Subject: Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-imss-fc-fcs-mib-02.txt

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 11:19:32 -0500

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for
draft-ietf-imss-fc-fcs-mib-02.txt

For background on Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Summary: This draft is basically ready for publication, but has nits
that should be fixed before publication.

Comments:

Minor:
======

* Section 1: Introduction

   I found this sentence strange. Is there any reason to keep it?

    This memo includes boilerplate which uses only one of the following
    terms, but is nevertheless required to mention all of the keywords in
    the following statement:

       The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL
       NOT", "SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL"
       in this document are to be interpreted as described in BCP 14, RFC
       2119 [RFC2119].

Editorial:
==========

* No expiration date for draft on the first and last pages. According to

http://www.ietf.org/ietf/1id-guidelines.txt
===========================================

    A document expiration date should appear on the first and last page
    of the Internet-Draft.  The expiration date is 185 days following the
    submission of the document as an Internet-Draft.  Use of the phrase
    "expires in six months" or "expires in 185 days" is not acceptable.

* Intended Status of the document is not specified in the draft. (I 
found it is Proposed Standard using the ID Tracker)

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf