Subject: Air condition ...

From: JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 09:30:24 -0500

I wonder if is only me, but every day the air condition seems to be with a
lower temperature, which is getting me very sick for two hours every
morning, and specially today.

If is not only me, then I hope we still have time to shut it off for the
last morning, before we all get sick (I just heard other people with the
same symptoms as me !).

In addition to that, I think it will be nice if the secretariat (I believe
is the responsible for the hotel contract) can place a complain regarding
two issues:
1) There is some "wild life" (actually big rats) around, which I don't think
is a very nice sign or thing to have at our meetings ;-)
2) I feel unacceptable the very high level of noise that we had yesterday
afternoon and evening. I was in the terminal room and it was absolutely
impossible to work.

I think that the those two issues need to be taken in consideration when
paying the invoice to the hotel, and of course, we need to make sure next
time that we don't repeat those mistakes.

Regards,
Jordi

**********************************
Madrid 2003 Global IPv6 Summit
Presentations and videos on line at:
http://www.ipv6-es.com

This electronic message contains information which may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information, including attached files, is prohibited.

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 14:11:16 -0800

Alberta (Canada) is rat-free (there is a very aggressive response to any sightings).

So, the answer your question: Edmonton or Calgary.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of ext
[email-masked]
Sent: Friday, November 12, 2004 12:12 PM
To: Tim Bray
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Air condition ... 

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 09:34:44 PST, Tim Bray said:
> 
> On Nov 12, 2004, at 7:51 AM, JORDI PALET MARTINEZ wrote:
> 
> > Believe me, I know the difference between a big rat and a squirrel
> 
> Everybody knows there are lots of rats in Washington, as in any capital 
> city. -T

Are there *any* cities *anywhere* big enough to handle an IETF-sized convention
that *don't* have a rat problem? (There's a *big* difference between "no signs
of them anyplace where tourists ever see" and "no signs of them in the back alleys
either...")