Subject: Sponsor T-shirt Thank You...

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 11:24:49 -0500

Just a quick thank-you to Alcatel for providing t-shirts that are 
long-sleeved, heavier-weight than usual, and (my personal favorite) 
non-pure white - you have doubled the number of long-sleeved IETF 
t-shirts in my closet, and I'm still wearing the IETF 55 shirt every 
chance I get ...

Spencer 

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: Ken Raeburn <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 12:53:41 -0500

On Nov 8, 2004, at 11:24, Spencer Dawkins wrote:
> non-pure white

I second that.  These do seem quite nice.

(though, for future sponsors: pockets are nice too. :-)

Ken