Subject: IETF65 Network Status

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 17:54:33 -0600

The IETF65 network is deployed and operational.  We are supporting  
IPv4 and IPv6.  There is wireless running throughout the hotel (ssid  
is ietf65).  The wireless supports IEEE 802.11a and 802.11b.

You can find detailed information about the network on the IETF 65  
website:

   http://www.ietf65.org

This site also includes information on the meeting, social, tips and  
tools for using the wireless, noc, local information on Dallas (the  
Dallasinfo wiki including restaurants and other local info), ham  
radio (under meeting info), and more.

If you encounter any network problem please open a ticket at:

   http://noc.ietf65.org/trac

Regards,

Bob (for the IETF65 NOC team)

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf