Subject: Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-mip4-nemo-haaro-06

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 16:59:19 +0200

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you
may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-mip4-nemo-haaro-06

Reviewer: Roni Even

Review Date: 2011-10-29

IETF LC End Date: 2011-10-31

IESG Telechat date: 2011-11-3

Summary: This draft is almost ready for publication as an experimental RFC.

Major issues:

Minor issues:

1.       The IANA section is not clear. It talks about three new tables but
it was not clear to me which one they were and what is the extension policy
for the tables.

2.       Section 4.2 talks about realm compression. Is it always used when
using prefix compression or can you just do prefix compression is there is
no benefit from using the realm compression since it is a bit complicated.

Nits/editorial comments:  

1.       Section 3.1 first paragraph "alredy"

2.       Section 3.3.1 "only be when" change to "only when" and "and and
whose" delete one of the "and".