Subject: IETF.Fact.Check on the ZOOM://BOX Protocol(s)

From: Jim Fleming <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 16:16:56 -0500

IETF.Fact.Check on the ZOOM://BOX Protocol(s)

ZOOM://Protocols

There are two dominant header sizes 160-bits and 320-bits

It takes three 160-bit headers to form a 480-bit DHT*** Key or a
160-bit header and a 320-bit header

The first 4 bits of the 160-bit header are SDSD for Source and
Destination Addressing
A VVRR view is also used for Version and Ring
A legacy value of 0100 is Version 01 and Ring 0 to Ring 0 - Source 0
Destination 0
a value of 0011 is Version 00 and Ring 1 to Ring 1 - Source 1
Destination 1 - used behind the first 10/100 firewall 100/8
...other values of the 4 bits are left as an exercise for the reader...

Your stand-alone ZOOM://BOX has all the details and documentation and
NO back-haul connection - Mules carry the messages - sometimes very
slowly and long distances...
http://WheresGeorge.com

===============

***DHT - Distributed Hash Table

"The Network IS the Registry"

A Virtual Disk Drive with 480-bit Sector Addresses (KEY)

1024 Byte DATA Blocks

4 Bitt TIME Setting

(Day | Week | Month | Year)

Two Simple Operations

PUT(KEY,DATA,TIME)¢¢¢¢

GET(KEY)¢¢¢¢

The global network stores the DATA via the KEY for the period of TIME.
The DATA is returned when the proper KEY is provided via GET(KEY).
ACID - Atomic, Coherent, Isolated & Durable apply.

It all just works, like magic. Replication of DATA, KEY management,
etc. is handled via the Peer-2-Peer Network of Nodes. THERE IS NO
CLOUD. FOG would be a better description. Each user contributes part
of their server and power capacity.

The maximum TIME is one Year + one Month + one Week + one Day (1111).
A TIME of (0000) specifies the default BIT Throttle - Genesis BITT
Block Chain.

Applications build on top of the DHT to provide other virtual
services, such as the DNS - Domain Name System. The 480-bit KEY can be
encoded via an 80 Symbol ZOOM.NAME. Three 160-bit BITT Addresses can
be combined to form a unique 480-bit KEY.

Operations are THROTTLED by BITTs ¢¢¢¢

(and Peer-2-Peer Stooges)