Subject: IESG evaluation of RFC 3683 PR-Action for JFC (Jefsey) Morfin

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 00:17:57 -0500

The IESG has evaluated a request for an RFC 3683 PR-Action for JFC (Jefsey)
Morfin.  Please see the following URL for the corresponding Last Call message
and associated information:

http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg40011.html

There was extensive discussion on the IETF list, and the IESG received
additional feedback directly.  After a careful evaluation of the feedback, mail
archives, IESG minutes, and RFC 3683, the IESG has concluded that there is
sufficient evidence that Mr. Morfin has engaged in behavior that is not
acceptable on IETF mailing lists.

Therefore, the IESG has decided to approve the request for an RFC 3683
PR-Action for JFC (Jefsey) Morfin.  The administrators of the LTRU working group
and ietf-languages mailing lists are authorized to suspend his posting
privileges under the terms described in Section 2 of RFC 3683.  The
administrators of other IETF mailing lists may suspend his posting privileges
under the same terms at their discretion.

The IESG.

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf