Subject: Paris IETF Codesprint

From: IETF Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 15:12:32 -0500

Paris IETF Codesprint

When:  Saturday, 24 March 2012, starting at 9:30 AM

Where: IETF Hotel

What:  A bunch of hackers get together to work on code for the IETF.
    All code will become part of the open source IETF tools.

Who:   Hopefully you can help

Many of the results of previous codesprint activities are being
used every day by the IETF community.  Shortly before the Paris
meeting, we will transition from the current database schema to a
new one.  We believe that the new schema will make many tasks
much easier.  No doubt, the transition will uncover new bugs.
Work to polish or improve existing tools, fix bugs, or make new
tools.  All efforts are appreciated and most welcome.

Steve Conte will be helping with advance planning.  Henrik Levkowetz
will be coordinating the event in Paris.  You can find more information
here:

 http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/wiki/IETF83Sprint

If you are able to participate, please sign up on the wiki at:

 http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/wiki/IETF83SprintSignUp

Please support the tools development effort,
 Russ