Subject: IETF hotel on Saturday night

From: Ole Jacobsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 14:16:18 -0800 (PST)

If you see at lot of guys with very short haircuts, sniffer dogs, police
and the like, it is because the US Marine Corps is having its Ball here
tonight. You might even see Rumsfeld and other "famous" people.

Remember, these people do not have a sense of humor and they are very
respectful of the Commander in Chief.

You have been warned, now get up from the floor and sit properly at a
table with that laptop!

:-)

Ole J. Jacobsen
Editor and Publisher,  The Internet Protocol Journal
Academic Research and Technology Initiatives, Cisco Systems
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   GSM: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: [email-masked]  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: "Marcus D. Leech" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2004 20:39:31 -0500

> You have been warned, now get up from the floor and sit properly at a

I think it would be wonderfully embarassing to the current
administration to
  have a bunch of techo-geek types (some of whom could easily be
millionaires)
  thrown in the brig for failing to sit properly.  If it weren't for the
  tremendous inconvenience (and lack of wireless access) of being sent
to
  Guantanamo, it might be worth it :-)

-- 
Marcus Leech                Mail:   Dept W669, M/S: 04352P16
Advisor                     Phone: (ESN) 393-9145  +1 613 763 9145
Internet & Security Services
Nortel Networks                          [email-masked]