Subject: Fwd: [Ietf-hub-boston] Announcement - IETF-95 Remote Hub to be held in Juniper NEIC

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 13:47:54 -0400

FYI:

For those in the Boston area during IETF95 next week, Ravi Torvi at Juniper
is hosting some remote hub sessions (primarily Routing).  Check out
http://meetu.ps/e/Brc36/tZx8j/a and http://doodle.com/poll/fstd9rkdmqdywmvp
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fdoodle.com%2Fpoll%2Ffstd9rkdmqdywmvp&h=4AQHC2_nyAQFqS5xvUi0uzCw8pZsD6bjWhhfxxNvNp3Y5Rg&enc=AZP2uWk1BAUrzlRlHsUegbOCrbCzWuZZSbzl6dOeqLn4PZ_6qzb7n7NjCfZx-K3CG7tpe15mbANCWYmqkrks2ksxlzfsukZepXPabdFqA98IZ54CLxr87xHmtLEPLtlqwIFhPerfWBpbg-DXTxi8As8A3wokn0PZXHeHEENVgvBydlB4ohkKfqnHFDB5-Lkfjhk&s=1>
to
sign up. The WGs or BoF sessions that are planned are: TEAS, Babel BoF, Spring,
IDR, DetNet, MPLS, PCE, Accord BoF, BESS, I2RS, Anima, and RTGWG.
On Thurs from 5:30-7:30pm, there will be time for socializing at a nearby
restaurant (British Beer Company).

Discussion and more organization can happen on [email-masked].

This is the first time we're trying this and I'm hoping that there's
interest from others in the area who aren't heading to Buenos Aires.

Regards,
Alia

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Raveendra Torvi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Mar 28, 2016 at 1:27 PM
Subject: [Ietf-hub-boston] Announcement - IETF-95 Remote Hub to be held in
Juniper NEIC
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

Juniper New England Innovation Center will be hosting IETF-95 Hub Work
Groups, from April 4-8 Monday to Friday.

Please check this out for more details:
http://meetu.ps/e/Brc36/tZx8j/a

Thanks,
Ravi

_______________________________________________
Ietf-hub-boston mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-hub-boston