Subject: Re: [79all] IETF Badge

From: [email-masked] (Scott O. Bradner)
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 21:34:20 -0500 (EST)

correction to history - it was Phill Gross not Steve Coya

---

From: Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 18:43:01 -0800

>  correction to history - it was Phill Gross not Steve Coya

I recall Steve saying (at the opening plenary on Monday morning in 
Dallas I think) "Don't crash my meeting!" but can't recall if he said 
anything about checking badges or not.

-- 
Randall Gellens
Opinions are personal;    facts are suspect;    I speak for myself only
-------------- Randomly selected tag: ---------------
Everyone knows that dragons don't exist.  But while this simplistic
formulation may satisfy the layman, it does not suffice for the
scientific mind.  The School of Higher Neantical Nillity is in fact
wholly unconcerned with what does exist.  Indeed, the banality of
existence has been so amply demonstrated, there is no need for us to
discuss it any further here.  The brilliant Cerebron, attacking the
problem analytically, discovered three distinct kinds of dragon: the
mythical, the chimerical, and the purely hypothetical.  They were all,
one might say, nonexistent, but each nonexisted in an entirely
different way....