Subject: Hi,ietf,introduction on ADSL

From: anthony <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 15:48:49 -0500 (EST)

------------------  Virus Warning Message (on ietf-mx)

height.pif is of type executable and is removed.

Please contact your network administrator for further information.

---------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Anthony Atkielski" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 00:57:44 +0100

Just in case anyone hasn't already figured it out, I didn't send the
virus-infected message below, as an examination of the original
headers will verify.  I suppose people on this list, of all places,
are not likely to be deceived, but I thought I'd point it out,
anyway.

  -- Anthony

- ----- Original Message ----- 
From: "anthony" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2002 21:48
Subject: Hi,ietf,introduction on ADSL