Subject: Meeting Survey Reminder

From: Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 07:47:27 -0400

All;

Just a reminder that the Meeting Survey will end this Friday, May 4th. 
Nearly 250 have responded to date. 

We welcome your feedback and guidance.  Again, participation is 
anonymous and candor, appreciated.

The survey can be found at:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=920863605951

At the end of the survey you will be able to see the survey results to 
date, and thereafter at:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/Report.asp?U=360595179633.

I do appreciate the help.
Thanks

Ray Pelletier
IETF Administrative Director

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf