Subject: AdminRest: Timeline status

From: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 12:43:20 +0100

At the plenary, we showed the following dates for further work:

- Revised BCP document: December 1
- Last Call: December 1 to December 28
- IESG approval: January 6

As many probably have noted, December 1 was yesterday - we got a new 
version, but it has enough of a list of open issues that it seems 
appropriate to wait a few days to discuss that before we send out another 
Last Call.

The editing team has promised to try to get another version out that 
reflects the consensus as visible on this list by Monday, December 6. If 
that is close enough to consensus, we can start a Last Call on Wednesday, 
December 8, which would end on January 5 - still ready for formal IESG 
approval on our January 6 telechat, if no major objections emerge in Last 
Call. I think most people have noticed the document by now....

Keep the comments coming!

             Harald

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf