Subject: Re: Last Call: draft-ietf-hokey-erx (EAP Extensions for EAP Re-Authentication Protocol (ERP) to Proposed Standard

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 18:25:43 -0800 (PST)

A number of reviews of this document have been posted to the HOKEY and 
RADEXT WGs that raise issues that may be relevant to an IETF last call.  
Links are provided below: 

Stefan Winter:
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/hokey/current/msg00987.html

Barney Wolff:
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/hokey/current/msg00937.html

Dan Harkins:
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/hokey/current/msg00878.html

Also, several reviews of a related document 
(draft-gaonkar-radext-erp-attributes) have been posted to the RADEXT 
WG list:

Dan Harkins:
http://ops.ietf.org/lists/radiusext/2008/msg00043.html

Alan DeKok:
http://ops.ietf.org/lists/radiusext/2008/msg00001.html

Bernard Aboba:
http://ops.ietf.org/lists/radiusext/2008/msg00016.html

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf