Subject: IANA media type registry vs RFC4288

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 12:05:27 +0100

Hi,

I noted a few days ago that RFC4288 (obsoleting RFC2048) points to 
<http://www.iana.org/cgi-bin/mediatypes.pl> for the registration form, 
but that form hasn't been updated accordingly (it still refers solely to 
RFC2048).

Yes, I sent an email to [email-masked], but didn't get any feedback 
at all. Maybe somebody over here knows whom to ping?

Best regards, Julian

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: Doug Barton <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 13:11:08 -0800

> at all. Maybe somebody over here knows whom to ping?

TMK, [email-masked] (cc'ed) is still the best general purpose address
if you want to get their attention.

It's probably also worth noting that yesterday was a federal holiday
here in the US (Thanksgiving day), and most companies (and I presume
ICANN still does this) give their employees today off as well.

hth,

Doug

-- 

	If you're never wrong, you're not trying hard enough