Subject: Call for community comment: draft-iab-xml2rfcv2-01

From: IAB Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015 18:56:32 -0400

Dear colleagues,

This is an announcement of an IETF-wide Call for Comment on
draft-iab-xml2rfcv2-01.
 
The document is being considered for publication as an Informational
RFC within the IAB stream, and is available for inspection here:

<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-xml2rfcv2/?include_text=1>
 
Please note that the purpose of the document is to represent the state
of the vocabulary as actually implemented in the xml2rfc system as of
current writing.  Therefore, if you have particular concerns about the
design or functionality described in this I-D, the comments about
those issues are best addressed to the authors of another draft
(draft-hoffman-xml2rfc-21).  Discussion of that draft is active on the
[email-masked] mailing list.  We ask that comments about
this draft focus on the degree to which it accurately reflects the
current xml2rfc implementation, and whether it is clear,
comprehensible, useful, and complete.

The Call for Comment will last until 2015-09-02. Please send comments
to [email-masked].  The RFC Editor has also asked that
[email-masked] be copied. 

Best regards,

Andrew Sullivan
On behalf of the IAB