Subject: IETF-71 Social Reminder / Update

From: "Livingood, Jason" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 13:28:21 -0500

Just wanted to remind IETF-71 attendees that the social event will be
strictly limited to 500 people.  As of now, we are about 50% full, which
means we're booking up somewhat more rapidly than expected.  

Thus, if you would like to attend, please consider registering soon.
All of the details are at http://ietf71.comcast.net/?page_id=12 and you
can get to the registration link from there or via the IETF website at
http://www3.ietf.org/meetings/71-IETF.html.  

Date: Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Time: 6:30pm - 10:00pm
Cost: $30
Location: Philadelphia Museum of Art
Transportation: Shuttle buses will take attendees the 1.5 miles from the
hotel to the social and back.

Full Museum Access: Guests will have access nearly all parts of the
museum, in addition to the special Frida Khalo exhibit.

Bar: Open bar, including a selection of premium beers, wine, and liquor.

Food: An excellent selection of food, with some influenced by the
special Frida Khalo exhibit, and including vegetarian selections.  Some
of the foods will include lamb chops, crab cakes, filet of beef, sushi,
duck, shrimp, and more.

In all seriousness, this will be a social to remember and we're going to
great lengths to ensure that it is a lot of fun, with great food, drink,
and socializing.

Hope to see you there!

Regards
Jason Livingood
Comcast

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf