Subject: Final Transition Reminder

From: Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 14:40:03 -0500

This is the final reminder that all IETF IT services will be down
starting at 2000 UTC today, 31 January 2008.  We do not expect the
downtime to last more than 4 hours.

Neustar Secretariat Services and Association Management Solutions
will be coordinating the hand-offduring the cut-over to make sure that
everything is moved in the final RSYNC.  When services are restored
the IETF will have cut-over from NSS to AMS.

We will send a notice when services are restored and provide a
status update.  We do appreciate your patience and support during
this time and during the first few weeks after the cut-over.

Bear in mind that the AMS setup is not the same as the NSS setup.
Some changes were necessary as part of the transition.  It is
possible there will be some issues that need attention as the
community begins to use the services in their new production
environment.

After the cut-over we would appreciate if IETF participants examine
web pages or services of importance to them and report any
discrepancies or problems immediately to [email-masked].  AMS
will address all concerns as quickly as they can.

Thank you for your patience and support.

Ray Pelletier
IETF Administrative Director

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf