Subject: Informal FecFrame BOF in Dallas

From: Marshall Eubanks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 09:36:59 -0500

Hello;

Apologies if you receive duplicate posts.

I asked why FecFrame was not meeting at the Dallas IETF, and
whether it would become a Working Group,
and was told that the BOF had recently lost a chair, and
that for this and other reasons the meeting did not make the agenda.

I think that this idea has merit and should be pursued, and  
volunteered to put together an informal meeting. It seems that Monday  
night is the best night for this, so
we are going to have an informal dinner BOF the Monday of the
IETF Week.

The main agenda is, wither FecFrame ?  Are enough people interested  
and willing to do something about this BOF to warrant the move to a  
WG ? Of course, people who are interested and who would like to learn  
more are also welcome.

Meeting time : 8:00 PM Monday, March 20th.
Meeting Location : TBD, but suggestions are welcomed.
Meeting Rendezvous Point : TBD, but provisionally  the Hotel lobby.
RSVP : [email-masked] (I would like to gauge possible
transportation and dining options, and I will keep people who respond  
apprised of
details as they become available.)

Note that Allison Mankin points out that as this is an IETF related
meeting, the "NOTE WELL" will apply.

For the curious, here are the proceedings from Vancouver :

http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/05nov/fecframe.html

Feel free to distribute this invitation to others who might be  
interested.

Regards
Marshall Eubanks

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf