Subject: Bar BoF on Location Coherence Wednesday at 11:30 AM

From: Richard Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 19:11:35 -0400

Hey all,

This message is announcing a bar BoF ("lunch BoF") on Location  
Coherence -- interoperability between different location protocols and  
APIs -- for the lunch break on Wednesday of the IETF week.  Location  
is still TBD (ironically).

Full announcement here: <http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/geopriv/current/msg08377.html 
Mailing list here: <http://groups.google.com/group/geo-loco>

Thanks,
--Richard

---

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 19:13:15 -0500

Richard

This conflicts with the WG chairs lunch.  Is there another time 
that's not inconflict with a meeting you're likely attending for this?

James

At 06:11 PM 3/17/2010, Richard Barnes wrote:
>Full announcement here: 
><http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/geopriv/current/msg08377.html >
>_______________________________________________
>Ietf mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: Richard Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 10:15:30 -0700

This meeting will be held at 11:45 today in the Carmel room.  Sorry  
for the late notice.
--Richard

On Mar 17, 2010, at 4:11 PM, Richard Barnes wrote:

> Coherence -- interoperability between different location protocols  
> and APIs -- for the lunch break on Wednesday of the IETF week.   
> Location is still TBD (ironically).
>