Subject: Cloud Computing for DoD and Government Summit

From: "Mark Osborne" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 09:13:50 -0500

To the IETF Membership,

Just wanted to let everyone know about an upcoming conference that you
all may find interesting.  The Cloud Computing for DoD and Government
Summit will be taking place February 22-24 in Alexandria, VA.  The
speaker roster looks quite impressive and the event has been attracting
a ton of interest from both military and industry.  More details can be
found in the attached agenda.

I am in charge of registrations.  If anyone wants to attend, they can
either call me at 416-597-4721 to register by phone or fax the attached
booking form to 416-598-7934.  If the attachments don't go through, I
can be reached at [email-masked].

v/r,

MARK OSBORNE
Director - Audience Development
IDGA, Institute for Defense and Government Advancement
Direct: 416-597-4721
Fax:    416-598-7934
   <<CloudComputing-FinalAgenda-MO.pdf>>  <<Cloud Computing Reg
Form.DOC>> 
To Register: simply call 416-597-4721; or fax the attached registration
form to 416-598-7934 or e-mail it to [email-masked]