Subject: IETF Social/Way-back machine presentation available online?

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 17:15:36 -0600

David Clark's presentation on Tuesday night at the social was great - I'm 
trying to find a reasonable URL for the slides; I HAVE found them in the 
1992 IETF Proceedings for the summer meeting, but they are scanned (not 
actually slides), and were printed at six slides per page, (so, they are 
very small, and part of a 24-MB file).

Does a URL for these slides exist, other than this one? A quick run through 
Yahoo didn't turn them up, and 
http://www.csail.mit.edu/biographies/PI/bioprint.php?PeopleID=7 doesn't 
actually include a home page for David Clark.

Thanks,

Spencer 

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: Susan Estrada <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 16:33:19 -0800

This stuff will be on the web RSN.  I'll post an announcement when available.

Susan

At 03:15 PM 3/27/2006, Spencer Dawkins wrote:
>David Clark's presentation on Tuesday night at the social was great 
>- I'm trying to find a reasonable URL for the slides; I HAVE found 
>them in the 1992 IETF Proceedings for the summer meeting, but they 
>are scanned (not actually slides), and were printed at six slides 
>per page, (so, they are very small, and part of a 24-MB file).
>
>Does a URL for these slides exist, other than this one? A quick run 
>through Yahoo didn't turn them up, and 
>http://www.csail.mit.edu/biographies/PI/bioprint.php?PeopleID=7 
>doesn't actually include a home page for David Clark.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Spencer
>
>