Subject: IETF Outcomes Wiki

From: IETF Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 12:34:22 -0800 (PST)

The IETF Outcomes wiki is now available on the IETF Tools site for
review and enhancement by the community:

   http://trac.tools.ietf.org/misc/outcomes

This wiki lists technologies and services that were developed in the
IETF and represent notable successes and failures.  The wiki is a
collaborative effort of IETF participants, and you are invited to
provide feedback to the community about the utility of IETF efforts
as well as to facilitate public understanding of IETF work and its
impact.

The wiki home page offers a charter for the effort.  The first
activity will be to improve on that charter.  The wiki and a
compantion mail list will be used for discussion of the charter.
The mail list will also be used to discuss the design and content
of the wiki.

Enjoy,
  Russ Housley
  IETF Chair

P.S.  Thanks to Dave Crocker for the energy to make this wiki
materialize.