Subject: Regarding SIP messaging format

From: Rajat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 21:40:59 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

Can any on tell me that whether there exist some SIP
stack those use xml tags in messageing format. Because
right now, As far as I know, most of the intermediate
infrastructure is using plain text for request and
response(without any xml tags). So if we use xml tags,
then there will be a problem in inter-operability.

So comments are welcome on this issue.

Rajat.

__________________________________ 
Do you Yahoo!? 
The all-new My Yahoo! - What will yours do?
http://my.yahoo.com 

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: Rajesh Kalagarla <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2004 16:46:35 +0530

Hi Rajat,

 as per my knowledge,as of now  the application that are expecting XML type
encoding method for Msg Body are still at draft level (Video control
commands, Conferencing). so the application built on the stack has to take
care of these things.

Rajesh.Kalagarla

-------Original Message-------

From: Rajat

Date: 12/04/2004 04:41:40 PM

To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]

Subject: [Sipforum-discussion] Regarding SIP messaging format

Hi all,

Rajat.

Do you Yahoo!?

http://my.yahoo.com

------

To unsubscribe from the Sipforum-discussion mailing list visit https://mbox.su.se/mailman/listinfo/sipforum-discussion
_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf