Subject: Re: draft-housley-tls-authz-extns-07.txt

From: Ivan Baldo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 11:50:43 -0200

Hello.
    The FSF and I just followed your instructions to send comments to 
that email address as said at the end of 
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf-announce/current/msg05617.html .
    Accepting that proposal as a standard is dangerous without RedPhone 
being more clear about their IPR, making sure that they will not only 
sue implementers of that method, but also that they won't sue users of 
the method!
    Having Internet standards that are openly implementable and usable 
without restrictions is very very important, otherwise you will be 
creating a divide between some people being able to use some standards 
and some people left behind.
    Please, understand this and do the right thing, you know what the 
right thing is, every human knows!
    Thanks.

El 11/02/09 20:58, Noel Chiappa escribió:
> Thank you for being part of a crowd of hundreds of people who have mailbombed
> the mailboxes of thousands of IETF 'members' (since we don't have any formal
> membership, just an email list). As a result, we all have such positive
> feeling about the FSF.
>
> 	Noel
>
>   

-- 
Ivan Baldo - [email-masked] - http://ibaldo.codigolibre.net/
>From Montevideo, Uruguay, at the south of South America.
Freelance programmer and GNU/Linux system administrator, hire me!
Alternatives: [email-masked] - http://go.to/ibaldo