Subject: Stockholm IETF Code Sprint

From: IETF Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 08:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

Stockholm IETF Code Sprint

When:  July 15, 2009, begining at 9:30 AM

Where: IETF Hotel in Stockholm 

What:  A bunch of hackers get together to work on code for the IETF web
       site.  Some people may be porting of existing functionality to
       the new framework; some people may be adding exciting new
       functionality.  All code will become part of the open source
       IETF tools.

Who:   Hopefully you can help

Chris Newman will be helping with advance planning.  Henrik Levkowetz
will be coordinating the event in Stockholm.  You will hear more from
them shortly.  Many of the results of the last code sprint are being
used every day.

Please support the tools development effort,
   Russ

---

From: Eric Brunner-Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 10:56:14 -0500

Russ, did you mean "1" or more likely "2"?

IETF Chair wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> IETF-Announce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
>
>
>