Subject: Gen-ART LC review of draft-harkins-ipsecme-spsk-auth-06

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 13:13:55 +0200

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you
may receive.

Document: draft-harkins-ipsecme-spsk-auth-06

Reviewer: Roni Even

Review Date:2012-1-24

IETF LC End Date: 2012-2-14

IESG Telechat date:

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as an Experimental RFC.

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

1.       Section 2 bullet 3 "Securty"?

2.       In section 4.1 "The inverse function is defined such that the sum
of an element and  its inverse is "0":" . This looks like a zero to me and I
assume you meant the letter "o"