Subject: Retorical question: How do I pay for my registration?

From: David Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 16:40:13 -0800 (PST)

Taking time out from the ASCII debate ....

Given a propensity I share with others, I didn't read the
registration email when it arrived ... probably just
enough to confirm it said I was registered ....

So today, I want to pay, we call that Just In Time payment system
... no doubt others would recognize the procrastination.

So I remembered that I didn't see anything on the registration
form asking for money, or telling me how to pay. But when there
wasn't a payment link on the meeting page, I went back to the
registration form ... tells me one of the steps is to pay but
not how.

There was a request confirmation link.. So in desperation,
I clicked it. Y'd think that would be a good place to
include the payment link if for some obscure security reason
it couldn't be on the normal page. Nada.

Went ahead with the request for a confirmation.

Ah he says read the fine print ... there is the payment
link.

There is no good explanation as to why it is so difficult to pay.

Dave Morris