Subject: Re: Air condition ...

From: "Jim Sermersheim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 08:20:40 -0700

The "big rats" are called squirrels. They eat tree bark, buds, nuts and
acorns. They are more an indication of abundance of trees than abundance
of filth.

>>> JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <[email-masked]> 11/12/04 9:30:24
AM >>>
I wonder if is only me, but every day the air condition seems to be
with a
lower temperature, which is getting me very sick for two hours every
morning, and specially today.

If is not only me, then I hope we still have time to shut it off for
the
last morning, before we all get sick (I just heard other people with
the
same symptoms as me !).

In addition to that, I think it will be nice if the secretariat (I
believe
is the responsible for the hotel contract) can place a complain
regarding
two issues:
1) There is some "wild life" (actually big rats) around, which I don't
think
is a very nice sign or thing to have at our meetings ;-)
2) I feel unacceptable the very high level of noise that we had
yesterday
afternoon and evening. I was in the terminal room and it was
absolutely
impossible to work.

I think that the those two issues need to be taken in consideration
when
paying the invoice to the hotel, and of course, we need to make sure
next
time that we don't repeat those mistakes.

Regards,
Jordi

**********************************
Madrid 2003 Global IPv6 Summit
Presentations and videos on line at:
http://www.ipv6-es.com 

This electronic message contains information which may be privileged or
confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the
individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient be
aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents
of this information, including attached files, is prohibited.

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked] 
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf 
_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 10:51:34 -0500

Believe me, I know the difference between a big rat and a squirrel.

Sorry if I confused someone with my ³wild life² irony ;-)

De: "Jim Sermersheim" <[email-masked]>
Responder a: [email-masked]
Fecha: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 08:20:40 -0700
Para: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Asunto: Re: Air condition ...

The "big rats" are called squirrels. They eat tree bark, buds, nuts and
acorns. They are more an indication of abundance of trees than abundance of
filth.

>>> JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <[email-masked]> 11/12/04 9:30:24 AM >>>
I wonder if is only me, but every day the air condition seems to be with a
lower temperature, which is getting me very sick for two hours every
morning, and specially today.

If is not only me, then I hope we still have time to shut it off for the
last morning, before we all get sick (I just heard other people with the
same symptoms as me !).

In addition to that, I think it will be nice if the secretariat (I believe
is the responsible for the hotel contract) can place a complain regarding
two issues:
1) There is some "wild life" (actually big rats) around, which I don't think
is a very nice sign or thing to have at our meetings ;-)
2) I feel unacceptable the very high level of noise that we had yesterday
afternoon and evening. I was in the terminal room and it was absolutely
impossible to work.

I think that the those two issues need to be taken in consideration when
paying the invoice to the hotel, and of course, we need to make sure next
time that we don't repeat those mistakes.

Regards,
Jordi

**********************************
Madrid 2003 Global IPv6 Summit
Presentations and videos on line at:
http://www.ipv6-es.com <http://www.ipv6-es.com/>

This electronic message contains information which may be privileged or
confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the
individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this
information, including attached files, is prohibited.

This electronic message contains information which may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information, including attached files, is prohibited.

---

From: Tim Bray <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 09:34:44 -0800

On Nov 12, 2004, at 7:51 AM, JORDI PALET MARTINEZ wrote:

> Believe me, I know the difference between a big rat and a squirrel

Everybody knows there are lots of rats in Washington, as in any capital 
city. -T

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 15:12:18 -0500

> Everybody knows there are lots of rats in Washington, as in any capital 

Are there *any* cities *anywhere* big enough to handle an IETF-sized convention
that *don't* have a rat problem? (There's a *big* difference between "no signs
of them anyplace where tourists ever see" and "no signs of them in the back alleys
either...")
_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf