Subject: RE: Multinational Internet or Balkanization?

From: [email-masked] (Noel Chiappa)
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 07:02:37 -0500 (EST)

> From: "+ACI-DENG, HUI -HCHBJ+ACI-" <[email-masked]>

    > But I just read these and would like to know say something here.

Use of the IETF list to make political points is completely inappropriate.
Please stop.

	Noel

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: "JFC (Jefsey) Morfin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 21:06:48 +0100

>Use of the IETF list to make political points is completely inappropriate.

Dear Noel,
It would be certainly desirable to avoid political points. This is 
why RFC 3935 is a fundamental problem. However I am sure most of  the 
IETF participants would not even understand why some may consider it 
an highly political.
jfc