Subject: Anti-Trust Policy BOF tomorrow

From: Marshall Eubanks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 11:10:13 -0400

Hello All;

I just wanted to remind people of our BOF tomorrow, Room 243 in
Morning Session I at 9:00 AM,
which is intended to explore the need for
an Anti-Trust Policy for the IETF. John Levine and I will be chairing this;
we will start with presentations from Jorge Contreras and
Scott Bradner (see Agenda, below), and will then move into an open
discussion. The presentations are intended to describe, in a neutral
fashion, the
issues, risks and opportunities of having (or not
having) an Anti-Trust Policy to provide information and encourage discussion.
I would like to encourage anyone interested to come and make their
opinions known.

Regards
Marshall Eubanks

-----

Does the IETF Need an Anti-Trust Policy BOF?

General Area

TUESDAY, March 27, 2012

Room 252A

Chairs : Marshall Eubanks <[email-masked]>
John Levine  <[email-masked]>

Agenda

Jorge Contreras : Legal risks/benefits of Anti-Trust Policy Options (30 minutes)

Scott Bradner : Operational risks/benefits of Anti-Trust Policy
Options (30 minutes)

General Discussion

---

From: Marshall Eubanks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 12:04:36 -0400

> I just wanted to remind people of our BOF tomorrow, Room 243 in

Sorry, the correct room is 252A.

Regards
Marshall

> discussion. The
> presentations are intended to describe, in a neutral fashion, the