Subject: RFC Status Change : RFC 6346 successful: moving to Proposed Standard

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014 15:30:43 +0200

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you
may receive.

Document:  status-change-address-plus-port-to-proposed-01

Reviewer: Roni Even

Review Date:2014-12-5

IETF LC End Date: 2014-12-29

IESG Telechat date: 

Summary: This draft is not ready for publication as a standard track RFC.

Major issues:

I was expecting to see some text about which mechanisms using A=P have been
designed, implemented and deployed as well as some discussion about security
concerns.  This is needed in order to conclude the experiment period and
move to standard track RFC

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: