Subject: I'm looking for Pacific Islanders on the IETF

From: Franck Martin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 11:35:28 +1200

Sorry all to be slightly off topic, but I would like to know if there
are any person on the IETF list who lives in the Pacific Islands or is
from the Pacific Islands (and not from Hawaii...).

I'm vice chairman of the Pacific Islands Chapter of the Internet
Society and I would like to see how PICISOC can raise the awareness
about IETF in the Pacific Islands and may be increase the
participation of Pacific Islanders to the work of IETF.

Please contact me off list: [email-masked]

Thanks
www.picisoc.org

- --
Franck Martin
ICT Specialist
[email-masked]
SOPAC, Fiji
GPG Key fingerprint = 44A4 8AE4 392A 3B92 FDF9  D9C6 BE79 9E60 81D9 1320
"Toute connaissance est une reponse a une question" G.Bachelard

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf