Subject: Juniper to Host IETF 96 in Berlin!

From: IETF Administrative Director <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 14:06:51 -0700

The IAOC is pleased to announce that Juniper Networks will be the Host for IETF 96 in Berlin.  
The meeting will be at the InterContinental Berlin July 17 - 22, 2016.  

Berlin will be the first of three meetings Juniper will host under its IETF Multi-Year Hosting 
Support Agreement.  Juniper hosted the IETF last at IETF 74 in San Francisco.  

Thanks Juniper.  We cannot support the RFC Editor, Secretariat and the IETF meetings without 
the commitment and contribution of our many Hosts and Sponsors.  

Many sponsorship opportunities are still available:  
<http://iaoc.ietf.org/documents/IETF-Sponsorship-Opportunities-20132002.pdf>.  
If interested contact Andrew Dvorshak, [email-masked].

Only 103 days until IETF 91 in Honolulu!  See you there!

Ray
IAD

2014

IETF 91  Honolulu  Hilton Hawaiian Village  Nov 9 - 14  Host: Cisco

2015

IETF 92  Dallas          March 22 - 27      Host:  GOOGLE
IETF 93  Prague	         July 19 - 24       Host:  TBD
IETF 94  Yokohama         Nov 1 - 6         Host:  WIDE

2016

IETF 95  Buenos Aires  	Host:  TBD
IETF 96  Berlin 	Host:  Juniper
IETF 97  Asia	        Host:  TBD

See meeting venues here: <https://www.ietf.org/meeting/upcoming.html>