Subject: Re: A simple question

From: Bob Braden <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 16:11:45 -0700 (PDT)

There are no simple questions.

Bob Braden

---

From: Peter Deutsch <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 16:25:24 -0700

> There are no simple questions.

Sure there are. There are just no simple answers....

		- peterd (except maybe "42"...)

-- 

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Peter Deutsch                       [email-masked]
    Gydig Software

  "It is inhumane, in my opinion, to force people who have a
   genuine medical need for coffee to wait in line behind people
   who apparently view it as some kind of recreational activity."

                                        -- Dave Barry

---------------------------------------------------------------------