Subject: AdminRest: BCP -03: Special audits

From: "Soininen Jonne (Nokia-NET/Helsinki)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 19:30:40 +0200

Hi,

sorry to tune in late, but keeping up with all the mails that are going
around I needed a vacation at the place of my in-laws...

I think the issue of a yearly audit has been solved already in the past
(Issue 721). However, I think that there is no mention of a special
audit outside the yearly. Special audit - as I understand it - is an
audit that is done by an auditing company _not_ being the one usually
used in the circumstances where there is a doubt that the IAD and/or the
IOAC have used the funds if the IASA improperly. This is a case that
doesn't happen often, but...

Normally, in a company, such audits are decided by the owners of the
company. So, rules in which circumstances such audit is merited is
normally not written down. However, as here is no clear owner, maybe
such a rule should be written down. 

Do people understand the issue that I am raising? Do people agree with
me?

Cheers,

Jonne.
-- 
Jonne Soininen
Nokia

Tel: +358 40 527 46 34
E-mail: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf