Subject: RE: objections: draft-ietf-enum-epp-e164-06.txt

From: Frank Thompson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 08:46:49 -0500 (EST)

Hi Scott or Richard,

I posted a withdraw of the objection last week, however I also received a 
message back saying that it was not accepted and that a moderator would 
have to approve it ?  Its been more than 5 days now and it has not 
appeared in the archive nor have I been sent a confirmation, could one of 
you post it to the list so that it is not left as an open issue.

thanks
frank
_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 22:18:42 +0100

Frank,
I saw your withdrawal on the IETF list, at least.

The repeated posting seems to be someone messing things up in China; it 
contains the following interesting headers:

I certainly hope the person involved will stop that!

                                  Harald