Subject: The IETF and the SmartGrid

From: "Richard Shockey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 16:30:04 -0400

NIST has issued its formal request for comments on the NIST Framework and
Roadmap for Smart Grid Interoperability Standards, Release 1.0. 

As I noted in a previous message this extremely important to the evolution,
reliability and security of not just the Electricity Grid but to the
Internet itself.

It's a short fuse.  Comments must be received on or before November 9, 2009
instructions on how to comment are located below.

http://edocket.access.gpo.gov/2009/E9-24429.htm

and the SmartGrid Cyber security requirements.

http://edocket.access.gpo.gov/2009/E9-24430.htm

Relevant documents are located here as noted before.

http://www.nist.gov/smartgrid/

Richard Shockey
PSTN Mobile: +1 703.593.2683
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us>
skype/AIM: rshockey101 
LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/in/rshockey101