Subject: Re: Internet-Draft Cutoff Dates for Atlanta, Georgia (Nov.17-21, 2002)

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 17:11:19 +0300 (EEST)

On Mon, 14 Oct 2002, Internet-Drafts Administrator wrote:
> NOTE: There are two (2) Internet-Draft Cutoff dates
> 
> October 28th: Cutoff for Initial Submissions (new documents)
> 
> All initial submissions(-00) must be submitted by Monday, October 28th, 
> at 09:00 ET.  [...]
[...]
> Be advised: NO placeholders. Updates to initial submissions received
>             the week of October 28th will NOT be accepted.

I assume the IETF week, in this particular case, includes only the
submissions on Monday, Oct 28th, or will some stranger definition of
'week' be used?

(I believe the text there is a remnant of the times when the submission
dead-line was on Friday.)

-- 
Pekka Savola                 "Tell me of difficulties surmounted,
Netcore Oy                   not those you stumble over and fall"
Systems. Networks. Security.  -- Robert Jordan: A Crown of Swords