Subject: IETF67 Network is up!

From: Jim Martin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 15:13:07 -0800

Gentlepeople,
	As of now, we're declaring the network for IETF67 to be up and  
active. Wireless is available as ietf67a (802.11a) and ietf67b  
(802.11b/g) throughout the meeting areas, both east and west tower  
lobbies, both east tower pools, the Coffee shop in East, and the  
lobby and Quinn bars in East. The terminal room is open 24 hours a  
day until Friday noon and is located downstairs from the main meeting  
space in Nautilus 4 & 5.  Information on the network is available at  
http://www.ietf67.org, and any problems can be reported to the  
helpdesk in the terminal room, via email to [email-masked], or  
via the web ticketing system at http://noc.ietf67.org/trac.

	As always, we encourage problem reports. We can't fix it if we don't  
know about it. Also, tickets submitted via any of the methods listed  
above are more likely to be noticed than those sent to the main IETF  
list.

	- Jim

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf