Subject: edu.ietf.org

From: Stjepan Gros <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2008 19:41:22 +0100

Hi!

Does anyone know why is edu.ietf.org inaccesible? I'm constantly getting
the following error messages:

Fatal error: Table './ietfedu/sessions' is marked as crashed and should
be repaired query: SELECT u.*, s.*, r.name AS role FROM users u INNER
JOIN sessions s ON u.uid = s.uid LEFT JOIN role r ON u.rid = r.rid WHERE
s.sid = '37c31323078e0ea9726622aa4a7c821a' AND u.status < 3 LIMIT 0, 1
in /home/jseng/vhost/ietfedu/includes/database.mysql.inc on line 97

SG

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: "Daniel Brown" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 14:11:24 -0500

> in /home/jseng/vhost/ietfedu/includes/database.mysql.inc on line 97

    PHP is reporting that a MySQL table (`users` or `sessions`) is corrupted.

    That error message divulges way too much information about the
schema, in my opinion.  Too much EDU for edu.ietf.org.

-- 
Daniel P. Brown
[Phone Numbers Go Here!]
[They're Hidden From View!]

If at first you don't succeed, stick to what you know best so that you
can make enough money to pay someone else to do it for you.

---

From: Avri Doria <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 00:29:39 -0500

hi,

Yes, the database was moved to a new system and then broke.   After  
some effort James Seng, who is kind enough to host this site has fixed  
it.  I have tested it somewhat and added the XML tutorial.  I will add  
the rest of the tutorial from IETF70 as soon as I can.

Please let me know if anyone notices any other problems with this site.

thanks for your patience.

a.