223.html