Subject: Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-tls-chacha20-poly1305-04

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 00:00:10 +0300

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you
may receive.

Document:  draft-ietf-tls-chacha20-poly1305-04

Reviewer: Roni Even

Review Date:2016-3-28

IETF LC End Date: 2016-4-9

IESG Telechat date: 

Summary: This draft is almost ready for publication as a standard track
RFC.

Major issues:

I am wondering why this is a standard track document and not informational
since the registration requirements are specification required.  (RFC5246)

I am also wondering why this document updates RFC5246 and RFC6347 

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: