Subject: FYI - new word RFC/ID template available

From: Joe Touch <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2004 22:01:02 -0800

Hi, all,

A new Word template for IDs and RFCs is available, along with a 
preliminary Internet Draft describing it and a post-processing perl 
script is now available on-line. Comments appreciated.

Joe

------------------------------------------------------------------

Network Working Group                                           J.Touch
Internet Draft                                                  USC/ISI
Expires: May 2005                                      November 1, 2004

                     Version 2.0 Microsoft Word Template
                    for Creating Internet Drafts and RFCs
                   draft-touch-msword-template-v2.0-00.txt
...
Abstract

    This document describes the properties and use of a revised Microsoft
    Word template (.dot) for writing Internet Drafts and RFCs. It updates
    the initial template described in RFC 3285 to more fully support
    Word's outline modes and to be easier to use.

    NOTE: This version is intended as an update, but can be considered an
    alternate ('fork') if preferred.

    The most recent version of this template and post-processing scripts
    are available at http://www.isi.edu/touch/tools
_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf