Subject: Meeting Venue - Breakfast Ran Out

From: James Rafferty <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 10:27:11 -0600

This morning the food was gone by 8:45 and the Hilton staff present 
made no efforts to remedy this, saying that all the food which had 
been ordered was consumed.

Considering that the continental breakfast is included in our meeting 
fee, this is not an acceptable answer.

James

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: Eric Rescorla <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 08:27:28 -0800

> fee, this is not an acceptable answer.

While we're on the topic of food, we also ran out of cookies/brownies
at the second break yesterday. Given that there was a 4+ hour interval
between lunch and that break (which is already problematic) it seems
like we have a real problem with sufficiency of food supplies.

-Ekr