Subject: Beyond C++....just a Reminder....2002 A Space Odyssey.....

From: "Jim Fleming" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 11:12:18 -0500

http://www.ddj.com/articles/1993/9310/9310toc.htm
THE C+@ PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE
by Jim Fleming

C+@ (pronounced "cat"), an object-oriented language out of AT&T Bell Labs,
has the syntax of C and the power of Smalltalk. Unlike C++, however, C+@
includes a library of more than 350 classes.
------

http://www.internetnews.com/wd-news/article/0,,10_805911,00.html
"Microsoft Corp.'s decision not to bundle a Java Virtual Machine (JVM) with
its upcoming Windows XP operating system has raised the ire of a number of
Java developers and caused Sun Microsystems -- the creator of Java -- to cry
foul. But Microsoft maintains that its hands were tied by the settlement
earlier this year of a lawsuit brought against it by Sun."

--------

http://www.computerworld.com/cwi/story/0,1199,NAV47_STO54193,00.html

.NET Shipping Schedule
The three parts of Microsoft's .Net - the .Net framework, C# (pronounced C
sharp) development language and Common Language Infrastructure - may ship
separately, but within the same time frame.

First beta available last week

Second beta due in first half of 2001

Final to ship in second half of 2002
----------

When one talks about "production services", I assume they are at a minimum
talking about IPv16-Compliant equipment. (i.e. Carrier-Grade, NEBS,
24", -48vDC)
http://www.dot-biz.com/IPv16/

Why gamble with a .BIZ Lottery? Start a real .BIZ Today !
http://www.DOT-BIZ.com
http://www.BIZ.Registry
0:212 - BIZ World

The "toy" IPv4 Internet is a sewer.
IPv8 is designed to be a swamp to cover the sewer.
IPv16 is the "high-ground"....

...here are some links...

Jim Fleming
http://www.unir.com
Mars 128n 128e
http://www.unir.com/images/architech.gif
http://www.unir.com/images/address.gif
http://www.unir.com/images/headers.gif
http://www.ntia.doc.gov/ntiahome/domainname/130dftmail/unir.txt
http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/sdks/platform/tpipv6/start.asp
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/ietf/Current/msg12213.html
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/ietf/Current/msg12223.html