Subject: Re: Last Call: <draft-ohye-canonical-link-relation-04.txt> (The Canonical Link Relation) to Informational RFC

From: "Mykyta Yevstifeyev (М. Євстіфеєв)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2011 07:06:10 +0200

Hello,

I support publication of this document, as my concerns with respect to 
being too HTTP-centric have been resolved in this version.

A tiny issue: you should probable make HTML and RFC 2616 informative 
references rather than normative, as they are used when introducing 
examples.

Thanks,
Mykyta Yevstifeyev

01.12.2011 23:07, The IESG wrote:
> The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
> the following document:
> - 'The Canonical Link Relation'
>    <draft-ohye-canonical-link-relation-04.txt>  as an Informational RFC
>
> The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
> final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
> [email-masked]  mailing lists by 2011-12-29. Exceptionally, comments may be
> sent [email-masked]  instead. In either case, please retain the
> beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.
>