Subject: Gen-ART last call review of draft-ietf-dhc-vpn-option-14

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2012 16:21:20 +0200

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you
may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-dhc-vpn-option-14

Reviewer: Roni Even

Review Date: 2012-1-1

IETF LC End Date: 2012-1-4

IESG Telechat date:  2012-1-5

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as a standard  RFC.  

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:  

1.       In section 3.2 "Type and VSS Information -- see Section 35" should
be 3.5

2.       In section 3.3 "This sub-option only only" 

3.       In 3.5 last bullet not clear - "and the length of the MUST be 1."