Subject: :: To Die For vs Insomniacz - Love Parade After Party ::

From: "To Die 4" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 05:15:40 +0200

&nbsp;
    *TO DIE FOR VS 
INSOMNIACZLOVE PARADE AFTER PARTY**ROOM 
01:*LISA LASHES (LIVE ON GALAXY 105-106)YOMANDASTEVE 
THOMASSARAH GNIGEL PREECE*ROOM 
02:*DAN BAILEYLOST WITNESSTHE INSOMNIACZDARREN SCOTTPETE 
DOLUKHANOV*SATURDAY 21ST JULY 
@ CLUB IKON 8:30PM - 6:00AMNEWBRIDGE ST. NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE : 0191 261 
2526**TICKETS: £25 + 
BOOKING FEEBUY ONLINE: WWW.TICKETMASTER.CO.UK*July 21st sees 
Newcastle's leading Trance and Hard House night, "To Die For" bring a little bit 
of Sheffield madness to Klub Ikon, for a one off Love Parade After Party. With 
nearly 3000 capacity for all you clubbing nutters, there will be entairtainment 
including Dwarf Doormen, Stormtrooper Guards, Stilt Walkers, Fire Eaters, Angle 
Grinders, Trapeze Artists, plus the cream of Hard House DJs.We have also hired for the night, a 20ft high, man powered mechanical Robot. 
It was used in the Sylvester Stallone film, "Judge Dread" and cost over £200,000 
to build, taking almost 5 years to complete. Powered by hydraulics, it is manned 
by an experienced operator and will be there to basically mingle and party. And 
for those of you in the queue we have hired a BMX stunt team to keep you 
entertained.Also keep 
listening to Galaxy FM, as well as covering the event live they will be holding 
competitions to win free tickets. And if you like your face in the Magazines 
dress your best as M8 Magazine are covering the whole night to review in next 
months issue.See you on the 
night and may we warn you in advance, take the week off work!*TICKETS:**BUY ONLINE*: WWW.TICKETMASTER.CO.UK*BY PHONE* (24 HOURS A 
DAY): 020 7316 4709OR AT ANY TOWER RECORDS, HMV OR BLACKWELLS 
BOOKSHOP*NORTH-EAST 
OUTLETS:**NEWCASTLE*FLYING RECORDS // 67-69 HIGHBRIDGE // 0191 222 
1925GRAYS MENSWEAR // HOOD STREET // 0191 230 1436KLUB IKON // 49 
NEWBRIDGE STREET // 0191 261 2526TUCCI // 105-109 GRAINGER STREET // 0191 
221 1455BROOKLYN BARBERS // 91 PILGRIM ST // 0191 232 6968BROOKLYN 
BARBERS // 11 NELSON ST // 0191 230 1910*SUNDERLAND*TUCCI // 50 MARKET SQUARE, THE BRIDGES // 
0191 567 2453*METRO 
CENTRE*TUCCI // BLUE QUADRANT // 0191 460 8997*DURHAM*BROOKLYN BARBERS // 67 SADDLER ST.MORE INFO: WWW.TD4.CO.UK