Subject: Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-dnsext-ecdsa-04

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 18:12:17 +0200

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you
may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-dnsext-ecdsa-04

Reviewer: Roni Even

Review Date:2012-1-29

IETF LC End Date: 2012-2-7

IESG Telechat date:

Summary: This draft is almost ready for publication as an Informational RFC.

Major issues:

The first IANA action is to update
http://www.iana.org/assignments/ds-rr-types/ds-rr-types.txt which requires
standard action for adding values.

Minor issues:

The important note in section 6 talks about the values in the examples. I am
wondering why not update the document with the correct values after the IANA
assignments by the RFC editor.

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: Olafur Gudmundsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 16:53:25 -0500

On 29/01/2012 11:12, Roni Even wrote:
> Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
> you may receive.
>
> Review Date:2012–1–29
> IETF LC End Date: 2012–2–7
>
> IESG Telechat date:
>
> http://www.iana.org/assignments/ds-rr-types/ds-rr-types.txt which
> requires standard action for adding values.
>

Grrrrrr, my fault, overlooked that the editors put this text in the
header of the document.
WG LC was for standards track document.

Please treat this document as standards track.

> Minor issues:
>
> The important note in section 6 talks about the values in the examples.
> I am wondering why not update the document with the correct values after
> the IANA assignments by the RFC editor.

Yes, once we have the IANA assigned values we will furnish the 
RFC-editor with better examples.

> Nits/editorial comments:
thanks for the review

	Olafur (document pusher)