Subject: Autoreply: away from desk

From: "Olaf M. Kolkman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 08:30:23 +0200 (CEST)

L.S.

This is an automatically generated Mail.

I am on vacation.

Therefore I may not be able to attend to your message before August
21, 2006.

For urgent NLnet Labs related business you can contact
[email-masked]. Or, alternatively, send your message to Jaap
Akkerhuis <[email-masked]>.

Any business related to the IETF DNSEXT working group should be
forwarded to Olafur Gudmundsson <[email-masked]>.

If your mail needs to be addressed with some priority then please
resend it with the the string '[URGENT]' in the subject header. It may
be that it can be attended to before the 21st.

Kind regards,

Olaf M. Kolkman.

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf