Subject: IETF 71 - Hotel Booking Reminder

From: "Livingood, Jason" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 15:58:18 -0500

Since folks may have missed some of the traffic in December, please take
note of the hotel booking advisory at our IETF-71 microsite @
http://ietf71.comcast.net/?page_id=5.

Specifically ---> If you are considering arriving on the *Saturday*
before IETF 71 (March 8, 2008), please be aware that the Philadelphia
Flower Show is taking place next door at the Philadelphia Convention
Center.  This is a very popular show which attracts over 250,000 people
each year.  It is run by the Pennsylvania Horticultural Society, and is
the largest indoor flower show in the world.  That show ends on the
Sunday that IETF 71 begins, so most flower show visitors will be
checking out the same day that most IETF people will be checking in.
However, if you plan to arrive early, contact the hotel ASAP to make
your reservation and understand that the Saturday rate may be somewhat
higher (or unavailable) due to high demand. 

At http://ietf71.comcast.net/?page_id=5 we have published a list of lots
of nearby hotels, for your information and as a **supplement** to the
official venue hotels listed on the IETF website at
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/71-hotels.html.

Please be advised that we also have some travel logistics advice at
http://ietf71.comcast.net/?page_id=4 and we'll soon have very important
information on all of the nearest and best bars, restaurants, etc.  :-)

Recent posts include info on where to find a good cheese steak,
vegetarian food, and how to download audio/web tours.

BTW, you can also set your RSS reader to
http://ietf71.comcast.net/?feed=rss2 to track site updates
automatically.

Regards
Jason

Jason Livingood
Comcast - IETF 71 Host

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf