Subject: IETF NOMCOM 2014 - deadline 2015-02-13 - Call for Comments: 3rd ROUTING AREA DIRECTOR

From: NomCom Chair 2014 <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 06:41:46 -0800

The 2014-15 Nominating Committee (NomCom) is comments on the following
candidates for the position of 3rd Routing Area Director.
Please make your comments before February 13, 2015; earlier is better!

For details on the 3rd routing Area Director, please see:
     http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg91370.html
     http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg91030.html
     http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg91015.html

All of the candidates listed below were previously considered in the fall
of 2014, and if you made comments on them then, those comments have been
retained.  You may have additional thoughts about them, particularily
with respect to the IESG re-organisation, and the NOMCOM would very
much appreciate them.

You may comment by visiting
  https://datatracker.ietf.org/nomcom/2014/feedback/
  {This requires an ietf.org datatracker account.
  You can create a datatracker ietf.org account if you don't
  have one already by visiting the following URL:
      https://datatracker.ietf.org/accounts/create/ }

Comments may also be made by email to [email-masked].

If you use email, please include the word "Comments on XYZ" in the Subject line.
It is easier if you send on email per candidate.

Following the "Open Disclosure of Willing Nominees" described in RFC 5680,
and recapped in BCP 10 section 3.6, the list of nominees is public, and is
as follows (in alphabetical order):

* Loa Andersson
* Deborah Brungard
* Stewart Bryant
* Donald Eastlake
* Joel Halpern
* Martin Vigoureux

SCHEDULE FOR THIRD ROUTING AREA (at 23:59 UTC):
         also see calendar at: http://goo.gl/D3q2CY
	- Tuesday, January 20, 2015  - open nominations
	- Monday, January 26,  2015  - deadline for nominations/open for comments
	- Monday, February 2,  2015  - deadline for questionnaires
	- Monday, February 13, 2015  - deadline for comments on persons, and requirements
	- Target week for interviews Tuesday, February 3, 2016.
        (We are aware of IAB workshop that occurs last week of January)