Subject: IETF 65 Streaming effort...

From: Joel Jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 11:40:19 -0800 (PST)

Folks,

The IETF 65 working group meetings will be streamed and recorded in Dallas 
TX begining March 20th at 0900 CST, UTC -6.

Streams will be 64Kb/s or lower httpd streamed mp3 audio, a format 
playable by some client of virtually any platform capable of supporting 
internet raid type applications.

More information can be found at:

http://videolab.uoregon.edu/events/ietf/

The webpage will be fleshed out as additional information becomes 
available.

Thanks
joelja

-- 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joel Jaeggli  	       Unix Consulting 	       [email-masked]
GPG Key Fingerprint:     5C6E 0104 BAF0 40B0 5BD3 C38B F000 35AB B67F 56B2

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: "Steven M. Bellovin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 15:19:56 -0500

In message <[email-masked]>, Joel Jaeggli w
>The webpage will be fleshed out as additional information becomes 

Thanks, Joel.  In a larger vein, it would be good if that page were 
host at, or at least linked to by, ietf.org.

		--Steven M. Bellovin, http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~smb