Subject: Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-drinks-spp-protocol-over-soap-07

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 08:51:38 +0200

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you
may receive.

Document:  draft-ietf-drinks-spp-protocol-over-soap-07

Reviewer: Roni Even

Review Date:2015-1-17

IETF LC End Date: 2015-1-22

IESG Telechat date: 

Summary: This draft is almost ready for publication as a standard track RFC.

Major issues:

Minor issues:

There are two schemas used, the sppf:base and sppf:soap each have a version
number. When talking about supported version and about response codes on
supported version, is it referring to the base or soap version? There is
some text in the minorVer section but it is not clear enough.

 

Nits/editorial comments:

The "complexType name="ResultCodeType" is defined in multiple subsections
(7.2.1.2 , 7.2.2.2 , .) but not in all places, should be specified only once
or in all. Also the definitions in section 7 are not consistent with the
ones in section 9 which is the formal definition.