Subject: Interesting turn of events

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 13:05:08 -0800

http://www.cnn.com/2006/TECH/internet/11/03/airforce.cyberspace.reut/ 
index.html

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: "Richard Shockey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 18:29:23 -0500

I love it . just bomb the fuxxxxx spammers into submission.

"Off we go into the wild cyber yonder ..Climbing high into IP .."

Or maybe .

"Over hill over dale we hit the cyber trail.For its HI HI HEE in the Cyber
Artillery  ... and those Caissons go rolling along."

  _____  

From: Fred Baker [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, November 03, 2006 4:05 PM
To: [email-masked] Discussion
Subject: Interesting turn of events

http://www.cnn.com/2006/TECH/internet/11/03/airforce.cyberspace.reut/index.h
tml
<http://www.cnn.com/2006/TECH/internet/11/03/airforce.cyberspace.reut/index.
html?eref=yahoo>