Subject: ical version of the IETF-61 agenda

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 23:57:56 -0500

Hi,

FYI, I've again made ical versions of the agenda available at

	webcal://icalx.com/public/larse/IETF-61.ics
	webcal://icalx.com/public/larse/IETF-61-TZ.ics

The first one has all events without a timezone, the second one has them 
all tagged with the US/Eastern timezone.

Apple users can click on the links and subscribe. This may work for
Mozilla users as well. Replace "webcal://" with "http://" to download
instead of subscribing.

Lars

PS: A perl script periodically updates the ical version based on the
ASCII agenda provided by the secretariat. No guarantees for accuracy!

-- 
Lars Eggert                                     NEC Network Laboratories
_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf