Subject: BaoZi.org vs BaiDu.com INFRINGEMENT CLAIM (ARCHIVES)

From: "Kyse Faril" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 12:56:38 -0700

http://www.ietf.org
&
htt://www.archive.org   (RECORDS 'erased?' )

Search for:

http://www.slip.net/~navyblue  (record 'erased?')
&
http://www.baozi.org (record 'erased?')

>From: "Chronicle Forum" <[email-masked]>
>To: "Kyse Faril" <[email-masked]>
>Subject: Thank you for your Open Forum submission.
>Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 11:53:07 -0800
>
>The Chronicle welcomes Open Forum submissions on any topic. We will
>review your submission and contact you if we accept it for publication.
>If you have not heard from us after five business days, it is unlikely
>we will use it so please feel free to take your submission to another
>publication.
>
>Due to the volume of submissions that we receive, we cannot give
>individual critiques about why we did not choose to publish your piece.
>We receive many submissions each week for essentially six Open Forum
>slots, so don't be discouraged if your op-ed was not selected for
>publication. We are looking for pieces that are timely, conversational
>and challenge the reader to think about an issue in a different way. We
>look for pieces that offer solutions, not ones that merely bemoan a
>problem.
>
>If you still have questions about Open Forum, please call Deputy
>Editorial Page Editor Lois Kazakoff at 415.777.7018 and follow the
>prompts.

_________________________________________________________________
Share your latest news with your friends with the Windows Live Spaces 
friends module. 
http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mk

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf