Subject: Request for Community Review of RFC Editor Tools' SOWs

From: IETF Administrative Director <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 05:31:26 -0800

The RFC Series Editor intends to have multiple tools developed 
in support of changes to the RFC Format and RFC Production Center 
operations.

Community review is requested of six SOWs prior to issuing an RFP 
for development.  Some of these SOWs rely on the contents of 
Internet-Drafts that are not yet final; however, these Internet-Drafts 
are stable enough to review these SOWs.

This is a request for community review of the following SOWs:

  1.  Publication Formatter 
	<https://iaoc.ietf.org/documents/Publication-Formatter-SOW-04.pdf>

  2.  idnits
	<https://iaoc.ietf.org/documents/idnits-SOW-00.pdf>

  3.  Text Submission Converter
	<https://iaoc.ietf.org/documents/Text-Submission-Converter-SOW-02.pdf>

  4.  rfclint
	<https://iaoc.ietf.org/documents/rfclint-SOW-04.pdf>

  5.  svgcheck
	<https://iaoc.ietf.org/documents/svgcheck-SOW-02.pdf>

  6.  xmlDiff
	<https://iaoc.ietf.org/documents/xmlDiff-SOW-03.pdf>

Comments on these SOWs should be submitted to [email-masked].

Input would be appreciated by 17 February 2015.

Ray
IETF Administrative Director