Subject: IETF90 Audio Streaming Info

From: Nick Kukich <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2014 18:39:52 -0700

Greetings!

We're (approximately) two weeks out from the beginning of meeting
streaming.  For those interested in monitoring sessions or participating
remotely the following information may prove useful.

For general remote participation including meetecho support see:

http://www.ietf.org/meeting/90/remote-participation.html

-Audio Streaming-

All 8 parallel tracks at the IETF 90 meeting will be broadcast starting
with the commencement of working group sessions on Monday, July 21, 2014 at
0900 EDT (GMT-4) and continue until the close of sessions on Friday, July
25.

Because we have been asked several times in the past, note that if you wish
to use the rooms that are being recorded for impromptu meeting during
unscheduled sessions or lunch breaks that you can invite remote
participants to tune in to the appropriate stream. Recording cannot be
guaranteed for unscheduled sessions.  Conversely, it should never be
assumed that recording or observation is not occurring on open microphones,
they are after all connected to the Internet.

The links for streaming sources and the schedule are best retrieved from
the IETF tools agenda, which as per standard operating procedure will be
located here:

http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/90/

-Jabber/XMPP-

For information on IETF Jabber participation see:

 http://www.ietf.org/jabber/index.html

…or click on the Jabber links in the tools team agenda once you have a
properly configured jabber/xmpp messaging client.

-Webex-

Webex screen sharing participation is possible for a limited number of
sessions. Consult with your working-group chair or the secretariat for more
information.

-Ticketing-

For prompt access to the meeting trouble desk, the email address is:

[email-masked]

For streaming related issues please send email to [email-masked]
with

info including the current time and affected streaming channel.

Thanks!

Nick Kukich

Verilan, Inc.