Subject: encouraging candidates for the IAB

From: Sally Floyd <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2004 14:16:56 -0800

As I have been individually telling folk informally for a while now,
I am stepping down as an IAB member at the ending of the current term,
as are Rob Austein and Mark Handley.

Following Thomas Narten's earlier email, the reason for sending
this email to the ietfd list is to encourage the community in
finding good successors for the IAB, among the many potential 
good candidates out there.

(Rob, Mark and I have between us 12 years on the IAB. Time for change...)

- Sally

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 19:03:21 -0500

Sally, thank you for all the help you've provided (including to me 
personally), and thanks for this heads-up - it's got to help us give 
better input to NOMCOM to know if people are planning to be 
replaced...

Spencer