Subject: Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-csi-dhcpv6-cga-ps-07

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 16:47:35 +0200

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you
may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-csi-dhcpv6-cga-ps-07

Reviewer: Roni Even

Review Date: 2011-10-30

IETF LC End Date: 2011-11-4

IESG Telechat date: 

Summary: This draft is almost ready for publication as an informational RFC.

Major issues:

I do not have any editorial issues but I am not sure about the value of the
document. I saw the IESG evaluation record
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-csi-dhcpv6-cga-ps/ballot/  and
did not see any value with repeating the comments. So if the discuss are
resolved the draft can be published. This is the reason that I summarized it
as almost ready for publication.

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: Sheng Jiang <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 00:36:31 +0000

Roni,
Thanks for the reviewing. The document has been largely rewritten after the IESG evaluation. We believe we have resolved the discusses.
Best regards,
Sheng
From: Roni Even [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2011 10:48 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 'IETF-Discussion list'; [email-masked]
Subject: Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-csi-dhcpv6-cga-ps-07

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at <http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.
Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you may receive.

Reviewer: Roni Even

Review Date: 2011-10-30

IESG Telechat date:

Major issues:

I do not have any editorial issues but I am not sure about the value of the document. I saw the IESG evaluation record https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-csi-dhcpv6-cga-ps/ballot/  and did not see any value with repeating the comments. So if the discuss are resolved the draft can be published. This is the reason that I summarized it as almost ready for publication.

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: