Subject: Re: Meetings in other regions

From: Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 18:27:42 -0700

At 3:54 PM +0100 7/19/06, Dave Cridland wrote:

>  I seem to remember that at one point, Randall Gellens was actually 
> providing the entire room with unblemished, albeit slow, internet 
> access over his mobile.

It was much worse then that.  I used the single outside phone jack to 
get dial up connectivity, then made that available via 802.11 to the 
room.
-- 
Randall Gellens
Opinions are personal;    facts are suspect;    I speak for myself only
-------------- Randomly-selected tag: ---------------
The well-bred contradict other people.  The wise contradict themselves.
                                                         --Oscar Wilde

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf