Subject: IETF 91 T-shirt / Badge suggestion

From: Phillip Hallam-Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2014 23:39:09 -0400

Having been to Hawaii before I strongly suggest anyone venturing out
in public wear a badge or T-Shirt with words stating that they do not
wish to buy a Condominium, Time Share or other property.

---

From: Rob Evans <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 16:00:28 +0100

> wish to buy a Condominium, Time Share or other property.

I went to Honolulu for a conference last year and wasn't approached
by a single condo/time-share salesman.  I can't have been wearing
the right combination of shirt, shorts and loafers.

Rob

---

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 10:19:25 -0500

I personally think they are way more likely to target vacationing couples
than geeks.  Most sales people hate to deal with engineers.

---

From: "Klaas Wierenga (kwiereng)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 15:36:42 +0000

I guess Philip looks like a prospective buyer ;-)

Sent from my iPhone

On 28 jul. 2014, at 17:18, "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

I personally think they are way more likely to target vacationing couples than geeks.  Most sales people hate to deal with engineers.

Rob