Subject: please do not publish draft-housley-tls-authz-extns

From: Ward Vandewege <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 09:51:26 -0500

To whom it may concern,

I hear that you are trying to publish draft-housley-tls-authz-extns as a
proposed standard, despite serious issues regarding a patent by RedPhone
Security:

  http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf-announce/current/msg05617.html

I urge you *not* to publish this draft until RedPhone Security has agreed to
provide an automatic, perpetual royalty-free license for all users of this
proposed standard.

We can not let any part of our internet infrastructure be threatened by
patents.

Thanks,
Ward Vandewege,
CEO, JHV Consulting USA.

-- 
JHV Consulting USA 
Colocation, dedicated and virtual servers, hosting
http://jhvc.com