Subject: End of tickets - heading for vacation

From: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 12:06:17 +0100

Note to the IETF list...

Bert and I have now sent out notes on all the open tickets that are not 
closely related to finances, except 739 and 728.

I've asked the editors to prepare a -03 I-D that can be published before 
the holidays, incorporating the changes that seem agreed upon (which are 
most of those tickets). Henrik will then be able to close the tickets.

Today's the day I'm taking off for Christmas holidays, so I won't be able 
to paint a coherent financial picture for covering the financial tickets 
(745, 732, 721, 737, 722, 748, 749, 750) before the holidays - meaning that 
we still have issues to resolve for after the holidays. Whether the changes 
that happen because of that are "significant" or not remains to be seen.

I have not yet seen a change that I think is large enough to warrant a Last 
Call reset - it may yet happen, and if others, after having seen the -03 
version, think the Last Call needs to be reset because of those changes, 
please say so on that list.

But - for the moment, I'll just wish you all a happy holiday season!

                        Harald Alvestrand

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf