Subject: Terms and Conditions May Apply

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 08:16:10 +1300

I know we don't normally do movie plugs on this list, but anyone
who's planning to attend the technical plenary in Vancouver
could do worse than watch "Terms and Conditions May Apply".
It covers both commercial and governmental invasions of privacy,
and how they are interlinked.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2084953/

or

http://tacma.net/ (but you might not want to click
on the 'I agree' button until you've seen the movie...)

   Brian

---

From: "Gary E. Miller" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 18:28:36 -0700

Yo Brian!

On Mon, 14 Oct 2013 08:16:10 +1300

> could do worse than watch "Terms and Conditions May Apply".

+1.  I just saw it at the Bend Film Festival.  Good overview of
the state of privacy in the USA, pre-Snowden.

RGDS
GARY
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gary E. Miller Rellim 109 NW Wilmington Ave., Suite E, Bend, OR 97701
	[email-masked]  Tel:+1(541)382-8588

---

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 14:37:30 +0100

> on the 'I agree' button until you've seen the movie...)
Seeming terms and conditions means that terms and conditions
is not available in the UK.

Stewart

---

From: Hector Santos <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 12:10:12 -0400

Youtube URL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UWRuIXXzYs

-- 
HLS