Subject: Re: iasa-bcp-01 - Open Issues - Pre-nuptials

From: [email-masked] (Scott Bradner)
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 21:45:03 -0500 (EST)

> It's kind of a good fences makes good neighbors kind of thing.

but Frost was arguing just the reverse

http://www.bartleby.com/118/2.html

(in case anyone is confused - in pointing the above out I am not 
saying anything about the need for a Pre-nup agreement in this case - 
just showing I read Robert Frost (and heard him speak once) a long time ago)

Scott)

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: Carl Malamud <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 08:04:10 -0800 (PST)

> just showing I read Robert Frost (and heard him speak once) a long time ago)

You can still hear him talk:

http://town.hall.org/radio/HarperAudio/012294_harp_ITH.html

Includes many hits, including "The Road Not Taken", "Provide, Provide"
and "Death of the Hired Man."

Regards,

Carl

Sorry for the ancient audio formats ... its been a while.  :)