Subject: [Fwd: HTTP Authentication BOF?]

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 10:13:32 -0700

I've posted this message to the SASL mailing list and got little
response. I will try once more.

(Please, find me and/or Magnus Nystrom <[email-masked]> in
Atlanta if you have anything to contribute. Preferably on Monday or
Tuesday. If there is enough interest, we can have a bar BOF.)

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: HTTP Authentication BOF?
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 10:36:03 -0600
From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Organization: ACI WorldWide / MessagingDirect
To: SASL WG <[email-masked]>

I would like to arrange for a HTTP Authentication BOF. If there is
enough interest in this, I will request a formal slot. Discussion would
be mostly concentrated on
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nystrom-http-sasl-04.txt, but
I would be happy to discuss any other related documents, e.g.
draft-brezak-spnego-http-04.txt.

Please, send comments to me directly.

Cheers,
Alexey Melnikov
__________________________________________
R & D, ACI Worldwide/MessagingDirect
Watford, UK

Work Phone: +44 1923 81 2877
Home Page: http://orthanc.ab.ca/mel

I speak for myself only, not for my employer.
__________________________________________