Subject: Revised I-D: draft-ietf-mipshop-cga-cba-03.txt

From: Christian Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2007 01:09:47 +0100

Hello folks,

we updated draft-ietf-mipshop-cga-cba according to the comments and
suggestions that Eric Gray posted on the IETF Discussion mailing list
during IETF Last Call.  Here is a change log (not including purely
editorial items):

   o  Reference to RFC 3972 ("Cryptographically Generated Addresses") is
      now normative.

   o  More detailed IANA considerations.

   o  Fixed reference to BCP 14, RFC 2119, so that Nit Checker does no
      longer complain.

   o  Clarified in Section 3.1 that CGAs do not require a public-key
      infrastructure, even though they make use of public-key
      cryptography.

   o  Included intended status ("Proposed Standard") at beginning of
      document.

You can access the revised draft version as well as a diff against the
previous version 02 at:

http://doc.tm.uka.de/2007/draft-ietf-mipshop-cga-cba-03.txt
http://doc.tm.uka.de/2007/draft-ietf-mipshop-cga-cba-02to03.html

Best regards,
- Christian

-- 
Christian Vogt, Institute of Telematics, Universitaet Karlsruhe (TH)
www.tm.uka.de/~chvogt/pubkey/

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: "Eric Gray \(LO/EUS\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 09:49:43 -0600

Christian,

	Thanks for your quick re-spin of this draft.  I have reviewed 
this latest version, and it addresses all of the issues/questions I
had raised.

Thanks, again!

--
Eric Gray
Principal Engineer
Ericsson  

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Christian Vogt [mailto:[email-masked]] 
> Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2007 7:10 PM
> To: Mipshop; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Cc: Eric Gray (LO/EUS); Jari Arkko; Wassim Haddad; Vijay 
> Devarapalli; Stefano Faccin
> Subject: Revised I-D: draft-ietf-mipshop-cga-cba-03.txt
> 
> Hello folks,
>