Subject: Re: IT Transition - IPv6 issues

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 08:31:30 +0200 (EET)

Hi,

I'll create a ticket on this, but nobody will be looking at it at this 
hour in any case..

On Thu, 31 Jan 2008, IETF Administrative Director wrote:
> The good news is that all services, except jabber, are now available
> on both IPv4 and IPv6.  This includes the web, ftp, email, and
> rsync for those who mirror internet-drafts.

IPv6 doesn't seem to work from anywhere I can see -- telnet to port 80 
doesn't give any response.  Sixxs distributed traceroute [1] shows the 
last working hop being 2001:1890:61:9017::2 (in AT&T network).

If I'd have to guess, I'd say something close to to the AT&T - AMS 
connection is broken.

[1]
http://www.sixxs.net/tools/traceroute/

-- 
Pekka Savola                 "You each name yourselves king, yet the
Netcore Oy                    kingdom bleeds."
Systems. Networks. Security. -- George R.R. Martin: A Clash of Kings
_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf