Subject: Last Call for Comments: draft-oreirdan-mody-bot-remediation-06

From: Jason Livingood <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 14:50:20 -0500

A few months ago, I asked for comments on an individual draft regarding the
remediation of malicious bots on ISP networks.  I and my co-authors have
incorporated all feedback received into the latest revision of this draft at
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-oreirdan-mody-bot-remediation-06.  I¹d like
to call one last time for any comments people may have regarding this draft,
before we close the book on it.

If you have any comments, please send them to me privately for
consideration.

Thank you,
Jason

---

From: Jason Livingood <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 10:38:46 -0500

This is a call for comments on an individual draft regarding providing
near-real-time web notifications*.  I and my co-authors would like feedback
on the latest revision of this draft at
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-livingood-web-notification-01.

Thank you,
Jason

* This is related to
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-oreirdan-mody-bot-remediation-06.
Basically, when we determine a user is infected with a malicious bot, we are
trying to notify them rapidly, and the notification is described in this
draft.