From: "Chronicle Forum" <[email-masked]>

content-class: urn:content-classes:message
Subject: Thank you for your Open Forum submission.
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 11:23:45 -0800
From: "Chronicle Forum" <[email-masked]>
To: "James Farrell" <[email-masked]>

The Chronicle welcomes Open Forum submissions on any topic. We will
review your submission and contact you if we accept it for publication.
If you have not heard from us after five business days, it is unlikely
we will use it so please feel free to take your submission to another
publication.=20

Due to the volume of submissions that we receive, we cannot give
individual critiques about why we did not choose to publish your piece.
We receive many submissions each week for essentially six Open Forum
slots, so don't be discouraged if your op-ed was not selected for
publication. We are looking for pieces that are timely, conversational
and challenge the reader to think about an issue in a different way. We
look for pieces that offer solutions, not ones that merely bemoan a
problem.=20

If you still have questions about Open Forum, please call Deputy
Editorial Page Editor Lois Kazakoff at 415.777.7018 and follow the
prompts.=20

------=_NextPart_000_c25_581_617e
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

------=_NextPart_000_c25_581_617e--