Subject: ISOC BoT nominations

From: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 14:23:19 -0800

As most of the list knows, the Internet Society is the corporate home for
the IETF as well as a major voice for the Internet model in a variety
of contexts.
The Internet Society's (ISOC) Nominations Committee has issued a call for
nominations to the ISOC Board of Trustees.

In 2010, three positions on the Board of Trustees are open for election. The
Trustee positions are 3-year terms that start June 2010 and expire June
2013.  Nominations must be received by January 11, 2010.

Additional details, including the nomination form, eligibility and timeline,
are available at:
http://www.isoc.org/isoc/general/trustees/elections/2010/call.shtml.

The IAB will also appoint a Trustee and will, no doubt, have its own call
for nominees.  But if you are interested in serving or know of individuals who
could serve the Internet community in this way, now would be a good time
to review the call for nominees and volunteer if appropriate.

regards,

Ted Hardie