Subject: Wireless in London

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 09:44:34 -0400

At 75 pounds, will BT be walking home with a bunch of wireless cards?  How 
does that work out, around $100US?  What is the break point between 
attendees saying, 'thanks for the loaner', or 'I'll take it and 2 others'?

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 07:01:30 -0700

> attendees saying, 'thanks for the loaner', or 'I'll take it and 2 others'?

for a silver card, probably $75, though i no longer use them.

for a gold card, £75 is tasty,

btw, the bt folk look to be doing a really good job of net planning.

randy

---

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 10:49:08 -0400

>for a gold card, £75 is tasty,

gold or silver, all the same right now.  Depends on what 802.11i does with 
the upgrade.

>btw, the bt folk look to be doing a really good job of net planning.

just my thought that they will be walking home with a bunch of cards.