Subject: Re: Call for Nominees

From: Thomas Narten <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2004 21:52:28 -0500

Hi Danny.

> IESG members whose terms are up are:
> Thomas Narten -- Internet Area

As I have been telling folk informally for a while now, I am stepping
down as Internet AD with the ending of the current term.

I would like to encourage the community to look around and help the
nomcom find a good successor.  I believe there are a number of good
potential candidates out there, though some might need a bit more arm
twisting than others!

Thomas

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 13:21:31 -0800

Thomas,

>down as Internet AD with the ending of the current term.

I want to publicly thank you for your many years of service to the IETF as 
an Internet AD.  I hope you will remain active in the IETF and contribute 
to the community in other ways.

Thanks,
Bob