Subject: Internet wins 2010 Nobel Peace Prize...

From: todd glassey <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 09:19:17 -0700

So there was this article in the Mercury News this AM about the Internet
winning the 2010 Nobel Peace Prize. Vint and Len K and the remaining
founders should be very pleased with this.

My take is its about time someone noticed at a global level what the
technology explosion has done to protecting the little people (those at
the bottom of the social food chain) from those who would prey on them.

Todd Glassey

---

From: "Dearlove, Christopher (UK)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 16:40:37 -0000

> So there was this article in the Mercury News this AM
> about the Internet winning the 2010 Nobel Peace Prize

Just a nomination, one of 237. Though the one getting
the most buzz it would appear. (The full list is apparently
not published.)

-- 
Christopher Dearlove
Technology Leader, Communications Group
Networks, Security and Information Systems Department
BAE Systems Advanced Technology Centre
West Hanningfield Road, Great Baddow, Chelmsford, CM2 8HN, UK
Tel: +44 1245 242194  Fax: +44 1245 242124

BAE Systems (Operations) Limited
Registered Office: Warwick House, PO Box 87,
Farnborough Aerospace Centre, Farnborough, Hants, GU14 6YU, UK
Registered in England & Wales No: 1996687

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
todd glassey
Sent: 15 March 2010 16:19
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Internet wins 2010 Nobel Peace Prize...

                    *** WARNING ***

  This message has originated outside your organisation,
  either from an external partner or the Global Internet. 
      Keep this in mind if you answer this message.

Todd Glassey

********************************************************************
This email and any attachments are confidential to the intended
recipient and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient please delete it from your system and notify the sender.
You should not copy it or use it for any purpose nor disclose or
distribute its contents to any other person.
********************************************************************