Subject: Re: Equably when it comes to privacy

From: [email-masked] (Noel Chiappa)
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2013 10:27:33 -0400 (EDT)

Probably best if we keep the politics off the IETF list.

	Noel

---

From: Phillip Hallam-Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2013 11:03:52 -0400

> Probably best if we keep the politics off the IETF list.

I grew up in politics. There is a method to my approach here.

I know that the IETF list is watched. I am making it clear that I am a
personal political opponent of Clapper and Alexander and linking the NSA
activities to the racist wing of the GOP.

Now imagine the political fallout if the NSA or FBI attempt to pressure me
again like during the cryptowars. That is not a risk I expect a low level
employee is going to take.

-- 
Website: http://hallambaker.com/

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2013 07:47:20 +1200

> I grew up in politics. There is a method to my approach here.

Nevertheless, it is the wrong method here.

    Brian