Subject: NomCom 2012: Feedback Request - IAOC and TSV

From: NomCom Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 21:13:52 -0800

The IETF Nominating Committee (NomCom) is currently working to fill the 
IAOC mid-term vacancy created by the resignation of Marshall 
Eubanks. The NomCom is requesting feedback from the community to 
help us fill this position. However, the NomCom needs to move quickly to 
fill this vacancy. Therefore, to be useful, the NomCom must receive 
community feedback on or before Tuesday, December 11.

We appreciate the responses to our previous call for nominations. The 
individuals we are currently considering for the IAOC mid-term vacancy 
are:
-- Randy Bush 
-- Barbara Fraser
-- Wes George
-- Tobias Gondrom
-- Chris Griffiths
-- John Levine

The NomCom would greatly appreciate input from the community on 
general considerations that should be taken into account in filling the 
IAOC vacancy. The NomCom would additionally appreciate community 
input related to particular individuals. 

The NomCom is happy to accept community input either via email to 
[email-masked], or via the NomCom web feedback tool:
https://www.ietf.org/group/nomcom/2012/input/

Additionally, the NomCom had previously re-opened nominations for the
position of Transport Area Director and we have identified several 
additional candidates who are willing to be considered for the position. 
However, the NomCom would benefit from additional feedback related to 
this position. The individuals the NomCom is considering for the position 
of Transport Area Director:
-- Ken Carlberg
-- Nandita Dukkipati
-- Linda Dunbar
-- Tom Haynes

Again, the NomCom welcomes feedback on general considerations for 
filling the position of Transport AD, as well as feedback on particular 
candidates. The NomCom is happy to accept community input either via 
email to [email-masked], or via the NomCom web feedback tool:
https://www.ietf.org/group/nomcom/2012/input/

Note that use of the NomCom web feedback tool requires an ietf.org 
account. Anyone can acquire an ietf.org account at: 
datatracker.ietf.org/accounts/