Subject: Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-appsawg-email-auth-codes-04

From: "Peter Yee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 22:32:03 -0700

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you
may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-appsawg-email-auth-codes-04
Reviewer: Peter Yee
Review Date: July-31-2014
IETF LC End Date: August-1-2014
IESG Telechat date: August-7-2014

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as a Standards Track RFC.
[Ready]

This draft species additional SMTP enhanced mail system status codes
to provide indications for email authentication failures.

The merest nit I could find is that some references in the document are
not indicated by square brackets, but I can't tell if that's just an
artifact
from the markup conversion tool because these non-bracketed
references only appear in tables.