Subject: IETF 67 Network goes down at 12:00

From: Jim Martin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 10:13:59 -0800

Gentlepeople,
	Consider this the traditional 10am warning that the IETF network  
will go down today at Noon. Alas, we've got a very tight shipping  
schedule today, so we'll have to bring everything down immediately at  
12. The hotel wireless in the lobby of both buildings should be  
available again (for registered guests) on or before noon to provide  
continuing connectivity for folks.

	Hope everyone had a good week, and see you all in Prague!

	- Jim

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 19:46:29 +0100

>     Hope everyone had a good week, and see you all in Prague!

 From a network point of view, I think we had an excellent week,
and many thanks to the whole crew!

     Brian