Subject: IETF.Fact.Check on the ZOOM:// Scheme and ZOOM://BOX Architecture and the Inter.NOT

From: Jim Fleming <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 15:51:30 -0500

ZOOM://IETF.Fact.Check

IETF.Fact.Check on the ZOOM:// Scheme and ZOOM://BOX Architecture

ZOOM:// is a Scheme not a Protocol

The ZOOM://BOX Architecture as No Back-Haul connection to the Legacy Inter.NET

When you deploy your free open-source ZOOM://BOX and invite wireless
users they connect to the Inter.NOT

NOTE: the .NOT Top.Level.Domain is "Confusingly Similar" to the .NET
Top.Level.Domain so you are banned from using it

The ZOOM://BOX Architecture uses modern Peer-2-Peer and MULE
Technology (aka Sneaker.Net)

Users are the MULES and they carry Objects from place to place

ZOOM=15.3.3.13 or 0xF33D = P2P Port 62,269

The Official ZOOM://DNS 4-bit Alphabet
"ETAO^NRIS^HDLF^CMUZ"
"0123^4567^89AB^CDEF"

Note: The Letter "Z" is a WildCard (.-X*)
Use ZNZ for .NZ or ZOOM://NZ

ZOOM=15.3.3.13 or 0xF33D = P2P Port 62,269

ZOOM://DNS on Port 62,269

COM=12.3.13 or 0xC3D = P2P Port 3133

NET=4.0.1 or 0x401 = P2P Port 1025

ZNZ=15.4.15 or 0xF4F = P2P Port 3919

There is no "G" for .ORG or "B" for .BIZ

NO $$.IANA.$$ is needed to hand-select Ports

EXPLORE://BLOCK0
http://blockexplorer.com/b/0

=======================

10/100 Ethernet

10/8
100/8
http://www.iana.org/assignments/ipv4-address-space/ipv4-address-space.txt

There are 10 kinds of people in the world those that understand binary
and those that do not
There are 100 kinds of people in the world those that see 100 as 4 and 99 others

Migrating to Binary prefixes with IPv4 addresses can be interesting.
10.9.8.7.6 it takes 2 bits to store 10
How many bits does it take to store 100 ?