Subject: Last call: <draft-weil-shared-transition-space-request-14.txt> (IANA Reserved IPv4 Prefix for Shared Address Space) to BCP

From: Thienpondt Hans <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 15:08:45 +0000

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-weil-shared-transition-space-request-14

+1
I support this draft!

Best Regards,

Hans

--
Hans Thienpondt
Technology Engineer

Converged Network Engineering
Telenet NV
Liersesteenweg 4 - box 52
T: +32 15 33 30 24
2800 Mechelen - Belgium

*************************************************************

Dit e-mail bericht inclusief eventuele ingesloten bestanden kan informatie bevatten die vertrouwelijk is en/of beschermd door intellectuele eigendomsrechten. Dit bericht is uitsluitend bestemd voor de geadresseerde(n). Elk gebruik van de informatie vervat in dit bericht (waaronder de volledige of gedeeltelijke reproductie of verspreiding onder elke vorm) door andere personen dan de geadresseerde(n) is verboden. Indien u dit bericht per vergissing heeft ontvangen, gelieve de afzender hiervan te verwittigen en dit bericht te verwijderen. 

This e-mail and any attachment thereto may contain information which is confidential and/or protected by intellectual property rights and are intended for the sole use of the addressees. Any use of the information contained herein (including but not limited to total or partial reproduction or distribution in any form) by other persons than the addressees is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete its contents.

Ce courriel et les annexes eventuelles peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles et/ou protegees par des droits de propriete intellectuelle. Ce message est adresse exclusivement e son (ses) destinataire(s). Toute utilisation du contenu de ce message (y compris la reproduction ou diffusion partielle ou complete sous toute forme) par une autre personne que le(s) destinataire(s) est formellement interdite. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez prevenir l'expediteur du message et en detruire le contenu.

*************************************************************

---

From: William Check <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 17:38:20 +0000

+1, I support this draft…  Bill Check

On Feb 14, 2012, at 10:08 AM, Thienpondt Hans wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Ietf mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf
>

---

From: Victor Kuarsingh <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 21:29:21 -0500

Support Draft as written +1.

Victor K

On 12-02-14 12:38 PM, "William Check" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>+1, I support this draftŠ  Bill Check
>
>
>> Dit e-mail bericht inclusief eventuele ingesloten bestanden kan
>>informatie bevatten die vertrouwelijk is en/of beschermd door
>>intellectuele eigendomsrechten. Dit bericht is uitsluitend bestemd voor
>>de geadresseerde(n). Elk gebruik van de informatie vervat in dit bericht
>>(waaronder de volledige of gedeeltelijke reproductie of verspreiding
>>onder elke vorm) door andere personen dan de geadresseerde(n) is
>>verboden. Indien u dit bericht per vergissing heeft ontvangen, gelieve
>>de afzender hiervan te verwittigen en dit bericht te verwijderen.
>> 
>> This e-mail and any attachment thereto may contain information which is
>>confidential and/or protected by intellectual property rights and are
>>intended for the sole use of the addressees. Any use of the information
>>contained herein (including but not limited to total or partial
>>reproduction or distribution in any form) by other persons than the
>>addressees is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,
>>please notify the sender and delete its contents.
>> 
>> Ce courriel et les annexes eventuelles peuvent contenir des
>>informations confidentielles et/ou protegees par des droits de propriete
>>intellectuelle. Ce message est adresse exclusivement e son (ses)
>>destinataire(s). Toute utilisation du contenu de ce message (y compris
>>la reproduction ou diffusion partielle ou complete sous toute forme) par
>>une autre personne que le(s) destinataire(s) est formellement interdite.
>>Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez prevenir l'expediteur
>>du message et en detruire le contenu.
>>