Subject: IETF 67 Streaming update...

From: Joel Jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 14:55:13 -0800

Apart from some noise that appears endemic to Channel-1 and Channel-7
the streaming has been proceeding fairly smoothly. We appreciate the
feedback and hope that the service remains a useful resource for the
ietf community,

As the schedule indicates the plenary will be occurring on channel-4
from 1700-1930 PST:

http://videolab.uoregon.edu/events/ietf/

The folks from CESnet have munged the scheduling information into their
generalized event broadcast calendaring interface which is available here:

http://live.academic.tv/index.php?dispmonth=200611

The mp3 files captured monday and tuesday have been uploaded into the
archive so they are now available for perusal:

ftp://limestone.uoregon.edu/pub/videolab/media/ietf67

Audio related tickets and feedback can be submitted through the IETF 67
NOC tracking system:

http://noc.ietf67.org/trac

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joel Jaeggli             Unix Consulting              [email-masked]
GPG Key Fingerprint:   5C6E 0104 BAF0 40B0 5BD3 C38B F000 35AB B67F 56B2

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf