Subject: Anaheim IETF Codesprint

From: IETF Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 08:32:14 -0800 (PST)

Anaheim IETF Codesprint

When:  March 20, 2010, beginning at 9:30 AM

Where: IETF Hotel

What:  A bunch of hackers get together to work on code for the IETF.
      Some people may be preparing for the transition to a new data
      base schema; some people may be preparing for the upcoming
      extensions to support working groups; some people may be
      adding exciting new functionality.  All code will become
      part of the open source IETF tools.

Who:   Hopefully you can help

Many of the results of previous codesprint activities are being
used every day by the IETF community.  Steve Conte will be helping
with advance planning.  Henrik Levkowetz will be coordinating the
event in Anaheim.  More information is available at:

 http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/wiki/IETF77Sprint

If you are able to participate, please sign up on the wiki at:

 http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/wiki/IETF77SprintSignUp

Please support the tools development effort,
  Russ

---

From: IETF Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 16:24:03 -0800 (PST)

Remeber to sign up for the Codesprint and help improve the IETF tools.
The URL to sign up is below.

In addition, you can do work before and after the Codesprint.  You can
download a copy of the IETF database to use in your development efforts.
Once you have your environment set up, Henrik will provide the needed
database password.  You can learn more here:

 http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/wiki/SprintDatabase

If you do not have a place where you can do this type of work on your
own machine, there are machines several places around the globe where
the database can be accessed using SQL over the net.  Multiple copies
means that at least one of them should be available near you with
reasonable latency.

Please help make the IETF tools better for yourself and everyone else
too.

Thanks,
Russ

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Anaheim IETF Codesprint
Date: Fri,  5 Feb 2010 08:32:14 -0800 (PST)
From: IETF Chair <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: IETF Announcement list <[email-masked]>
CC: [email-masked], [email-masked]

Anaheim IETF Codesprint

Where: IETF Hotel