Subject: Reg Fee Discount for W3C TPAC Meeting in Sapporo

From: Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 04:49:38 -0400

All;

We are pleased to announce that, as part of an effort to encourage
cross-pollination, the W3C is offering a 50% registration fee
discount to attend the upcoming TPAC 2015 meeting in Sapporo, Japan
(October 26-30) to members of the IETF community who have not
attended a W3C meeting in the last five years. The cost to attend is
$42.50 per day if you pay by October 7. Registrations that remain
unpaid after October 7 will increase to $85 per day.

If you are interested in this opportunity, please register using
this URL: https://www.w3.org/2015/11/tpac_ietf_reg.

The TPAC 2015 schedule is at
http://www.w3.org/2015/10/TPAC/schedule.html.  Please note that the
50% discount only applies to those who have not attended a W3C
annual meeting in the last five years.

The IETF is offering a reciprocal 50% registration fee discount to
IETF 94 for W3C members who have not attended an IETF meeting since
November 2013.

Ray
IAD