Subject: Re: [90attendees] Parking near hotel?

From: "John Levine" <[email-masked]>
Date: 14 Jul 2014 19:40:21 -0000

In article <[email-masked]> you write:
>-=-=-=-=-=-
>-=-=-=-=-=-
>
>I'm driving into Toronto from the metro Detroit area.  Are there any
>recommendations for where to park a car which will mostly not be driven for
>a week? The Fairmont's valet parking is $48/day, so I'm not parking there.

Parking downtown is always awful.  Using one of the economy lots at
the airport isn't a bad idea, since you'll be coming from that
direction anyway, although it'll probably take two hours by the time
you get to the airport, then TTC bus and subway to the hotel.

I also found this web site which claims there's a $15/day garage at
218 Queens Quay W, walkable from the hotel:

http://toronto.bestparking.com/neighborhoods/financial-district-parking

And this site, where people rent out the spaces that come with their
apartments, often for $10/day or less:

http://en.parkopedia.ca/parking/toronto/

R's,
John