Subject: IETF 67 audio-streaming, NOC info and webpage...

From: Joel Jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 10:54:47 -0800

Greetings,

Two quick announcements:

For remote participants the broadcast schedule for the audio streaming
is being put up on the IETF 67 streaming webpage:

http://videolab.uoregon.edu/events/ietf/

Streaming begins Monday November 6th at 0900 PST.

The IETF 67 NOC staff has the website in support of the meeting and the
network up at:

http://www.ietf67.org

Information on the network, and the ticketing system as well as local
San Diego information is available from that location.

For those of you attending the San Diego meeting, have a safe trip and
see you at IETF 67.

The NOC staff
joelja
-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joel Jaeggli             Unix Consulting              [email-masked]
GPG Key Fingerprint:   5C6E 0104 BAF0 40B0 5BD3 C38B F000 35AB B67F 56B2

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf