Subject: IETF 65 Streaming effort revisited.

From: Joel Jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 21:57:18 -0800 (PST)

The IETF 65 working group meetings will be streamed and recorded in Dallas TX 
begining March 20th at 0900 CST, UTC -6.

Streams will be 64Kb/s or lower httpd streamed mp3 audio, a format playable by 
some client on virtually any platform capable of supporting internet radio 
type applications.

More information can be found at:

http://videolab.uoregon.edu/events/ietf/

The broadcast schedule will be fleshed out as the impending date 
approaches.

Regards
joelja

- -- 
- --------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joel Jaeggli  	       Unix Consulting 	       [email-masked]
GPG Key Fingerprint:     5C6E 0104 BAF0 40B0 5BD3 C38B F000 35AB B67F 56B2

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf