Subject: 802.1X Instructions

From: "Brett Thorson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 11:43:09 -0500 (EST)

802.1X Instructions

IETF 61 Washington Hilton

To use 802.1X:

1.	Associate to SSID: IETF61dot1X
2.	Use PEAP/MSCHAPv2, TTLS/PAP, TTLS/CHAP, TLS
3.	Do Not Verify Server Cert and we wont verify yours :)
4.	UserName and/or Realm can be anything, as well as outer tunnel identity
for TTLS.   ex.  joeblow@somecomapny
5.	password must be <password>ietf61</password>

This is not intended to be truly secure. It is here as both an exercise
for our own amusement and to offer a way to get those wep keys rolling. If
you find this helpful please enjoy and feel free to give us feedback. If
not, there is an open wireless
SSID==> IETF61, and an ssid with WEP --SSID==>IETF61WEP for you use.

The WEP Key for IETFWEP is <ascii-key>wepisinsecure</ascii-key>
      				   <hex-key>7765706973696e736563757265</hex-key>

--IETF61 Noc

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf