Subject: Re: Complaining about ADs to Nomcom (Re: Voting (again))

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 23:53:12 -0400

>>>>> "Spencer" == Spencer Dawkins <[email-masked]> writes:

    Spencer> My point is that I *have* seen a complete list of
    Spencer> nominations, including a couple of ringers, for specific
    Spencer> AD positions, and I *have* seen a complete list of
    Spencer> nominations for IAB positions.

No you have not seen a complete list of nominations.  You've seen the
people nomcom is considering seriously.

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 11:10:18 -0500

Hi, Sam,

> people nomcom is considering seriously.

I stand corrected! I've volunteered for Nomcom several times, but have 
never had the stock prices align the right way to select me, and so 
mispoke.

If I understand correctly, what I have seen is "a more complete list 
than the community has seen, plus ringers, minus myself if I was 
nominated for the position, for specific positions on IESG and IAB".

I'd still like other people to see whatever list I was seeing - that 
was what I was trying to say.

Thanks for the process clue,

Spencer