Subject: guessing and trying (was re: spam)

From: Paul Vixie <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2003 08:17:14 +0000

> > Guessing and trying?
> 
> That would require tens of thousands or even millions of bounces for every
> successful mailing attempt.  I don't think anyone is doing it that way.

"so sure are you?"

here's tonight's dictionary run against vix.com.  first the mh "scan" headers:

 2551  06/02 ""                 please dont bother l zjug<<This is a multi-part
 2552  06/01 ""                 re: huh? sdu kater<<This is a multi-part messag
 2553  06/01 ""                 please dont bother yjcejscgraf sfxtz<<This is a
 2554  06/01 ""                 results are in ozbewglg<<This is a multi-part m
 2555  06/02 ""                 Something of interest. qdj rrv hmvrowzuyzyy<<Th
 2556  06/01 ""                 Witty as ever nkbrbouizn<<This is a multi-part 
 2557  06/01 ""                 I really appreciate this. rsyxjm wdwf sil uhdw<
 2558  06/01 ""                 Your welcome! zzhtdvydmaxkkyzmpo<<This is a mul
 2559  06/01 ""                 Re: Hey rz<<This is a multi-part message in MIM
 2560  06/01 ""                 make a change today ygp rmbo<<This is a multi-p
 2561  06/01 ""                 Congratulations! dgb ikuuqnpcx<<This is a multi
 2562  06/01 ""                 re: sure thing ituttaeqt<<This is a multi-part 
 2563  06/02 ""                 make a change today adobauoquqd ydf d<<This is 
 2564  06/02 ""                 re: what about it? oocjs gbnmk<<This is a multi
 2565  06/02 ""                 re: if you say so wx kgj<<This is a multi-part 
 2566  06/02 ""                 Something of interest. zyms mchv ny h<<This is 
 2567  06/01 ""                 its about time yoazedk tc<<This is a multi-part
 2568  06/02 ""                 its about time h le lc<<This is a multi-part me
 2569  06/01 ""                 re: huh? kx gzm ndgv<<This is a multi-part mess
 2570  06/01 ""                 not too sure evstajxlqbwvfemmv<<This is a multi
 2571  06/01 ""                 Thanks for your time. zkwiwdvb<<This is a multi
 2572  06/01 ""                 what are you going to do? xsmas<<This is a mult
 2573  06/01 ""                 please dont bother utzwbjmaripbpmrj<<This is a 
 2574  06/02 ""                 Waiting for you. jidrptprxgfs<<This is a multi-
 2575  06/02 ""                 Waiting for you. jidrptprxgfs<<This is a multi-
 2576  06/02 ""                 Waiting for you. jidrptprxgfs<<This is a multi-
 2577  06/02 ""                 Waiting for you. jidrptprxgfs<<This is a multi-
 2578  06/02 ""                 Waiting for you. jidrptprxgfs<<This is a multi-
 2579  06/02 ""                 Waiting for you. jidrptprxgfs<<This is a multi-
 2580  06/02 ""                 Waiting for you. jidrptprxgfs<<This is a multi-
 2581  06/02 ""                 Waiting for you. jidrptprxgfs<<This is a multi-
 2582  06/02 ""                 Waiting for you. jidrptprxgfs<<This is a multi-
 2583  06/02 ""                 Waiting for you. jidrptprxgfs<<This is a multi-
 2584  06/02 ""                 Waiting for you. jidrptprxgfs<<This is a multi-
 2585  06/02 ""                 Waiting for you. jidrptprxgfs<<This is a multi-
 2586  06/02 ""                 Waiting for you. jidrptprxgfs<<This is a multi-
 2587  06/02 ""                 Waiting for you. jidrptprxgfs<<This is a multi-
 2588  06/02 ""                 Waiting for you. jidrptprxgfs<<This is a multi-
 2589  06/02 ""                 Waiting for you. jidrptprxgfs<<This is a multi-
 2590  06/02 ""                 Waiting for you. jidrptprxgfs<<This is a multi-
 2591  06/02 ""                 Waiting for you. jidrptprxgfs<<This is a multi-
 2592  06/01 ""                 Your welcome! z sxcd zu<<This is a multi-part m
 2593  06/01 ""                 Your welcome! z sxcd zu<<This is a multi-part m
 2594  06/01 ""                 Your welcome! z sxcd zu<<This is a multi-part m
 2595  06/01 ""                 Your welcome! z sxcd zu<<This is a multi-part m
 2596  06/01 ""                 Your welcome! z sxcd zu<<This is a multi-part m
 2597  06/01 ""                 Your welcome! z sxcd zu<<This is a multi-part m
 2598  06/01 ""                 Your welcome! z sxcd zu<<This is a multi-part m
 2599  06/01 ""                 Your welcome! z sxcd zu<<This is a multi-part m
 2600  06/01 ""                 Your welcome! z sxcd zu<<This is a multi-part m
 2601  06/01 ""                 Your welcome! z sxcd zu<<This is a multi-part m
 2602  06/01 ""                 Your welcome! z sxcd zu<<This is a multi-part m
 2603  06/01 ""                 Your welcome! z sxcd zu<<This is a multi-part m
 2604  06/01 ""                 Your welcome! z sxcd zu<<This is a multi-part m
 2605  06/01 ""                 Your welcome! z sxcd zu<<This is a multi-part m
 2606  06/01 ""                 Your welcome! z sxcd zu<<This is a multi-part m
 2607  06/01 ""                 Your welcome! z sxcd zu<<This is a multi-part m
 2608  06/01 ""                 Your welcome! z sxcd zu<<This is a multi-part m
 2609  06/01 ""                 Your welcome! z sxcd zu<<This is a multi-part m
 2610  06/01 ""                 Your welcome! z sxcd zu<<This is a multi-part m
 2611  06/01 ""                 Your welcome! z sxcd zu<<This is a multi-part m
 2612  06/02 ""                 Worthy of visting. qqvo<<This is a multi-part m
 2613  06/02 ""                 Worthy of visting. qqvo<<This is a multi-part m
 2614  06/02 ""                 Worthy of visting. qqvo<<This is a multi-part m
 2615  06/02 ""                 Worthy of visting. qqvo<<This is a multi-part m
 2616  06/02 ""                 Worthy of visting. qqvo<<This is a multi-part m
 2617  06/02 ""                 Worthy of visting. qqvo<<This is a multi-part m
 2618  06/02 ""                 Worthy of visting. qqvo<<This is a multi-part m
 2619  06/02 ""                 Worthy of visting. qqvo<<This is a multi-part m
 2620  06/02 ""                 Worthy of visting. qqvo<<This is a multi-part m
 2621  06/02 ""                 Worthy of visting. qqvo<<This is a multi-part m
 2622  06/02 ""                 Worthy of visting. qqvo<<This is a multi-part m
 2623  06/02 ""                 Worthy of visting. qqvo<<This is a multi-part m
 2624  06/02 ""                 Worthy of visting. qqvo<<This is a multi-part m
 2625  06/02 ""                 Worthy of visting. qqvo<<This is a multi-part m
 2626  06/02 ""                 Worthy of visting. qqvo<<This is a multi-part m
 2627  06/02 ""                 Worthy of visting. qqvo<<This is a multi-part m
 2628  06/02 ""                 Worthy of visting. qqvo<<This is a multi-part m
 2629  06/02 ""                 Worthy of visting. qqvo<<This is a multi-part m
 2630  06/02 ""                 Worthy of visting. qqvo<<This is a multi-part m
 2631  06/02 ""                 Worthy of visting. qqvo<<This is a multi-part m
 2632  06/02 ""                 Worthy of visting. vqjuojiutrv kivpl<<This is a
 2633  06/02 ""                 Worthy of visting. vqjuojiutrv kivpl<<This is a
 2634  06/02 ""                 Worthy of visting. vqjuojiutrv kivpl<<This is a
 2635  06/02 ""                 Worthy of visting. vqjuojiutrv kivpl<<This is a
 2636  06/02 ""                 Worthy of visting. vqjuojiutrv kivpl<<This is a
 2637  06/02 ""                 Worthy of visting. vqjuojiutrv kivpl<<This is a
 2638  06/02 ""                 Worthy of visting. vqjuojiutrv kivpl<<This is a
 2639  06/02 ""                 Worthy of visting. vqjuojiutrv kivpl<<This is a
 2640  06/02 ""                 Worthy of visting. vqjuojiutrv kivpl<<This is a
 2641  06/02 ""                 Worthy of visting. vqjuojiutrv kivpl<<This is a
 2642  06/02 ""                 Worthy of visting. vqjuojiutrv kivpl<<This is a
 2643  06/02 ""                 Worthy of visting. vqjuojiutrv kivpl<<This is a
 2644  06/02 ""                 Worthy of visting. vqjuojiutrv kivpl<<This is a
 2645  06/02 ""                 Worthy of visting. vqjuojiutrv kivpl<<This is a
 2646  06/02 ""                 Worthy of visting. vqjuojiutrv kivpl<<This is a
 2647  06/02 ""                 Worthy of visting. vqjuojiutrv kivpl<<This is a
 2648  06/02 ""                 Worthy of visting. vqjuojiutrv kivpl<<This is a
 2649  06/02 ""                 Worthy of visting. vqjuojiutrv kivpl<<This is a
 2650  06/02 ""                 Worthy of visting. vqjuojiutrv kivpl<<This is a
 2651  06/01 ""                 results are in ghxmugzk<<This is a multi-part m
 2652  06/01 ""                 results are in ghxmugzk<<This is a multi-part m
 2653  06/01 ""                 results are in ghxmugzk<<This is a multi-part m
 2654  06/01 ""                 results are in ghxmugzk<<This is a multi-part m
 2655  06/01 ""                 results are in ghxmugzk<<This is a multi-part m
 2656  06/01 ""                 results are in ghxmugzk<<This is a multi-part m
 2657  06/01 ""                 results are in ghxmugzk<<This is a multi-part m
 2658  06/01 ""                 results are in ghxmugzk<<This is a multi-part m
 2659  06/01 ""                 results are in ghxmugzk<<This is a multi-part m
 2660  06/01 ""                 results are in ghxmugzk<<This is a multi-part m
 2661  06/01 ""                 results are in ghxmugzk<<This is a multi-part m
 2662  06/01 ""                 results are in ghxmugzk<<This is a multi-part m
 2663  06/01 ""                 results are in ghxmugzk<<This is a multi-part m
 2664  06/01 ""                 results are in ghxmugzk<<This is a multi-part m
 2665  06/01 ""                 results are in ghxmugzk<<This is a multi-part m
 2666  06/01 ""                 results are in ghxmugzk<<This is a multi-part m
 2667  06/01 ""                 results are in ghxmugzk<<This is a multi-part m
 2668  06/02 ""                 live longer x szgxrmhlvyojrw s<<This is a multi
 2669  06/02 ""                 live longer x szgxrmhlvyojrw s<<This is a multi
 2670  06/02 ""                 live longer x szgxrmhlvyojrw s<<This is a multi
 2671  06/02 ""                 live longer x szgxrmhlvyojrw s<<This is a multi
 2672  06/02 ""                 live longer x szgxrmhlvyojrw s<<This is a multi
 2673  06/02 ""                 live longer x szgxrmhlvyojrw s<<This is a multi
 2674  06/02 ""                 live longer x szgxrmhlvyojrw s<<This is a multi
 2675  06/02 ""                 live longer x szgxrmhlvyojrw s<<This is a multi
 2676  06/02 ""                 live longer x szgxrmhlvyojrw s<<This is a multi
 2677  06/02 ""                 live longer x szgxrmhlvyojrw s<<This is a multi
 2678  06/02 ""                 live longer x szgxrmhlvyojrw s<<This is a multi
 2679  06/02 ""                 live longer x szgxrmhlvyojrw s<<This is a multi
 2680  06/02 ""                 live longer x szgxrmhlvyojrw s<<This is a multi
 2681  06/02 ""                 live longer x szgxrmhlvyojrw s<<This is a multi
 2682  06/02 ""                 live longer x szgxrmhlvyojrw s<<This is a multi
 2683  06/02 ""                 live longer x szgxrmhlvyojrw s<<This is a multi
 2684  06/02 ""                 live longer x szgxrmhlvyojrw s<<This is a multi
 2685  06/02 ""                 live longer x szgxrmhlvyojrw s<<This is a multi
 2686  06/02 ""                 please dont bother lbnzqphklqisnmpp<<This is a 
 2687  06/02 ""                 please dont bother lbnzqphklqisnmpp<<This is a 
 2688  06/02 ""                 please dont bother lbnzqphklqisnmpp<<This is a 
 2689  06/02 ""                 please dont bother lbnzqphklqisnmpp<<This is a 
 2690  06/02 ""                 please dont bother lbnzqphklqisnmpp<<This is a 
 2691  06/02 ""                 please dont bother lbnzqphklqisnmpp<<This is a 
 2692  06/02 ""                 please dont bother lbnzqphklqisnmpp<<This is a 
 2693  06/02 ""                 please dont bother lbnzqphklqisnmpp<<This is a 
 2694  06/02 ""                 please dont bother lbnzqphklqisnmpp<<This is a 
 2695  06/02 ""                 please dont bother lbnzqphklqisnmpp<<This is a 
 2696  06/02 ""                 please dont bother lbnzqphklqisnmpp<<This is a 
 2697  06/02 ""                 please dont bother lbnzqphklqisnmpp<<This is a 
 2698  06/02 ""                 please dont bother lbnzqphklqisnmpp<<This is a 
 2699  06/02 ""                 please dont bother lbnzqphklqisnmpp<<This is a 
 2700  06/02 ""                 please dont bother lbnzqphklqisnmpp<<This is a 
 2701  06/02 ""                 please dont bother lbnzqphklqisnmpp<<This is a 
 2702  06/02 ""                 please dont bother lbnzqphklqisnmpp<<This is a 
 2703  06/02 ""                 please dont bother lbnzqphklqisnmpp<<This is a 
 2704  06/02 ""                 please dont bother lbnzqphklqisnmpp<<This is a 
 2705  06/01 ""                 results are in kka<<This is a multi-part messag
 2706  06/01 ""                 results are in kka<<This is a multi-part messag
 2707  06/01 ""                 results are in kka<<This is a multi-part messag
 2708  06/01 ""                 results are in kka<<This is a multi-part messag
 2709  06/01 ""                 results are in kka<<This is a multi-part messag
 2710  06/01 ""                 results are in kka<<This is a multi-part messag
 2711  06/01 ""                 results are in kka<<This is a multi-part messag
 2712  06/01 ""                 results are in kka<<This is a multi-part messag
 2713  06/01 ""                 results are in kka<<This is a multi-part messag
 2714  06/01 ""                 results are in kka<<This is a multi-part messag
 2715  06/01 ""                 results are in kka<<This is a multi-part messag
 2716  06/01 ""                 results are in kka<<This is a multi-part messag
 2717  06/01 ""                 results are in kka<<This is a multi-part messag
 2718  06/01 ""                 results are in kka<<This is a multi-part messag
 2719  06/01 ""                 results are in kka<<This is a multi-part messag
 2720  06/01 ""                 results are in kka<<This is a multi-part messag
 2721  06/01 ""                 results are in kka<<This is a multi-part messag
 2722  06/01 ""                 results are in kka<<This is a multi-part messag
 2723  06/01 ""                 results are in kka<<This is a multi-part messag
 2724  06/01 ""                 results are in kka<<This is a multi-part messag
 2725  06/01 ""                 Waiting for you. p maowjxhllctix<<This is a mul
 2726  06/01 ""                 Waiting for you. p maowjxhllctix<<This is a mul
 2727  06/01 ""                 Waiting for you. p maowjxhllctix<<This is a mul
 2728  06/01 ""                 Waiting for you. p maowjxhllctix<<This is a mul
 2729  06/01 ""                 Waiting for you. p maowjxhllctix<<This is a mul
 2730  06/01 ""                 Waiting for you. p maowjxhllctix<<This is a mul
 2731  06/01 ""                 Waiting for you. p maowjxhllctix<<This is a mul
 2732  06/01 ""                 Waiting for you. p maowjxhllctix<<This is a mul
 2733  06/01 ""                 Waiting for you. p maowjxhllctix<<This is a mul
 2734  06/01 ""                 Waiting for you. p maowjxhllctix<<This is a mul
 2735  06/01 ""                 Waiting for you. p maowjxhllctix<<This is a mul
 2736  06/01 ""                 Waiting for you. p maowjxhllctix<<This is a mul
 2737  06/01 ""                 Waiting for you. p maowjxhllctix<<This is a mul
 2738  06/01 ""                 Waiting for you. p maowjxhllctix<<This is a mul
 2739  06/01 ""                 Waiting for you. p maowjxhllctix<<This is a mul
 2740  06/01 ""                 Waiting for you. p maowjxhllctix<<This is a mul
 2741  06/01 ""                 Waiting for you. p maowjxhllctix<<This is a mul
 2742  06/01 ""                 Waiting for you. p maowjxhllctix<<This is a mul
 2743  06/01 ""                 Waiting for you. p maowjxhllctix<<This is a mul
 2744  06/01 ""                 Waiting for you. p maowjxhllctix<<This is a mul
 2745  06/01 ""                 re: sure thing pvcwxptus beyj qvis<<This is a m
 2746  06/01 ""                 re: sure thing pvcwxptus beyj qvis<<This is a m
 2747  06/01 ""                 re: sure thing pvcwxptus beyj qvis<<This is a m
 2748  06/01 ""                 re: sure thing pvcwxptus beyj qvis<<This is a m
 2749  06/01 ""                 re: sure thing pvcwxptus beyj qvis<<This is a m
 2750  06/01 ""                 re: sure thing pvcwxptus beyj qvis<<This is a m
 2751  06/01 ""                 re: sure thing pvcwxptus beyj qvis<<This is a m
 2752  06/01 ""                 re: sure thing pvcwxptus beyj qvis<<This is a m
 2753  06/01 ""                 re: sure thing pvcwxptus beyj qvis<<This is a m
 2754  06/01 ""                 re: sure thing pvcwxptus beyj qvis<<This is a m
 2755  06/01 ""                 re: sure thing pvcwxptus beyj qvis<<This is a m
 2756  06/01 ""                 re: sure thing pvcwxptus beyj qvis<<This is a m
 2757  06/01 ""                 re: sure thing pvcwxptus beyj qvis<<This is a m
 2758  06/01 ""                 re: sure thing pvcwxptus beyj qvis<<This is a m
 2759  06/01 ""                 re: sure thing pvcwxptus beyj qvis<<This is a m
 2760  06/01 ""                 re: sure thing pvcwxptus beyj qvis<<This is a m
 2761  06/01 ""                 re: sure thing pvcwxptus beyj qvis<<This is a m
 2762  06/01 ""                 re: sure thing pvcwxptus beyj qvis<<This is a m
 2763  06/01 ""                 re: sure thing pvcwxptus beyj qvis<<This is a m
 2764  06/02 ""                 Worthy of visting. yf zkiibhhtof<<This is a mul
 2765  06/02 ""                 Worthy of visting. yf zkiibhhtof<<This is a mul
 2766  06/02 ""                 Worthy of visting. yf zkiibhhtof<<This is a mul
 2767  06/02 ""                 Worthy of visting. yf zkiibhhtof<<This is a mul
 2768  06/02 ""                 Worthy of visting. yf zkiibhhtof<<This is a mul
 2769  06/02 ""                 Worthy of visting. yf zkiibhhtof<<This is a mul
 2770  06/02 ""                 Worthy of visting. yf zkiibhhtof<<This is a mul
 2771  06/02 ""                 Worthy of visting. yf zkiibhhtof<<This is a mul
 2772  06/02 ""                 Worthy of visting. yf zkiibhhtof<<This is a mul
 2773  06/02 ""                 Worthy of visting. yf zkiibhhtof<<This is a mul
 2774  06/02 ""                 Worthy of visting. yf zkiibhhtof<<This is a mul
 2775  06/02 ""                 Worthy of visting. yf zkiibhhtof<<This is a mul
 2776  06/02 ""                 Worthy of visting. yf zkiibhhtof<<This is a mul
 2777  06/02 ""                 Worthy of visting. yf zkiibhhtof<<This is a mul
 2778  06/02 ""                 Worthy of visting. yf zkiibhhtof<<This is a mul
 2779  06/02 ""                 Worthy of visting. yf zkiibhhtof<<This is a mul
 2780  06/02 ""                 Worthy of visting. yf zkiibhhtof<<This is a mul
 2781  06/02 ""                 Worthy of visting. yf zkiibhhtof<<This is a mul
 2782  06/02 ""                 Worthy of visting. yf zkiibhhtof<<This is a mul
 2783  06/02 ""                 Worthy of visting. yf zkiibhhtof<<This is a mul
 2784  06/02 ""                 Worthy of visting. yf zkiibhhtof<<This is a mul
 2785  06/02 ""                 re: its up to you saxysx jnugi bvklggb<<This is
 2786  06/01 ""                 re: huh? mykeroyu rcliygcvi<<This is a multi-pa
 2787  06/02 ""                 A website worth visiting. wmtkjxudx<<This is a 
 2788  06/01 ""                 Waiting for you. aremblsj<<This is a multi-part
 2789  06/01 ""                 re: what about it? tmqjllrnztpnszkixi<<This is 
 2790  06/01 ""                 re: if you say so bhqqk i paxtsd yy<<This is a 
 2791  06/01 ""                 re: if you say so bhqqk i paxtsd yy<<This is a 
 2792  06/01 ""                 make a change today dwdf qwxsk<<This is a multi
 2793  06/01 ""                 make a change today dwdf qwxsk<<This is a multi
 2794  06/01 ""                 make a change today dwdf qwxsk<<This is a multi
 2795  06/01 ""                 make a change today dwdf qwxsk<<This is a multi
 2796  06/01 ""                 make a change today dwdf qwxsk<<This is a multi
 2797  06/01 ""                 make a change today dwdf qwxsk<<This is a multi
 2798  06/01 ""                 make a change today dwdf qwxsk<<This is a multi
 2799  06/01 ""                 make a change today dwdf qwxsk<<This is a multi
 2800  06/01 ""                 make a change today dwdf qwxsk<<This is a multi
 2801  06/01 ""                 make a change today dwdf qwxsk<<This is a multi
 2802  06/01 ""                 make a change today dwdf qwxsk<<This is a multi
 2803  06/01 ""                 make a change today dwdf qwxsk<<This is a multi
 2804  06/01 ""                 make a change today dwdf qwxsk<<This is a multi
 2805  06/01 ""                 make a change today dwdf qwxsk<<This is a multi
 2806  06/01 ""                 make a change today dwdf qwxsk<<This is a multi
 2807  06/01 ""                 make a change today dwdf qwxsk<<This is a multi
 2808  06/01 ""                 make a change today dwdf qwxsk<<This is a multi
 2809  06/01 ""                 make a change today dwdf qwxsk<<This is a multi
 2810  06/02 ""                 Something of interest. gzxeaeycm itcadfkkt<<Thi
 2811  06/02 ""                 what are you going to do? f pixj k kmld<<This i
 2812  06/02 ""                 what are you going to do? f pixj k kmld<<This i
 2813  06/02 ""                 re: what about it? cdtr f<<This is a multi-part
 2814+ 06/01 ""                 re: if you say so sxt<<This is a multi-part mes

now the relays, sorted by frequency (which is given):

  61 67.161.111.254
  42 24.126.149.35
  40 12.239.19.195
  21 12.252.180.70
  21 12.228.173.235
  18 24.126.159.213
  17 12.238.213.8
   3 148.244.194.125
   3 12.106.230.230
   2 4.63.67.197
   2 24.99.141.253
   2 24.195.17.172
   2 24.158.153.248
   2 128.218.153.64
   2 12.238.11.170
   1 24.174.138.57

finally the recipients, sorted alphabetically, with frequency as given:

   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]	   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]			   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]	   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		  34 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]			   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]	   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]		   1 [email-masked]
   1 [email-masked]

the only two of these which were *ever* valid is the one at frequency 34,
and the one which follows it alphabetically (by happenstance).  the rest
is pure guessuery.  so, yes, folks are "doing it that way".  every day.
(this is not meant to impress anybody.  if dave rand posted his stats for
bungi.com's dictionary attacks, well, THAT would maybe impress somebody.)

the relays i heard this from are all open proxies installed either by some
kind of default microsoft application installer or installed by a worm that
got into a windows/xp system by means of well publicized holes and left a
proxy in its wake.

"have fun storming the castle, boys!"