Subject: FYI: Last Call for "Independent Submissions to the RFC Editor"

From: "Olaf M. Kolkman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 10:40:22 +0100

Dear Colleagues,

We have initiated a last call on:

    "Independent Submissions to the RFC Editor"
    http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-klensin-rfc-independent-05.txt

Given the holiday season this last call will terminate Sunday January  
28 at 24:00 GMT.

For more details see:
    http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/independent/current/ 
msg00189.html

Please use the independent list (https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/ 
listinfo/independent) for discussion. The IAB has established that  
list to provide a forum for the stakeholders in the independent  
stream and to gauge their consensus. The stake-holders in the  
independent stream are a super-set of the IETF community.

--Olaf Kolkman
   independent list moderator

-----------------------------------------------------------
Olaf M. Kolkman
NLnet Labs
http://www.nlnetlabs.nl/

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf