Subject: BCP-02: IAD Job Description

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 08:03:56 -0800 (PST)

Section 3.1

As has been stated by others, I think we want the IAOC to be able to
rewrite the IAD's job description if and when circumstances warrant it.

So I think we need to be clear about what are essential IAD duties
prescribed by this document (which require another BCP to change) and what
elements of the IAD's job description may be modified/added by the IAOC as
it sees fit.

Section 6

"The IAD shall provide monthly accountings of expenses, and shall update
expenditures forecasts every quarter. This may require adjustment of the
IASA budget: if so, the revised budget will need to be approved by the
IAOC, the ISOC President/CEO and, if necessary, the ISOC Board of
Trustees."

Doesn't this belong in Section 3.1?

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf