Subject: FYI - IETF calendar in Palm .vcs format available

From: Joe Touch <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2004 22:00:06 -0800

Hi, all,

The IETF-61 calendar (at least as of a few days ago) is available as a 
.vcs file suitable for importing into Palm desktop. This version is 
based on Lars Eggert's Ical calendar.

The file has been tried only with Desktop V4.1.4 and PalmOS v5.2.1. Use 
at your own risk; no guarantees for accuracy. Feedback appreciated.

http://www.isi.edu/touch/tools/IETF-61.vcs

FYI, a tool for Ical .ics to .vcs conversion (ics2vcs) is on the tools 
page as well, and I will maintain a set of IETF .vcs files there as well 
(http://www.isi.edu/touch/tools).

Send bug reports and/or feedback to me directly, please.

Thanks,

Joe
_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf