Subject: Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-signal-compatibility-ospf-15

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2015 18:11:25 +0300

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you
may receive.

Document:  draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-signal-compatibility-ospf-15

Reviewer: Roni Even

Review Date:2015-8-1

IETF LC End Date: 2015-8-2

IESG Telechat date: 

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as an Standard Track  RFC.

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

Maybe add a note to the RFC editor in section 2 to update the TBAs with the
assigned IANA values

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2015 12:20:06 +0300

Thanks for your review again, Roni.

Jari