Subject: Interim WEBDAV WG Meeting, Jan 20-21, Cupertino, CA

From: "Jim Whitehead" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 13:54:37 -0800

WebDAV Working Group Interim Meeting

Dates
Monday, January 20 and Tuesday, January 21, 2003

Location
Apple Computer, Inc.
Singapore conference room
R&D Building 1, 1st floor
One Infinite Loop
Cupertino, CA 95014
The building is open to the conference room from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Pacific time.

How to get to Apple's R&D campus
The Apple Computer R&D campus is located in Cupertino, California
immediately south of Interstate 280 on the east side of De Anza
Boulevard. Cupertino is 5 minutes west of San Jose and 45 minutes
southeast of San Francisco in the heart of Silicon Valley.

>From Interstate 280, take De Anza Blvd south to Mariani Avenue (the
first stoplight). Turn left onto Mariani Ave and then turn left again
onto Infinite Loop. Free parking will be on your left (park in either
of the large lots). R&D Building 1 is the building directly across from
the parking lot.

Please RSVP to Nora Mosqueda <[email-masked]> and let Nora
know that you plan to attend the IETF WebDAV Working Group Interim
Meeting (include "WebDAV WG Interim Meeting" in the title of your
email), what day(s) you will be attending, and if you have any dietary
requirements we should be aware of.

=====================

Preliminary Agenda:

Monday, January 20:
-------------------

9AM - Welcome, introductions, final agenda bashing
9:10AM - Access Control Protocol : Lisa Dusseault, moderator
         Issues: revising draft to resolve IESG comments
10:15AM - break
10:30AM - Improvements to WebDAV property handling : Jim Whitehead,
moderator
       - covers "Datatypes for WebDAV properties", "Including additional
properties in WebDAV PROPFIND/allprop requests"
          * begin with brief presentation by Julian Reschke on these drafts
12 noon - Lunch
1 PM - WebDAV property registration : Lisa Dusseault, moderator
       * begin with presentation by Dennis Hamilton on current status of
activity
2 PM - Break
2:15PM - 2518bis : Jim Whitehead, moderator
5PM End of session for the day

Tuesday, January 21:
--------------------

9AM - Welcome, agenda revisit
9:05AM - DASL : Lisa Dusseault, moderator
10:30AM - break
10:45 - Continue w/DASL: Jim Whitehead, moderator
12 noon - Lunch
1PM - Discussion of Bindings specification, Lisa Dusseault, moderator
2PM - break
2:15PM - Quota specification, Jim Whitehead, moderator
3PM - Computing the CHECKIN URI in WebDAV versioning - Julian Reschke
presentation
3:30PM - Time for revisiting issues raised previously during meeting.