Subject: Re: Meeting Survey Results

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 11:45:56 -0600

> And only 7% say that the $50US fee hike might stop them attending again.
>
> With so many people unhappy with wireless, these stats add up to charging
> more for better wireless....
>
> The weird stat was 7% for whom $50US extra means they have to file
> paperwork to get the money (just eat less? :)

I meant to follow up on this sooner - sorry...

I've worked for two employers that had $500 limits on credit card 
expenditures (beyond that, you had to either turn in check requests or use 
your own credit card). Reimbursement wasn't the issue, the issue was that 
the employers were trying to limit card use to something that was most 
likely business-related (so, for instance, I couldn't go buy a car with my 
corporate card) and not too likely to blow a budget without manager signoff 
until it was too late.

The weird stat was that this seems to be a one-size-fits-all number, at 
least per-company - the employers couldn't figure out how to change my limit 
to $650 so I could register late without needing special processing, without 
changing the limit for other employees as well.

Thanks,

Spencer 

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf