Subject: SECOND NomCom Announcement: IAB Call for Nominations

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 09:52:26 -0500

The NomCom has been asked to fill the seat on the IAB now vacant as a result
of the resignation of Pekka Nikander from his seat on the IAB.  Therefore,
the NomCom is accepting nominations for a seat on the IAB, to fill the
remaining one year of the term of the vacant IAB seat.  Nominations will
close at 1700EST on Tuesday, March 21.

More information about serving on the IAB is available at
http://www.iab.org/documents/docs/2004-10-21-iab-quals.html

Please send nominations, including the nominee's name, e-mail address and
telephone number (if available) to [email-masked].

If you were nominated for a seat on the IAB during the previous nomination
process, please contact me at [email-masked] to renominate
yourself for this new search.

- Ralph Droms
  Chair, 2005-2006 IETF Nominating Committee

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf