Subject: IETF Meeting Network and Other Technical Requirements

From: JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 17:06:48 +0800

Hi all,

I've submitted on Monday a new document, containing the technical aspects
that were previously embedded in the venue-selection one, until I decided to
take the technical part out. Consequently, it has already some inputs that
come from comments to the previous existing "join" text and which actually
was also being prepared by Karen Odonoghue.

Until it is available in the IETF site, you can get it at:
http://www.consulintel.euro6ix.org/ietf/draft-palet-ietf-meeting-network-req
uirements-00.txt

The document is still not so good as I wished but didn't wanted to miss the
publication dead line.

And the most important issue right now is to get your inputs so we can make
it much better ;-)

Regards,
Jordi

**********************************************
The IPv6 Portal: http://www.ipv6tf.org

Barcelona 2005 Global IPv6 Summit
Slides available at:
http://www.ipv6-es.com

This electronic message contains information which may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information, including attached files, is prohibited.

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf