Subject: Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-stir-threats-03

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2014 12:03:38 +0300

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you
may receive.

Document:  draft-ietf-stir-threats-03

Reviewer: Roni Even

Review Date:2014-7-6

IETF LC End Date: 2014-7-4

IESG Telechat date: 2014-7-10

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as an Informational RFC.

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 10:57:44 -0400

Thank you for your review, Roni. The Gen-ART reviews are an important help for me, provide a lot of useful feedback to the authors across all documents that come up for approval, and let me focus on drafts that might have problems. 

After Roni’s review (and my own quick review) I’ve placed a No-Objection position for this document for this week's IESG telechat.

Thanks,

Jari