Subject: Avoidance draft review

From: sapna s <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 13:15:20 +0000

Hi,

  Please review the *silent* draft in dispatch group for security issue
avoidance.

  Author was earlier talking abt top prize to top person. Top Person was
having Prior Knowledge about whereabouts of Most Wanted Person (who was
dead in APR last or May first week , who was in the region whose head was
sometime Musharraf). Web site at www.<tr ial><last name of top person> .com

  Looks like due to which top person is blocking the review. Please review
draft.

Thx
Sapna S
NOTE:
___________________________________________________________
This letter has been delivered unencrypted.

We would like to remind you that full end-to-end protection
of email correspondence is only provided
if both sender and recipient are Secure Mail users.

To register FREE at Secure Mail, please visit our site:
http://www.s-mail.com