Subject: Draft agenda for General Area open meeting

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 10:02:14 +0100

General Area open meeting (AD and session chair: Brian Carpenter)

Wednesday morning

09:00 Welcome, and introduction (Brian Carpenter)
09:10 RFC 2434bis (Thomas Narten)
       draft-narten-iana-considerations-rfc2434bis-04.txt (coming soon)
09:25 PESCI wrap-up (Scott Brim)
       draft-davies-pesci-initial-considerations-01.txt
       draft-davies-pesci-next-steps-00.txt
09:40 Process issues in general (Brian Carpenter)
       draft-carpenter-procdoc-roadmap-04.txt
       draft-carpenter-rfc2026-critique-00.txt
09:55 Newtrk - where next? (Scott Bradner, newtrk chair)
10:10 RFC Editor charter and RFP (Leslie Daigle, IAB Chair)
10:25 Independent submissions track (Stewart Bryant)
10:40 Long Term Suspensions from Mailing Lists (Sam Hartman)
       draft-hartman-mailinglist-experiment-01.txt
11:00 Any other business
11:30 end

Note- discussion of this agenda can take place on [email-masked] list.
The specific topics can be discussed on the [email-masked],
[email-masked], or [email-masked] lists as appropriate.

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf