Subject: Audio Streaming Info - IETF 76 November 8-13, 2009

From: Joel Jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 21:27:02 -0700

Greetings,

All 8 parallel tracks at the IETF 76 meeting will be broadcast starting
with the commencement of working group sessions on Monday, November 9,
2009 at 0900 JST (GMT +9) and continue until Friday the 13th at 1515
JST. Additionally it is our intention to broadcast the IEPG meeting
occurring on Sunday the 26th starting at 1000 JST.

Because I have been asked several times in the past, note that if you
wish to use the rooms that are being recorded for impromptu meeting
during unscheduled sessions or lunch breaks that you can invite remote
participants to tune in to the appropriate stream. Recording cannot be
guaranteed for unscheduled sessions. Conversely, it should never be
assumed that recording or observation is not occurring on open
microphones, they are after all connected to the Internet.

The links for streaming sources and the schedule are best retrieved from
the IETF tools agenda, located here:

http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/76/

A page in the legacy style with links to the archives will also be
available here:

http://videolab.uoregon.edu/events/ietf/

Regards
Joel Jaeggli