Subject: notes on draft-ietf-iasa-bcp-02

From: [email-masked] (Scott Bradner)
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 20:10:10 -0500 (EST)

I'm about to send a series of notes abmut draft-ietf-iasa-bcp-02
some of these are left over from comments I made on teh earlier version
but have not been addressed in -02 others are new comments/suggestions

I'll put them in seperat messages to be easier to track

Scott

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 06:46:24 +0100

I have attempted to reply to most of the issues where I do not understand 
the comment, think it has been addressed before, or think that there is a 
consensus pointing in another direction.

The sheer number of messages looks daunting - but as Scott says, this 
simplifies tracking them.

Apologies if this overloads people's mailboxes a bit.

              Harald