Subject: IETF.FACT.CHECK ....839 new Top Level Domains or more...plus the DIRTY.BIT

From: Jim Fleming <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 18:10:48 -0500

ZOOM://IETF.Fact.Check

The Latest Number of TLD Application System Registrants

"As of 25 March 2012 the number of registered users in the online TLD
Application System (TAS) stands at 839. However, this number does not
necessarily represent the total number of applications since each
registrant can apply for up to 50 new generic Top-Level Domains."

http://newgtlds.icann.org/en/program-status/statistics

Only the TOP 4096 TLDs will be carried in the new DNS
http://archive.icann.org/en/comments-mail/icann-current/msg00342.html

That used to be called Best.of.Breed.

Check out the TLDs leaked on the screens in this video from
Music.Night and the DIRTY.BIT** (aka the Evil.Bit)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpTEtM_SXrU&feature=player_embedded

Domainers have much better parties than the ISOC and IETF - and
Domainers have 3D and Avatars and web-cams and Peer-2-Peer

http://ZOOM.NAME

The DIRTY.BIT is set in the packet header after the Source and
Destination fields change places as the One-Way packet routes the
second half of the 60-bit path.

ZOOM://IETF.Fact.Check