Subject: No Host for IETF 77 meeting in Anaheim, California

From: IETF Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 13:20:19 -0800 (PST)

We do not have a host for the IETF 77 meeting in Anaheim.  As a direct
result, some of the pleasant amenities that you may have come to expect
will not be available at the IETF 77 meeting.  No one will be handing
out T-shirts, and there will not be a social event on Tuesday evening.

We do have a sponsor for this meeting, Booz Allen Hamilton.  Thank you
very much for your assistance.  This contribution is very helpful.

We could really use some additional sponsors.  If your organization
can help, even a little, please contact Drew Dvorshak at the Internet
Society <[email-masked]>.

I look forward to seeing you in Anaheim in a few weeks,
   Russ Housley
   IETF Chair

---

From: todd glassey <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2010 09:29:19 -0800

> out T-shirts, and there will not be a social event on Tuesday evening.

I offered NUMEROUS TIMES to find you these types of things and since I
did it for the ABA's ISC for about 5 years I have a pretty good track
record.

So Russ - the reason the IETF doesnt have sponsors is because you and
the others you presented my proposal to didn't wan't to let me work
there. More of the tortuous interferrence I assert the management team
needs to be spanked for.

Sorry but this time - you folks are responsible for the quality of the
presentation you are trying to force down the rest of the membership's
yaps here.

Todd
> _______________________________________________
> Ietf mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf
>