Subject: Please Do Not Approve the Proposed Patent-Encumbered Standard for TLS Authorization.

From: Jay Lee Jaroslav <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 15:13:13 -0500

Dear Sirs:

 	I am writing to ask you not to approve the proposed patent-encumbered
standard for TLS authorization. To do so would fly in the face of the
IETF's fundamental commitment to openness. It would weaken not just the
standard itself, but the IETF's authority in this sphere. Thank you for
considering my request.

Sincerely,

Jay Jaroslav
- --
Jay Lee Jaroslav, Special Projects

Tel. 1+ 857.829.0260

Key Fingerprint: 77BD 4E10 D58C B451 76DC  9170 91FF AB58 B680 F408

- -----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)

http://multicians.org/multicians.html#tagj

iEkEIBECAAkFAkguPF0CHQIACgkQkf+rWLaA9AjtdACdH0cEJjzTsn32iEnohusD
3G6kEp8AmgLCYycWVy9CTiuVe2ta40yiMi7c
=2q6b
- -----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----