Subject: DOMAIN DISPUTES: BIG STAR OLD NAVY BAOZI BAIDU GREEN SWASTIKA SAILOR MOON

From: "Kyse Faril" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 21:18:31 -0700

Most all omain disputes can be  connected to INFRINGEMENT issues in other 
areas.

>From: "Casey Farrell" <[email-masked]>
>To: [email-masked]
>Subject: BIG STAR  OLD NAVY   BAOZI  BAIDU   GREEN SWASTIKA  SAILOR MOON 
>Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 20:13:47 -0800
>
>Casey Farrell, Author    San Francisco, California    December 1, 2006
>
>Names on LEFT are CLAIMED by the AUTHOR; & those on RIGHT are considered as 
>INFRINGEMENTs.
>
>There are a few others also and some in combination with these named. The 
>common link is the
>
>profitability, being mostly popular culture, sportswear, Internet, and 
>soforth. The INFRINGEMENT
>CLAIM is based on BRAND strategies and business plans, which involved 
>consulting with  governmental agencies regarding 'alternative state 
>revenues'
>while intelligencing private industry, who would have provided 'fulfilment' 
>capabilties so that several parties were privy, and all that was necessary 
>was a LICENSING AGREEMENT w/ the DESIGNER,  yet none conducted themselves 
>in any manner other than to suggest RACKETEERING or at the very least gross 
>incompetance and neglect of their own best corporate interests and the lack 
>of forsight in the interests of the citizenry both as a relief to the 
>taxpayer and as an advertisement to the world of our interesting material 
>culture, however, this CONTINUING 'coincidence' of MATERIALS
>WHICH ARE PROPREITARY to the DESIGNER showing up in some other shape, 
>fashion, or form as per "REVERSE ENGINEERING' makes one think there might 
>be an INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY THEFT RING somewhere nearby, or at least within 
>reach by the INTERNET of SAN FRANCISCO's ISPs?
>
>AFFIDAVIT the DAY
>
>BIG STAR OIEAU GREEN SWASTIKA CALIFORNIA STAR BAOZI PRESIDIO OFFICERS CLUB 
>etc.
>
>Copyright 2006 Casey Farrell
>
>ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
>
>_________________________________________________________________
>View Athlete’s Collections with Live Search 
>http://sportmaps.live.com/index.html?source=hmemailtaglinenov06&FORM=MGAC01
>

_________________________________________________________________
Get FREE company branded e-mail accounts and business Web site from 
Microsoft Office Live 
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/mcrssaub0050001411mrt/direct/01/

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf