Subject: Requesting a Non Smoking Room at the IETF 76 Overflow Properties

From: Alexa Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 17:09:12 -0700

If you want a non smoking sleeping room and you are staying at one of  
the IETF 76 overflow properties, you will need to make your request a  
via a separate email. When you receive the email confirmation of your  
initial reservation, you will see at the very end of the email a  
section titled "Inquiry Desk" -- this section includes a contact email  
address. Please forward your confirmation email, and a short statement  
indicating your preference for a non smoking room, to this address.  
Please also copy me, as I would like to track how many such requests  
are made.

Alexa

-----------
Alexa Morris / Executive Director / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
Phone: +1.510.492.4089 / Fax: +1.510.492.4001
Email: [email-masked]

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
www.amsl.com <http://www.amsl.com/>

---

From: "Sorin Faibish" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 21:50:39 -0400

If you did't get a non-smoking room at Crowne Plazza ANA already the reply
was that there are none available even after I call the hotel. I
made the reservation 2 weeks ago and they still didn't have non-smoking.
So, perhaps somebody can check if the entire block for the IETF meeting
was not booked smoking by mistake. For me is a big problem and all
my travel profiles have specified non-smoking. Thanks

/Sorin

On Mon, 12 Oct 2009 20:09:12 -0400, Alexa Morris <[email-masked]> wrote:

> initial reservation, you will see at the very end of the email a section  
> titled "Inquiry Desk" -- this section includes a contact email address.  
> Please forward your confirmation email, and a short statement indicating  
> your preference for a non smoking room, to this address. Please also  
> copy me, as I would like to track how many such requests are made.
>
> Alexa
>
> -----------
> _______________________________________________
> 76all mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/76all
>
>

-- 
Best Regards
Sorin Faibish
Corporate Distinguished Engineer
Network Storage Group

        EMC²
where information lives

Phone: 508-435-1000 x 48545
Cellphone: 617-510-0422
Email : [email-masked]