Subject: Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-vcarddav-kind-app-00

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 17:44:06 +0200

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you
may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-vcarddav-kind-app-00

Reviewer: Roni Even

Review Date: 2011-10-29

IETF LC End Date: 2011-10-20

IESG Telechat date: 2011-11-3

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as a standard track RFC.  

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:  

I noticed that the example in section 3 is presented as XML but I did not
see any text about adding the new kind to the relax NG schema. 

"property-kind = element kind { element text { "individual" | "group" |
"org" | "location" }* }"