Subject: RE: FW:delete ecard email

From: "Nick Hingtgen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 14:37:12 -0400

Looks like it just did!  ;)

-----Original Message-----
From: Ning Zhao [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2002 2:20 PM
To: mickey newnam
Cc: Zbigniew Blaszczyk; Yvonne Gray; Yann Lossouarn; Wayne Gray; Wayne
Clark; Vinoj; Udaya shankar; Tom Youngbar; Tom George; Todd Sanders; Todd
Baker; Tin Dang; Tim Hinderliter; Stuart Mackie; Steve Moulton; stephen
speirs; Stephen Myers; Stephane Pouillot; Sidney Goodwin; shwetal mehta;
Shawn Swanson; Shahrokh Sadjadi; Seenu Banda; Scott Newnam; Scott Griffith;
Russell Dunn; Ron Shanks; Rick Galatioto; Richard Waguespack; Rich Sibincic;
Reynold Wong; Ray Van Natta; Ram Haridasa; Pat Gili; pankaj patel; Objectif;
Nick Zhao; Nick hintgen; Hingtgen, Nick [NCRTP:JR40:EXCH]; Neil Ross; Mom &
DAD; Mike Prince; Michele Adams; me; Martha; Mark Woodson; Louis Samara;
Lori Brefini; Les Thomas; Leon Zachery; Larry Murphy; Kristi Wilson; Kjetil
Rossavik; Kim Newnam; Kevin Lingle; Ketan Mehta; Ken Ross; keith haney; Juan
Garza; Jon Beck; John Murphy; John Monaghan; John Mainini; Joe Hogan; joe
hogan; Joe Hogan; Jodie Spencer; Jim Sepko; Jim Hinderliter; Jim Duke; Jim
Butterworth; Jeff Ortel; Jay Jefferies; Jake VanMastrigt; IETF; Guillaume
Durand; fumi myers; Frank Pleshe; FlaxStudio; Ellen Li; ed ungemach; Ed
Carney; Doug Knowles; Deb Adams; David Nix; Cristina Rodriguez; Comnitel;
Chad Marsh; carlos Fierro; Carl Davis; Canessa L Wilkens; Bob Dunnagan;
Bipin Kapoor; Barry Voorhees; B. Ware; Anna Lee; angie lebitz; Andy Meseck;
Alex Daltrini; Alan Sutherland; Al Andres
Subject: Re: FW:delete ecard email
Importance: High

Ooops, I already opened it. I wonder what is going to happen to my machine.
Is machine going to send out the similar email to other people?

Ning

At 12:54 PM 10/25/2002 -0400, mickey newnam wrote:
>Hi everyone,
>
>If you get an ecard greeting from me DO NOT OPEN it.
>My computer seems to have been infected with some kind
>of worm.  Delete the email immediately.
>
>I'm sorry for the inconvience.
>
>Regards,
>
>Mickey

---

From: "Nick Hingtgen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 14:37:12 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Ning Zhao [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2002 2:20 PM
To: mickey newnam
Cc: Zbigniew Blaszczyk; Yvonne Gray; Yann Lossouarn; Wayne Gray; Wayne

Ning

---

From: "Nick Hingtgen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 14:37:12 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Ning Zhao [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2002 2:20 PM
To: mickey newnam
Cc: Zbigniew Blaszczyk; Yvonne Gray; Yann Lossouarn; Wayne Gray; Wayne

Ning

---

From: "Sean Jones" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 15:17:02 -0000

FYI

http://www.msnbc.com/news/826033.asp?cp1=1

Regards

Sean