Subject: Re: I-D ACTION:draft-terrell-cidr-net-descrpt-expands-iptx-add-spc-11.txt

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 14:24:32 +0100

On Mon, Dec 18, 2006 at 03:50:01PM -0500,
 [email-masked] <[email-masked]> wrote 
 a message of 106 lines which said:

>   This document provides the final clarification of the conclusions
>   resulting in the expansion of 'RFC 1518 and 1519', which redefines
>   the 'CIDR' notation as the 'Network Descriptor', and proves that
>   the IP Address Pool of the IPtX Specification is greater than
>   IPv6. And more importantly, because these conclusions reveal the
>   actual design of the Binary Communication System, the
>   Revolutionary impact sustained, is an upheaval affecting the
>   entire field of Computer Science.

That's why I love the IETF: it is much more fun than the annual
meeting of the Accounting Association :-)

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf