Subject: Installing glomosim on SuSE

From: "Akhil Jaggarwal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 15:38:53 +0530

Hi all,
I need to install Glomosim as a part of my final year thesis project
currently underway. I do not have VC++ so that negates out the
possibility of installing glomosim on windows.
Is there any way I can install it on SuSE Linux? I've searched for
some documentation but couldn't come across any. Is the install
platform dependent on UNIX like machines or just kerel dependent? What
changes would I've to make?
Any kind of help would be appreciated.

A.

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 11:20:39 +0200

On Wed, Apr 25, 2007 at 03:38:53PM +0530,
 Akhil Jaggarwal <[email-masked]> wrote 
 a message of 16 lines which said:

> currently underway.

It does not seem to have any relationship with the IETF (a standards
development body) so I suggest that you may have used the wrong email
address.

I cannot help further since distribution of Glomosin seems to be
restricted to US universities (and the IETF is a global organization)
so I cannot even reach the INSTALL file.