Subject: Meetecho support fot Plenary session

From: Meetecho IETF support <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 16:38:18 +0200

Hi all,

we made a last minute arrangement and we're supporting the Operations 
and Administrations Plenary through Meetecho!

To participate:
http://srv137.conf.meetecho.com/WebLite/login.jsp?ietf=plenary

Regards,
the Meetecho team

-- 
Meetecho s.r.l.
Web Conferencing and Collaboration Tools
www.meetecho.com

---

From: Meetecho IETF support <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 01:40:56 +0200

Hi again,

the full recording (synchronized video, audio, slides and jabber room)
of the Operations and Administration Plenary session at IETF-83 is 
available.

You can watch it by directly accessing the following URL:
http://ietf83.conf.meetecho.com/index.php/Recorded_Sessions#ADMIN_PLENARY_IETF83

For the chair(s): please feel free to put the link to the recording in 
the minutes, if you think this might be useful.

In case of problems with the playout, just drop an e-mail to
[email-masked].

Cheers,
the Meetecho team