Subject: Updating the Tao of the IETF

From: Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 15:22:33 -0800

Greetings again. In the year or so since the revised Tao of the IETF 
has come out, a few people have pointed out errors. I have started a 
new version; see below. We'll probably leave this as an I-D for about 
a year to catch up with changes in the IETF (IONs maybe?), then 
submit it for IETF last call.

==========

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Tao of IETF: A Novice's Guide to the 
Internet Engineering Task Force
	Author(s)       : P. Hoffman
	Filename        : draft-hoffman-tao4677bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 51
	Date            : 2008-01-17

This document describes the inner workings of IETF meetings and
Working Groups, discusses organizations related to the IETF, and
introduces the standards process.  It is not a formal IETF process
document but instead an informational overview.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoffman-tao4677bis-00.txt

==========

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf