Subject: RE: Last Call: <draft-george-travel-faq-03.txt> (IETF meetingattendees' Frequently Asked (travel) Questions) to Informational RFC

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 20:36:20 -0000

I find Fodor far more pleasant for its antiquated interests.

Michelin is OK if you like your culture graded through a French filter.

Hang on! Shouldn't we also have a Trip advisor style points count?

> perhaps this document should not attempt to duplicate Rough Guide or
> Lonely Planet? 
> 
> randy

---

From: "Weingarten, Yaacov (NSN - IL/Hod HaSharon)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 08:37:14 +0100

Hi,

One more question for either Section 3.1 (or Security Considerations
;-))
How much time does Airport check-in take including getting through the
security lines?  How much time before take-off should one plan on
leaving the hotel/site?

Best regards,
Yaacov Weingarten
Nokia Siemens Networks
Industry Environment, PTE
ph#:  +972-9-775 1827
mob#: +972-54-220 0977