Subject: WARNING!!! DON'T READ THIS IF YOU DON'T LIKE MONEY

From: "Urs Stettler" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 10:53:28 +0200

WOW THIS REALLY WORKS!!!

Dear Friend & Future Millionaire:

AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV:
Making over half a million dollars every 4-5 months from your home for 
an investment of only $25 U.S. Dollars expense one time.
THANKS TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET!!
============================================
BE A MILLIONAIRE LIKE THE OTHERS WITH IN A YEAR!!!
Before you say "BULL" please read the following. This is the letter you
have beeen hearing about on the news lately. Due to the populartity of
this letter on the inernet , A national weekly news program recently 
devoted an entire show to the investigation of this program described
below, to see
if it really can make people money. The show also investigated wheather 
or not the program was legal. Their findings proved once and for all that
there are absolutely NO LAWS
prohibiting the participation in the program and if people can follow the 
simple instrucyions, they are bound to make some mega bucks with only
$25 out of pocket cost". DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF 
POPULARITY & RESPECT THIS PROGRAM HAS ATTANED,
IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING BETTER THAN EVER.
This is what one had to say:"Thanks to this profitable opportunity, I
was approached many times before but each time I pased on it. I am 
so glad I finally joined to see what one could expect in return for the
minimal effort and money required. To my astonishment, I recieved total
$610,470.00 in 21 weeks, with money still comming in."
Pam Hedland, Fort Lee New Jersey.
============================================
Here is another testimonial:  "This program has been around for a long
time but I never believed in it. But one day when I recieved this again 
in the mail I decided to gamble my $25 on it. I followed the simple 
instructions and walaa.....3 weeks later the money started to come in.
First month I only made $240.00 but the next two months I made 
a total of $290,000.00. So far in the past 8 months by re-entering the 
program, I have made over $710,000.00 and I am playing it again. The
key to success in this program is to follow the the simple steps and NOT 
change anything." More testimonials later but first.

=====PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERANCE=========
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
If you would like to make at least $500,000 every 4 to 5 months easily and
comfortably, please read the following...THEN READ IT AGAIN and 
AGAIN!!!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW AND YOUR 
FINANCIAL
DREAMS WILL COME TRUE, GUARANTEED! 
 
INSTRUCTIONS
=====Order all 5 reports shown on the list below=====
For each report, send $5 CASH ,THE NAME & NUMBER OF THE 
REPORTYOU ARE ORDERINGand YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS to the person 
whose name appears ON THAT LIST next to the report. MAKE SURE YOUR 
RETURN ADDRESS IS ON THE ENVELOPE TOP LEFT CORNER in case of any 
mail problems.
===When you place your order, make sure you order each of the 5 reports.
You will need all 5 reports so that you can save them on your computer
and resell them. YOUR TOTAL COST $5 X 5=$25.00.
Within a few days you will recieve, via e-mail, each of the five reports
from 
these 5 different individuals. Save them on your computer so they will be
accessible for you to send to the 1000's of people who will order them
from you. Also make a floppy of these reports and keep it on your desk in
case something happens to your computer.

IMPORTANT-DO NOT  alter the names of the peple who are listed next
to each report, or their sequence on the list, in any way, other than what
is
instructed below in step "1 through 6" or you will lose out on the majority
of your porfits, Once you understand the way this works you will also see
how it does not work if you change it. Remember, this method has been 
tested, and if you alter it, it will NOT work!!! People have tried to put
there
friends/relatives names on all five thinking they could get all the money. 
But it does not work this way. Believe us, we have all tried to be greedy
and 
then nothing happened. So DO NOT try to change anything other than what is 
instructed. Because if you do it will not work for you.
Remember, honesty reaps the reward!!!!

1....After you have ordered all 5 reports , take this advertisement and
REMOVE the name & address of the person in REPORT # 5. This person 
has made it through the cycle and is no doubt counting there fortunes.
2.... Move the name & address in REPORT #4 down To REPORT #5.
3.... MOVE the name & address in REPORT #3 down To REPORT #4.
4.... MOVE the name & address in REPORT #2 down To REPORT #3.
5.... MOVE the name & address in REPORT #1 down To REPORT #2.
6.... Insert YOUR name & address in the REPORT #1 Position. PLEASE 
MAKE SURE you copy every name & address ACCURATELY!
==============================================
**** Take this entire letter ,with the modified list of names, and save it
on 
your computer. DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES.
Save this on a disk as well just in case if you loose any data. To assist
you with
marketing your business on the internet, the 5 reports you purchase will 
provide you with invaluable marketing information which includes how to
send 
bulk e-mails legally, where to find thousands of free classified ads and
much 
more.