Subject: BAOZI BAIDU Thank you for your Open Forum submission.

From: "Kyse Faril" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 21:20:30 -0700

>From: "Casey Farrell" <[email-masked]>
>To: [email-masked]
>Subject: FW: Thank you for your Open Forum submission.
>Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 20:14:41 -0800
>
>
>
>
>>From: "Chronicle Forum" <[email-masked]>
>>To: "Casey Farrell" <[email-masked]>
>>Subject: Thank you for your Open Forum submission.
>>Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 20:14:12 -0800
>>
>>The Chronicle welcomes Open Forum submissions on any topic. We will
>>review your submission and contact you if we accept it for publication.
>>If you have not heard from us after five business days, it is unlikely
>>we will use it so please feel free to take your submission to another
>>publication.
>>
>>Due to the volume of submissions that we receive, we cannot give
>>individual critiques about why we did not choose to publish your piece.
>>We receive many submissions each week for essentially six Open Forum
>>slots, so don't be discouraged if your op-ed was not selected for
>>publication. We are looking for pieces that are timely, conversational
>>and challenge the reader to think about an issue in a different way. We
>>look for pieces that offer solutions, not ones that merely bemoan a
>>problem.
>>
>>If you still have questions about Open Forum, please call Deputy
>>Editorial Page Editor Lois Kazakoff at 415.777.7018 and follow the
>>prompts.
>
>_________________________________________________________________
>Fixing up the home? Live Search can help 
>http://imagine-windowslive.com/search/kits/default.aspx?kit=improve&locale=en-US&source=hmemailtaglinenov06&FORM=WLMTAG
>

_________________________________________________________________
Talk now to your Hotmail contacts with Windows Live Messenger. 
http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0020000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://get.live.com/messenger/overview

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf